• Published 30th Aug 2015
  • 1,595 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Destiny: Titans are Magic - TheLoneWanderer57



Three guardians are teleported onto a new planet after defeating Atheon, the keeper of time itself. This planet also happens to be inhabited by strange, sapient talking ponies. Its up to these guardians to save Equestria. (DestinyXMyLittlePony cross

  • ...
9
 11
 1,595

Chapter 5: When Adrothe Attacks

Crota watched over the small equines living on this planet. He had found that there were also three guardians here, which had slain Kranox in his crashed patrol ship. Although Kranox was correct, this planet was teeming with life, just waiting to be taken by his ogre armies. He would have to take care of these guardians before he left to send the armies over. He also noticed these guardians had grown to like these equines. He had been watching, and found that if the warlock turned on them, the other two guardians would stand no chance. He did, after all, wield Crota's old hand cannon, the Thorn. "Taint that guardian's light, so that he may attack the colored equines.", said Crota to his dark hive wizards, pointing at Adrothe.

Blaze woke up to the silence of his room. He got up, and walked into the bathroom. He turned on the
water, and used it to fix his hair up a bit before putting on his helmet. He then left the bedroom, and found Adrothe was up. His eyes felt darker than usual to Blaze. "Get up, Joah."

"I was up late last night, I don't want to.", said Joah into his pillow.

"Doing what?", asked Blaze.

"Your mom.", replied Joah immaturely.

"Whatever.", said Blaze. Joah then got up.

"That was a good one, you gotta admit.", said Joah, looking for Blaze's approval.

"No, it really wasn't."

"Fine.", said Joah. They then all left the room, and a guard said he was supposed to take them to breakfast with the princesses and Twilight.

"Do either of you find these ponies to be stupid?", asked Adrothe.

"That's not nice.", replied Blaze.

"But their morals about kindness and friends, which in the end, is pointless."

"But they are important, otherwise we would never have met each other."

"Why did we need to meet though? Just so we could raid another sapient life-forms vault, and kill him and everything in it. In the end, the true morals should be to kill and plunder." Adrothe's darkness grew in his mind. This was the same risk that every warlock faced. The battle between light and dark. Sanity or psychotic. After Crota strengthened Adrothe's darkness, it wasn't a fair fight in Adrothe's head. "These ponies are fools. They deserve to die."

"What are you saying, Adrothe?", asked Blaze worriedly. Joah was just listening to this conversation, not really paying any mind to it, for he was still half asleep.

"I'm saying...", he pulled his Thorn out of it's holster, and ran toward the dining hall. He kicked open the door and looked at Twilight and the princesses with psychotic eyes. "YOU MUST DIE!" Blaze ran toward him, praying he wouldn't harm any of these ponies. Joah followed, but he was only walking.

"ADROTHE! Stop this now!", yelled Blaze as he stepped between Adrothe and the three ponies.

"If you wish to protect them, then you shall accompany them in Oblivion!"

"Adrothe, there is no reason for this, just stop.", said Blaze.

"What is the meaning of this!?!, yelled Celestia, looking over to Joah, who was watching from the side, as Adrothe and Blaze stared each other down.

"I don't have time to explain why I don't have time to explain.", said Joah.

"You don't have to do this.", said Blaze.

"And you do not have to stop me either.", replied Adrothe.

"Adrothe-", Blaze was interrupted.

"Stop. There is no longer need for words. This is a battle to the death. Between you, and me.", said Adrothe darkly.

"Very well then.", Blaze said, as he withdrew his Red Death from his back. He knew he had no other choice. Something was wrong with Adrothe, but Blaze knew he wasn't smart enough to know how to fix it. The princesses and Twilight just watched this, not quite sure what was happening.

Adrothe jumped high into the air. The dining hall consisted of a large rectangular table in the middle, and a chandelier on the ceiling, which was very high up. Blaze saw this and jumped into the air as well, except instead of up, he went over toward Adrothe. He shot a few shots around Adrothe, only a few hitting his shield. Adrothe then aimed down his sight, and shot a single thorn into Blaze's arm, the poison stinging harshly. Blaze fell to the ground in pain. Adrothe descended, and landed on top of the table. He then started walking on it toward the ponies. 'Get up. They need you.', said Blaze to himself. He used his other arm to pull the thorn out of his arm. He got up, and saw Adrothe creating flame grenades in his hands, about to throw it at the ponies. Blaze then ran beside the table, and slid next to the ponies, creating a Ward of Dawn around them, protecting them from the grenades that harmlessly bounced off of his bubble. He reached for his gun inside the bubble, and realized he dropped it when he fell. He knew there was only one way to stop Adrothe. Out melee a Sunsinger. Considering he gets a shield after his first melee, and Blaze only gets a shield after the enemy is dead, Blaze thought it to be impossible. His only hope was to make a shield for himself in his Ward of Dawn. If only he had his old ACD/0 Feedback Fence gauntlets right now. He then charged forward, dodging any shots Adrothe made from on the table. Blaze then jumped, and punched Adrothe in the face. And then again. And again. Adrothe stood and just let Blaze hit him. Adrothe then fell to the ground, void slowly eating the edges of his corpse. The ponies and Joah just stared in shock.

"It was by my hand that you were slain, but it was your actions that caused it.", Blaze said, as he kneeled over the corpse of his dead friend. A small tear shed in his helmet. Although Adrothe was a jerk sometimes, he was still Blaze's friend. Joah was now wide awake, and was sad that his friend had to die.

"Lord Crota, the Guardian we tainted has been killed, even though the other two did not die, he was still their most valuable member.", said a hive wizard.

"That is fine. Release the curse from his soul. The remaining two will stand no chance against my army.", said Crota, as their ship flew back to the moon. He arrived and sat upon his throne until he told an acolyte to start sending over the ogres. A short while later, a different ran into the room, and kneeled before his prince.

"Six guardians have broken into your palace!"

Everybody and everypony were standing around Adrothe's body. They all stood in grief, until the sound of a small fire burning came from Adrothe's corpse. Then, a large flame erupted from his body. He was self-resurrecting! Adrothe's body lifted into the air, springing to life. Blaze readied his weapon, prepared to fight. Then, Adrothe stood, and said, "I am no longer plagued with the Darkness in my heart. Will you ponies forgive me?"

The princesses looked at each other confusedly, and then Luna decided to say, "Yes. We forgive thy."

"Thank you.", said Adrothe. "I am led to believe that a dark force altered my thoughts."

Blaze looked at Adrothe, "I missed you.", as he held out his hand. Adrothe shook it.

Just then, a door opened, and in walked waiter ponies, who started serving food at each seat. "Now that this has been resolved, shall we eat?", asked Celestia. The guardians took off their helmets, and dug in.

"So why do you all have different weapons?", asked Celestia as she ate her salad.

"Well, each weapon serves a different purpose, for example, Joah's Icebreaker is used to shoot enemies from a long range. Me and Adrothe's weapons are mid-range, high damage weapons. I would have retrieved the Thorn before Adrothe, and he would have some other weapon, if it wasn't for Joah. I was tasked to kill an arch wizard of the hive, but my friend here killed the boss before the wizard appeared, and scared the wizard away, Xyor. But I'm fine with it, because soon after, I found this pulse rifle known as the Red Death."
"Hey, you didn't tell me I wasn't supposed to kill the boss, anyway.", said Joah.

"Interesting.", said Celestia, noticing how intimidating Blaze's weapon looked. She thought about the horrible things these aliens must have had to go through in their universe.

"So, do you guardians know of any ways to get home?", asked Celestia.

"Nope. Not a single possibility.", said Joah.

"Wait. What about the crashed Hive ship?", said Blaze.

"We know, we already checked it, and it doesn't work."

"No, doofus, what if another one comes by, looking for the ship that lost transmission?", asked Blaze.

"You know, you're actually onto something Blaze.", said Adrothe.

"So you three must wait for somebody to find you?", asked Luna.

"Basically, yeah.", said Blaze.

"So I heard the Crusaders were captured by aliens, and you guardians saved them?", asked Celestia.

"Who are the crusaders?", asked Joah.

"Those three fillies you found in the forest.", said Twilight.

"Yeah, we kinda did save them...", said Joah, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thank you, it was very nice that you saved them, even without reason but that they were innocent.", thanked Celestia.

"Well, we must go. I have my daily duties, and Luna must rest. Until next time, Guardians.", said Celestia as she turned to leave.

"Wait!" Celestia turned at this. "Can we go out in public?", asked Joah.

"Oh, uh yeah. I'll make an announcement to my little ponies that they might see you three.", she said, leaving the room, Luna leaving soon after.

"Well, what do we do now?", said Joah.

"Now you guys can go outside, so I guess I could take you guys to Canterlot.", said Twilight.

"Sounds like a plan.", replied Blaze. Then, they turned to leave. The walk through the castle was uneventful. Once they left the castle, they found lots of scared or curious stares coming their way. Many of the ponies seemed a little snobby to Blaze. Like they were 'too good' to talk to aliens. Blaze really didn't like this place, and hoped Ponyville would treat them nicer.

"So... Anything you guys want to do?", asked Twilight.

"I say we get some food.", said Joah rubbing his belly.

"But we just ate!"

"I need an after-meal meal.", said Joah.

"We could go for ice cream.", said Blaze, pointing at an ice cream sign.

"I guess that's a reasonable medium.", said Joah.

"Then it's settled: we're going to get ice cream.", stated Twilight.

"I wish my sensor modules could tastes ice cream.", said Adrothe.

"You're weird.", said Joah.

"Hey Twilight! Wait up!", yelled a boyish voice.

"Huh?", said Twilight, turning to see who that was. She looked to see a stubby purple creature with green scales and a tail.

"Spike!", "Come meet the Guardians!", called Twilight.

"Woah, are you guys the aliens?", asked the lizard in amazement.

"No, you just missed em' maybe next time they visit you'll be here.", said Adrothe.

"Aww, again? I always miss the cool stuff.", said a gullible lizard.

"He's just kidding Spike, these are the aliens I told you about.", said Twilight, slightly glaring at Adrothe.

"Oh really?, Cool! Do you guys have blasters? Or zappers? Or anything that shoots lasers?", bombarded Spike."

"If you are referring to our weapons, no, they do not particularly fire laser projectiles.", said Adrothe.

"Is this the only one that talks?", asked an annoyed Spike.

"What kind of lizard ARE you?", asked Joah.

"I'm not a lizard, I'm a DRAGON.", replied Spike.

"That is totally chill, little dude.", said Joah.

"Nice to meet you, Spike.", said Blaze, extending his right hand. Spike took his hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you too, um..."

"Blaze"

"Nice to meet you, Blaze.", said Spike.

"Well, this has been a pleasure, but I was really looking forward to that ice cream.", said Joah impatiently.

"Ooh, lets get some!", said Spike."

"Sure.", complied Twilight. It was now getting a little darker outside. They then they all proceeded to go get some ice cream.

Back in the Castle...

"But Tia, they carry weapons, and almost used them on us!", argued Luna.

"It could not have been their true intentions. I could tell.", replied Celestia.

"The whole, 'dark force controlled my thoughts', thing? You bought that? I have seen the powerful magic they possess, sister, and it is very powerful, possibly even more so than ours."

"What magic do you speak of? The resurrection?", asked Celestia.

"No. Last night I caught the 'Hunter' releasing Discord's cloud. And, we then caught the mass, but it had already caused fatal wounds to Joah, and I kept him alive with magic, but then he used some mysterious force to call upon electricity, and heal himself entirely.", explained the Princess of the night.

"Hmm. I am eager to see what happens next for these three...", said Celestia to herself.

Author's Note:

Honestly, I know this chapter was a little dark, but it needed to be done. (Mysterious illuminati music plays). Hope you enjoyed!