• Published 30th Aug 2015
  • 1,594 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Destiny: Titans are Magic - TheLoneWanderer57



Three guardians are teleported onto a new planet after defeating Atheon, the keeper of time itself. This planet also happens to be inhabited by strange, sapient talking ponies. Its up to these guardians to save Equestria. (DestinyXMyLittlePony cross

  • ...
9
 11
 1,594

Chapter 3: Meet the Fireteam

Blaze awoke to the sound of birds chirping a tune from outside the window. He decided it was time to get up, so his body snapped into movement, and he started to pick himself up. He swore he could smell the feint scent of pancakes in their room. He decided since it still appeared to be early, he would let his human friend sleep, and Adrothe set an internal alarm to reboot his systems, so Blaze realized he was by himself. He slowly walked over to the window, and opened it, so it would cool the room down a bit. He saw a few of these creatures milling about the roads, so he stepped away from the window so he wouldn't be seen. He opened the door to his room, and he could already hear someone talking. He noticed it was not in the main room, so he silently snuck over to the door he heard it from in hopes that he could make out the conversation. What? He's curious!

"I'm telling you Twilight, they could be evil monsters, trying to infiltrate our society and eat us all!", said a feminine, but slightly boyish voice.

"Rainbow, I'm absolutely positive that is not the case.", said who he assumed to be Twilight.

"If they start eating ponies..." This is where Blaze decided to intervene. The pony accompanying Twilight had a long rainbow-colored mane, and a cyan coat.

"Sup.", said Blaze in a casual tone. The two ponies just stared back at him in response. "Is there something on my face?", he said, as he started feeling his head.

"Why do you... look so different?", asked Twilight as she waved her hoof in a circular motion toward Blaze's entire body.

"Wha... oh! my armor is off, I just didn't really think i'd need it this early in the morning, so i decided to leave it in my room for now. Is that ok?", said Blaze. Without armor, Blaze just had a tight black suit covering his entire body.

"Yeah thats fine, I just didn't understand at first. So all that stuff covering your body last night was armor? What reason would you need to be so equipped?", said a curious Twilight.

"I'll tell you later. Who's your friend?", asked Blaze as he pointed to the rainbow-maned pegasus. This snapped the pony out of her trance.

"Me? Why i'm Rainbow Dash! The fastest flyer in Equestria, and the coolest one too! So you better not mess with me!", said Rainbow Dash with a tough tone to her voice. "And you must be Blaze.", said the pegasus, a slight glare in her eye. Blaze pretended not to notice it. He could already tell this one didn't trust us. Wait, what is 'this one'?

"Hey Twilight, what race are you creatures?", said Blaze, noticing the glare she was giving Rainbow Dash.

"Ponies", stated Twilight.

"Ponies?"

"Ponies.", finished Twilight, not directing her anger towards Rainbow at anyone in particular. Seconds later, Twilight's mood suddenly perked up, as she realized that there was so much to learn about this new race. So. Much.

"Does your race eat pancakes? Cause Twilight made a TON, and she said I couldn't eat until you aliens woke up.", said an eager Rainbow Dash, as she slightly bit her bottom lip.

"Yeah, me and Joah love them, but I personally like waffles better.", said Blaze. "Lets eat."

"Wait! Don't we need to wait until your friends get up?", asked Twilight as she blocked Rainbow Dash from eating every pancake in sight.

"One of them doesn't eat food, and the other one isn't waking up anytime soon.", said Blaze as he walked over to the pile of pancakes. "May I?"

"*Sigh*, I guess.", said Twilight as removed herself from between Rainbow and one of the plates stacked with pancakes. Blaze loved the taste of these pancakes. The tasted far better than the nasty old Tower food. Besides that, the breakfast was pretty uneventful. Eventually, Adrothe's circuits powered on, and he came in the kitchen to see what was going on.

Afterwards, Blaze, Adrothe, and Twilight went to sit in the living room, while Rainbow left, because she had to patrol the skies today. "So this Traveler is a being made of pure light, the power that guardians posess?", said an amazed Twilight.

"Yes, and different types of Guardians wield that power in different ways.", said Blaze. Blaze then proceeded to tell Twilight all about their universe, Adrothe filling in anything Blaze missed. He told her about the Last City, and how the darkness has cornered the guardians, and about the thousands of guardians fighting day and night to stop it. He told her of the many races of evil. Including the Hive they encountered in the forest.

"You mean the Everfree forest?", asked Twilight.

"Um, if that's what it's called I guess.", replied Blaze. All the while Blaze explained their world, Twilight wrote everything she heard on a small notepad. "These Hive a leader, named Crota, the Hive Prince, son of Oryx. And Crota will soon have the power to destroy the light. The only hope for the universe is that some one, some where, will stop him."

"Really?", questioned Twilight.

"Yep."

Just then, the bedroom door creaked open. Out walked Joah. "Sup"

"Not much, kitchens that way.", said Blaise as he pointed to the door that led to the kitchen.

Joah went to the kitchen, and ate what he could find. After he got back, he sat with his friends and the alien. They had pretty dull conversations about the Traveler and stuff, Which bored him to DEATH. After what seemed like hours, the front door opened. In walked an orange pony with a yellow mane the was held together by a red band. "Hey Twi-" said the pony, cutting off once she realized we were here.

"Applejack! These are my new friends, Blaze, Adrothe, and Joah. They're from another planet.", said Twilight.

"It's nice to meet you, Applejack.", said Blaze.

"Same here.", said Joah, with a relaxed smirk.

"Pleased to meet your acquaintance, newcomer.", said Adrothe. He thought it would probably be in his best interest to be kind to these 'ponies'.

"Well, um, nice to meet ya'll too. I just came to ask you if you knew what my sister was doing last night, she said she was with you.", said a reluctant Applejack.

"Yes *sigh*, I do. Your sister and the other cutie mark crusaders went into the Everfree. They didn't tell me why, but some aliens from our friend's galaxy crashed their ship in the Everfree. Out of pure luck, these three somehow ended up in the forest as well. According to Blaze, he found your sister and her friends captured by these evil aliens, and they saved your sisters from their doom.", said Twilight.

"Well uh, thank ya kindly, it was very nice of ya'll to save mah sister and her friends.", said Applejack, smiling at the three guardians.

"It was nothing.", said Joah, swiping his arm through the air.

"Well um, Applejack?, do you think you could fetch our other friends, so they could meet our new friends. I can't really take them through Ponyville yet.

"Yeah, sure. I'll go get the girls. See ya'll soon!", said Applejack as she opened the door and left.

A couple hours of talking later, the door opened again. This time, instead of just Applejack, in walked three new ponies. They all reacted about the same when they saw the guardians, they gasped and stared, accept for one that just cowered behind her friends in fear. One of the ponies was pink, with a hot pink mane, and looked like she was about to explode with happiness. The other, a unicorn pony, as Twilight described, had a white mane with a curled dark purple mane, that looked like it took a long time to perfect.
The one cowering was hard to observe, but she looked like a butter-colored pony with pink hair.

"Hey girls, these are aliens from another planet. Their names are Blaze, Adrothe, and Joah.", said Twilight as she pointed to each guardian.

"NEW FRIENDS! Yaaaaaaaaaaay", yelled the pink one as she jumped to tackle the nearest one in a hug, which unfortunately happened to be Adrothe.
"GET OFF SPAWN OF ORYX!", he yelled as he tried to pull of the pink mass that had attached to his upper body. The pink mass didn't Release as he flailed around in his chair, leading to the chair falling backwards, causing even more chaos.

"Pinkie!, STOP!", yelled Twilight, now prying the pony off of Adrothe.

"Okaaaaay, fine.", said a now relaxed Pinkie.

"That's Pinkie Pie for ya I guess.", said Applejack, giving Adrothe an apologetic smile, as he picked himself up.

"Aw cheer up Adrothe, they're an entirely different society, that might be a greeting here. Let's just be happy they don't share the same thoughts as the Hive.", said Blaze.

"Whatever.", whispered Adrothe to himself.

"Woah, you know if I did that to Adrothe, he would probably kill me.", said Joah, looking at the pink pony. That created silence throughout the room. The ponies were now visualizing one sapient being killing another in their minds. "What did I say?, It was only a joke."

"Hah. Good one Joah.", said Blaze, trying to save his friend from an awkward situation. "We know you Adrothe wouldn't kill you."

"What?, I meant the 'good one' was a joke, not Adrothe killing me. Ever heard of sarcasm?" Joah said, just digging the hole even deeper. The ponies just stared in horror, all sorts of crazy situations playing through their minds.

Adrothe, saving them like always, said, "You know I would never do that, Joah."

"Um, ha! Got you guys.", said Joah realizing his mistake. 'You guys are so stupid', thought Adrothe.

"Well then", said Twilight, changing the subject. "This is Rarity and that is Fluttershy." Fluttershy was now standing, but still behind Rarity.

"Um, pleased to meet you, um, sirs?", said Rarity trying to recover from earlier and find something to say.

"Guardians is fine.", said Blaze.

"Do you kill things?", asked Fluttershy, way out of her personality. Fluttershy was looking directly at Blaze, her eyes wide, like she knew what he was going to say.

"Um, we don't, I mean we do, but...", stumbled Blaze.

"What he means, is that we don't hurt innocent people, zBut from where we come from, there is evil everywhere, and it is up to us to stop it.", said Adrothe gently.

'Wonder what drugs he's on', thought Joah, surprised at his sudden kindness.

"O-ok, that seems a-alright.", said Fluttershy, thinking of the changelings, and how the had to stop them.

Joah's stomach growled loudly, echoing throughout the room. "When can we eat? Asked Joah.

"Oh!, right, I'll make some lunch.", said Twilight

"I'll help too, darling.", said Rarity as she followed. This left Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and the guardians. After waiting awhile, they finally came back out with sandwiches, and everybody dug in. Accept Adrothe. After some chit-chat, the visiting ponies eventually left, and left Twilight and the guardians like before. Twilight left the room for a minute, and Joah bored so he hit the hay.

"Adrothe, are you okay?", asked Blaze, noticing the weird face he was making.

"I've been to exactly 47 planets, and not once have I been stranded, and have to live with other sapient beings.", This is... Different from what I'm used to.", replied Adrothe, gripping the arms of his chair. I wasn't made for this. I was made to kill."

"Hey, hey it's okay we're going to make it through this together.", said Blaze, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Together.", Adrothe repeated.

Author's Note:

And that's my third chapter, keep in touch, because more will be out soon. Thanks for reading!