• Published 30th Aug 2015
  • 1,594 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Destiny: Titans are Magic - TheLoneWanderer57



Three guardians are teleported onto a new planet after defeating Atheon, the keeper of time itself. This planet also happens to be inhabited by strange, sapient talking ponies. Its up to these guardians to save Equestria. (DestinyXMyLittlePony cross

  • ...
9
 11
 1,594

Chapter 6: Settling In

Celestia scoured through the piles of papers on her desk, searching for any sort of information on these "humans". It was late, and Luna and her guards believed she was asleep. She knew her rest was important, but she was just so curious about these new creatures. She felt like her young student, Twilight Sparkle, doing all of this research and studying, but it didn't help anything. "*Sigh*, I guess we'll just have to do studying in person, they really aren't from this world." She said, as she wiped a small bead of sweat off of her tired face.


Blaze awoke to hear Adrothe tinkering with some sort of electronic that sent small sparks flying, and seemed like a possible fire hazard. "What's that, Adrothe?" Asked Blaze, curious where he could have gotten something like that.
"I found it in the hive ship. It has no use that could get us home, but I've scoured all of my databases on hive components, an I couldn't locate any files on a piece like this. It seems to be some sort of empty 'container' of a sort, that has a small drop of an unknown liquid inside. I'm attempting to unlock it." Replied Adrothe, his metallic eyes still not leaving the small object he was toying with.
"Alright then. Well I'm going to go meet with the ponies to eat. Tell Joah where I went when he gets up. He's gonna be hungry."

"So you two are alicorns, and you are a unicorn because you don't have wings?" Asked Blaze, pointing at the two princess sisters, and then at Twilight.
"Yes, we have three main types of ponies. The Unicorns, Pegasi, and Earth ponies." Said Twilight, in a teacher-like voice.
"Oh, so just like how we have Warlocks, Titans, and Hunters."
Celestia then questioned, "Yes. I was meaning to ask, but what is the difference between you three? I know you dress a little different, but.."
"Oh! That's easy. I, am a Titan. I have much more raw physical power than the others in my fire team. I can cause earthquakes that surge electricity all around me, construct powerful void shields to protect my allies, and a newer ability I learned shortly before I got here was the ability to forge powerful flame hammers made of pure fire. The amount of times I can use then consecutively is limited, but they are powerful tools I wield to defeat the darkness."
"So the void shield you mentioned, is that what you used yesterday to protect from your friend?" Interrupted Luna, curious of the power they wield.
"Yes. Adrothe can as you saw before, use his powers to bring himself back from the grave, and surge his body with light. Or, he can chain powerful arcs of lightning, and summon a supernova of void energy. He is a more tactical and ranged class. Joah, is less on the offensive, but is a stealth fighter, who can alter his body to make him almost impossible to locate. He has the power to enable extreme muscle growth, and allows him more stamina, speed, and regenerate his life force faster. He can also create a powerful void bow, that absorbs all of the energy around it, weakening targets greatly, or, he can create a pistol that fires solar bullets that evaporate enemies." Said Blaise, catching his breath.
"Hm, very interesting. Your species sounds like they are suited for violence, are you not?" Asked Celestia, taking in all of their strange and powerful abilities.
"Uhh, yeah, I guess we are. We are born to fight, to save our solar system from destruction." Said Blaze. "But we mean no harm, we just simply must get home."
"Alright, that's reasonable." Replied Celestia. "Well our meeting has been completed here, so you and your friends may depart back to Ponyville with Twilight whenever you're ready."
"Okay, thank you Princess." Said Blaze, giving her a wave farewell. She waved her 'hoof' back.


"But I don't want to go. The food here is amazing." Said Joah, pleading to stay.
"We have to go, Joah."
"Yes, I believe that is the best decision for our current situation."
"Fineee. But I want to shoot stuff when we get there, my trigger finger's getting itchy." Replied Joah, missing the thrill of killing the hive.
"And what exactly, will you be shooting?" Asked Twilight as she walked into their room, using her magical horn to open the door and shut it behind her.
"Don't worry I'll find something for him, like a can or something." Reassured Blaze.
"Alright. Then if you guardians are ready, we can head back to Ponyville."


When the guardians and their equine friend arrived in Ponyville, the sun was a little past halfway across the sky.
"Hey, my friends invited us to go meet them at Sugar Cube Corner to hang out, if you guys are up for it." Said Twilight, holding back a slight smirk.
"Hm.. 'Sugar Cube Corner'. Let me think about whether I'd like to go to a place with a name so girly it makes me cringe.. No. I think I'll pass, Twi-girl." Said Joah, ignoring the low key glare she was giving him.
"I think I'll have to agree, it does sound unpleasant in multiple ways." Chimed Adrothe, preferring to experiment on the small "beaker" he found on the hive ship.
"But guys, it's a way to learn more about these "ponies", even if their ways are a little different than what we're used to." Said Blaze, trying to avoid pissing off Twilight, and he honestly was slightly curious to learn more about these small equines. "But I guess you guys just aren't as manly as me, cause I'll be showing up to this girly get together and show them what a real man looks like. That's fine if you guys don't want to go."
"I can't tell if you're saying that honestly or if you're just trying to coax us into going, but either way, I guess I'm in. Maybe they'll have some alcohol." Said Joah, murmuring that last part to himself.
"Well, I'm outnumbered, so I guess I can sit through whatever this is for a few hours." Complied Adrothe.
"Alright, then it's settled. Sugar Cube Corner is this way." Said Twilight, happy with their decision. She knew that they were strong, and if they could become good enough friends, she wouldn't have to worry about them harming any pony.


"SURPRISE!", yelled the ponies in unison, as the lights flickered on revealing a room full of at least fifty of these "ponies", all looking excited to see the guardians.
"Woah, what are you guys doing? " Asked Joah, confused at why all these ponies were gathered together yelling surprise. "If this is what you ponies do at 'Sugar Cube Corner' then i'm not sure I want to be a part of it." As the guardians looked, they recognized a few of the ponies that they met the other day at Twilight's house.
"Noo silly! It's a party, for you!", said Pinkie Pie, putting on her friendliest expression. "When I saw that you aliens I could just tell you liked to party, so I threw you one!!!" Pinkie was bouncing off the walls with excitement, the guardians still confused and slowly killing off the mood of a party. Twilight then walked up and nudged the back of Blaze's leg, expecting him to say something.
"Oh uh.. this 'party' looks awesome! I love the green balloons Kinky!" Said Blaze, trying to sound thoughtful.
"It's Pinkieee!" Said Pinkie, literally upside down hanging from the ceiling. "But let's skip the chat, and partyyyyyy!!" And she swung across to the back of the room, where a DJ booth was set up, and yelled, "HIT IT DJ PON3!" As a mare with a white coat and spiky blue hair that alternated colors between a vibrant blue and a lighter baby-blueish color started blaring loud party music from huge black speakers beside the booth.
"These sound waves are too much for my sensory components to handle alone, I have to put my helmet on.", said Adrothe, now adjusting his helmet onto his oddly shaped head.
"What!?", said Joah, unable to hear him over the loud music. Blaze knew it was pointless to attempt to communicate through all the noise, and although he was a stranger to parties, he definitely wasn't to dancing. So, with nothing else to do, he began wildly dancing around the crowd of ponies, noticing how they were still somehow able to talk to each other over the noise. He was terrible at moving his body, but, he always enjoyed it nonetheless. Sometimes, when he wasn't gearing up for any missions, he would even dance around with other guardians in the Tower back home. He also took some time to notice how the ponies 'danced'. Most of their moves were all pretty similar, considering all four of their limbs had to be balanced on the ground, for the most part. Many of them did a certain odd dance where they lifted one of their front feet, and the opposite side's back foot out to the sides, and then switched continuously. It was weird to watch, but Blaze guessed that his amazing moves probably seemed sort of weird to the ponies, too. He danced through the crowd, until he noticed a table to his right, piled with a variety of desserts. Blaze loved his desserts. They used to say, that sugar is more addictive than cocaine. Blaise and his friends were used to the food back home, from the Tower, which wasn't very pleasant. The only food Blaze every really enjoyed were things laced with sugar. Even his pancakes he always tried to put whipped cream on top. When he saw this table, he immediately started charging towards it, hopping over ponies, and occasionally using his thrusters on his boots to keep his speed. Once he got several feet from the table, his body came to a screeching halt, and he proceeded to calmly take the last to steps towards what looked like heaven. he reached out to pick up a cookie, picking it up and bringing it up to his mouth. He took his first bite, his mind exploding from the perfection in his hands. Cookies were always great, but never had he tasted one as perfectly made as this one. His body then sped up, as he started continuously feeding all kinds of sweets into his mouth. Out of seemingly nowhere, Pinkie Pie popped up, and watched him
"Wowie! You really seem to like my baking!" Said the hot pink party pony.
"Mm, Yem. It's realmy goom." Mumbled Blaze, stuffing his face to full capacity. "Do yom thimk I Could mm get a togo bag?" Asked Blaze, pausing to ask his important question clearly.
"Really? Sure! I'll pack you one later for sure!" Replied Pinkie Pie, complimented by the human's love for her food. A few minutes of eating later, Blaze eventually passed out.


Fluttershy awoke to the sounds of a loud crashing noise, followed by her animals trampling her house, knocking things over left and right. This made the butter colored pegasus jump out of her bed, and fly down her stairs to see what was wrong. She attempted to calm all of the animals living inside her nature house down, but to no avail, for they continued to act wild. She then remembered hearing a crashing sound, so she opened her door and looked around outside. Sure enough, in the middle of a small prairie beside her cottage, was some sort of dark object, with smoke rising from its top. She searched it with her eyes, to find strange creatures exiting the small capsule that was about the size of a telephone booth. The were tall, and reminded her of the humans she had met the other day at Twilight's. But these were much, much more scary.

Author's Note:

Sorry I haven't updated this story in so long, I've just been busy with other things, but I think my writing has changed a lot over this period, so I will do my best to finish this story for you guys, but beware, it will be different in some ways. Stay tuned for more chapters!