• Published 15th May 2012
  • 20,795 Views, 273 Comments

Rarity's Punishment - Path_of_cloud



Spike x Rarity clopfic. Kinky!

  • ...
35
 273
 20,795
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 65 )

Special thanks to Paxtofettel for proofreading this chapter.

It has been way too long coming, but hopefully it's amazing enough to make up for it slightly.

Interesting it didn't count the new chapter in the word count.

Also, I regret nothing!

:pinkiehappy:woohoo it's back it's back we wired so long yay

No Shit you go Spike:moustache:

2534167

It tends to do that when you first post something.

I doubt all of the other five will go along with this D/S relationship. In fact, I expect either Rainbow or Applejack to laugh in their faces!

It would be a good thing too, I think. Not so much the laughing- but having to deal with girls who won't fall over themselves like Twilight here. Who decide that if they want a part of this, it's on an equal footing. Maybe it'll preclude them from the herd, but that's life.

Also, it'll wipe Spike's smugness away, and I so want to see that!^^

Damn this is getting better and better. :moustache:

A rather interesting continuation.
I think - given what has been said by others - rather than precluding certain others from the herd completely if they don't want to go the D/S route, perhaps their roles in the herd might stem from...other forms of roleplay? Also, one sure fire way to tempt some of them - especially, say, Rainbow or Pinkie - would be if they approached all the other girls simultaneously to let them know that the three of them had that kind of relationship, and that they weren't going to keep it secret from them. Then, just let natural temptation, fantasy, and natural cycles drag them into it.
It also might be interesting if one or two of the girls wound up as part of the herd indirectly - not because of Spike, but one of the girls already in the herd.

Speaking of herd, there's a title for you. "Spike's Herd."

2534516 Oh, I'm sure they'll definitely be less cooperative. The real question is now that Rarity has herself an idea and a plan, how will she attempt to counter them?

Um... I'm clearly missing something. Spike isn't really the smug one in all this... Rarity is. Sure, Spike realized he could bed Rarity and Twilight, but only after Rarity informed him of the whole situation, before it was just fun to tease her in dangerous ways they could get caught. Equally true, Rarity's the one who kind of springs this whole herd thing onto Spike, who is kinda not so sure. After all, Spike was surprised when Rarity suddenly brings up the two conditions. He certainly likes the idea, but, at the same time, he can see quite a few complications. Remember, at the end he made a point of telling Rarity no matter what happened, he would always love her. So, while Spike may be the Master and the dominant role, he's actually still quite the sweetheart about the girls.

2534653

“Yeah, I’m a stud.”

If that ain't smug I don't know what is.^^

2534616 Pinkie is definitely the bandwagon character,but she would also be the most amusing sub in that even as a ub she would still be quite talkative and active, which is kind of uncommon, There is quite a few good points here. And as I kind of hinted at above Rarity is as much the star of the show as Spike. I'd really like the new title to reflect both that and the fact this is a pretty kinky BDSM kinda thing going on here.

2534668 Well that's more of a Spike one-liner kinda joke. Spike is still Spike, after all.

Looking good Spike, looking real good.

Might not be the best judgement to go from a single line from a guy. We all have rather smug, narcissistic moments that aren't really harmful or reflective of our personalities. :moustache:

We don't all treat Rarity like a gold digger because she wanted a prince after all.

huzzah~

Now, chapter five.

um... First of all, I love the new chapter and can't wait to see how you'll get the others into this (I suspect Pinkie will practically jump into it :pinkiehappy: )

But I do have a... issue with the word "herd". To me, when I hear the word, I think of a group of a particular species, normally having both male and female members, for the sole purpose of living as a community or livestock. Where I can't help but feel that harem is the right word for a group of females living and having sexual relations with a single male (but the technical term for this is "polygyny", not to be confused with "polyandry", which is when there is multiple males and only one female)

2534713
I was kinda uncertain about thinking it was a joke or not- and upon finding none of the usual signifiers, went with taking it at face value.

In any case: I can imagine getting Rainbow to play along for a while by challenging her ego, i.e. claiming she's not tough enough to stay in the game. It'll be interesting to see how they fare with Applejack. Pinkie is... Pinkie. She might do it just for the fun involved.

Personally, I'd rather not have all of them be in Spike's herd. I don't even know why, I just- dislike the idea. Highly so. And in the case of at least one pony (Applejack) I don't think it would make much sense... The rest, I could see. Fluttershy especially. Rarity already is, Twilight just became one. But that's just my take.

2534779 In a herd of horses/equine in the wild there is only one male, usually.

2534782 Interesting, Applespike is pretty big, if not a little unfounded. Well, until the worst episode ever... but it did have a few decent ship type moments.

2534806
Oh yes, Applespike can be done beautifully! And as you said, one can work from the show for that! No no, my problem is more with having all of them be in a relationship with Spike simultaneously.

I... admit I don't know which episode that would be XD Perhaps you could enlighten me? I feel like I just missed something important.

2534792 news to me... I'm not very familiar with natural horses... but I was merely putting in my personal concern to the word-play

2534685
Hmm...how about "I am His Loyal Slave"? Incorporates the BDSM, and puts the focus on the Sparity shipping.

2534850 Spike at Your Service. The one where all of Spike's previously displayed skills like cooking, cleaning, and any of the many talents he's displayed previously were suddenly lost for complete buffoonery.

2534988
Ah. That one. I found it enjoyable, though you are perfectly right in that it made absolutely no sense for Spike to suddenly forget all his skills for the sake of the plot.

Title change idea's:
Spike's Playthings
Spike's Herd
The master and the(or his) girls
Rarity's crowning jewel, fuck, I had a good one, lost it typing this up.
BDSM, Bad Dragon submissive Mares?
or just keep the title, it works, it's a good one, no need to change it just because your bringing in more horse pussy. :twilightblush::rainbowwild::pinkiehappy::yay::unsuresweetie::duck::ajsmug::moustache:
Rarity's Punishment and Spike's Reward.

Dude, you update at the strangest times.:facehoof:
Super hot chapter! Well Spike's love for hot unicorn mares had to start from somepony. :moustache::twilightblush::raritywink:

Oh, just thought of a new title if your still looking, "Rarity's 'Very' Generous Offering".:moustache:

2 have Spike claimed and owned only 4 more to go. The Dragon-Pony herd begins.

2535019 Frankly, it would have been better as Derpy and Rainbow Dash based episode with the same plot.

2535114 :rainbowlaugh:

2535142 Yes it did, and that is a fun one.

2535173 :Spike's gonna need to start drinking more liquids.

More. I want to read more. Good story. Keep writing. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

wouldn't it be more appropriate to call it a horde, or even a whorde instead of a herd?

2537198 I thought about that too, but Rarity /shrug

so now what? is the story finished? Is there a sexy epilogue? Don't let it stop here!:flutterrage:

2537354 Oh, I don't think Rarity's quite done yet.

2537710

Damn straight she's not done:trollestia::trollestia::eeyup::moustache:

2537269 I guess Rarity would be more familiar with the idea of a herd :duck:

such a wing boner:rainbowkiss:

I need help can some one get me a wheel chair:trollestia:

hooooray update! :pinkiegasp:

I can see the next part being Fluttershy AND Rainbow Dash one with each unicorn. The part after that is Applejack with Fluttershy taking her ass and twilight with her mouth. And finally pinkie pie the hardest one to get due to her family being "Amish-like".
Pinkie's will have a lot of running around because her family values would have taught her that this is wrong, but eventually by the end her nether regions will be on fire for release.
And a bonus chapter Luna invades Spike's dreams and has a little fun of her own. Ending with Spike waking up with him and his herd coated in his semen
Get to it I'll be waiting ;)

2571434 Is that so, personally, I think Pinkie will be easier than A.J. Pinkie doesn't exactly follow her family's example after all, throw in relative naivete, a love of fun and group activities, and the fact she's Pinkie, and you have an almost explosive concoction.

2572413 you see you would think that but I believe pinkie would think highly of her family and despite her antics she would think things like love or sex should be intimate, while she would throw a party for her friends finding a special somepony she herself would have a problem if they wanted her to join
Now as for A.J. I believe she would be so sexually frustrated from lack of free time that Spike's claws would be a celestia-send and therefore not take much save for her own stubbornness but there is only so much mare can take before she bursts all over the ground in the middle of the orchard ;)

2573206 Well, I enjoy writing Pinkie because shes so random and insane, plus, the sex jokes... so many hilarious only because it's Pinkie sex jokes.

2573456 I can understand that I just like to think that Pinkie has more to her then being a crazy 4th-wall breaking party mare.

2576001 Pinkie's very smart in my opinion. What makes it funny is that her seemingly random knowledge base makes everyone look at her and go "The fuck?"

2580456 Haha, yeah, I suppose for the first clop anything I wrote that's about right (For the first chapter at least). Trust me, it get significantly better.

HAIL TO THE KING, BABY! :moustache::heart::twilightsmile::raritywink::rainbowwild::pinkiehappy::ajsmug::yay:

2576037 She has a large knowledge base, sometimes even larger than Twilight's own, and she segues from one thing to another like a hipster segues from coffee to a band they found out about in a small town in Wisconsin. Can you guess the correlation? :trollestia:

awesome update to a inticing fic so far :yay: u know at first i just thought this was just a sparity then.... BAM!! twi joins in on t fun and rare's has a idea for a herd afterward - not surprisin but, holy buck!? :pinkiegasp: anyways i wonder who's next to join? :rainbowhuh:

After a long, long time of repeatedly reading this fic, I can safely say that
a) Twilight's submission under Rarity and Spike is still one of the sexiest scenes I've ever seen and
b) the thought of all the other mares also taking a place in his harem still fills me with rage^^

How's that for mixed feelings?! XD
Also: I'm always a little worried about making a comment that isn't 100% supportive of Spike, since there are a lot of folks who seem to take that as a personal affront...

Login or register to comment