• Published 30th Aug 2015
  • 1,589 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Destiny: Titans are Magic - TheLoneWanderer57



Three guardians are teleported onto a new planet after defeating Atheon, the keeper of time itself. This planet also happens to be inhabited by strange, sapient talking ponies. Its up to these guardians to save Equestria. (DestinyXMyLittlePony cross

  • ...
9
 11
 1,589

Chapter 1: All Ends are a New Beginning

The Timekeeper screeched as his inevitable destruction took place. The guardians cheered, for they had just defeated Atheon, after raiding the Vault of Glass. Two guardians in particular, one known as Blaze and the other known as Joah, ran past the defeated Atheon to take a look at the time scape from which Atheon entered from. With the intelligent Exo, Adrothe, trailing behind them, they continued to peer down into the seemingly endless illusion below them. Joah, thinking it would be a good idea, tried to reach a lower ledge to get a better look at the time scape below them. He jumped off the glass cliff, his descent toward the lower ledge. As he fell toward the ledge, he slowly descended, but about a meter from contact with the ledge, he ran out of fuel on his thrusters, and slipped after the contact, with only his left arm holding him up.

"HELP!", squealed Joah, as he flailed, trying to prevent his death.

As Adrothe watched, he realized the danger of the unknown forces below them, so he quickly glided down to the the ledge Joah was hanging on, while saying "hold on, I'm coming". He then landed and started to grab Joah's right hand.

'I'll help too!', thought Blaze as he jumped off, accidentally landing right onto onto Adrothe's arm, knocking them all off.

"Crap", said Adrothe as they plummeted into an endless void of bright light.