• Published 21st Apr 2015
  • 740 Views, 34 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: Cybersense - AmpUpHeart



After the thrill of the original Fazbear chain, Hazard and the others are called upon once more to save Equestria from the lingering threats of CREATion.

  • ...
25
 34
 740

Day 3

"You've got to be kidding me right now," Luna said. Tripwire and Hazard had returned to the lab and are sharing their experience.

"Sounds like Discord's kind of place," Rainbow Dash said.

Pinkie Pie gasped, "What if he's involved in this!?"

"I don't think that he would do anything like this," Fluttershy said, barely audible, "He likes to play jokes on others, but he would never kill anypony."

"But we did see the alicorn," Hazard said, "She was simply laying there, and we couldn't wake her."

"I'm going to enter the codes I received into the maneframe. I have a feeling that this alicorn isn't evil, or at least, not yet." The maneframe was the primary computer that Trip used to decode and hack into devices.

"What are you implying?" Mirage asked.

"My theory is that CREATion plans to wire her brain to be corrupted, but signs in the cyberspace area indicated that a frayed circuit is delaying the program." Trip strolled up to the large computer and inserted his horn into an unusual hole. His natural gray aura was accompanied by gray sparks, not unlike Mirage's aura.

"You can actually control the computer with your mind?" Twilight asked, recieving nods from the robots.

"Ya know," Applejack said, "Why exactly are we here? We haven't done anythin' an' I'm not sure what we can do."

"I'm going to need your help very soon," Trip said, with his horn still in the maneframe, "You've been able to reform villains. That's going to be of great significance in the next day, at the latest."

"And the earliest?" Rainbow asked.

"In minutes," Trip said.

.....................................

A surge of energy shot through her. It felt like a seizure. The sensation was gone in less than a second.

...............................

Jasper and Mild, who had been giving Spark and Infra a tour of the lab, peeked in.
............................

The energy surges were coming again and again, faster and faster, over and over.
............................

A light began to appear in the lab. The ground started to tremor.
...............................

It was now one big power surge. There was no stopping it. She was still unaware of it.
...............................
"Go to another room," Tripwire said through gritted teeth, grey aura sputtering brightly.

Everyone headed into the next room over. The whole area was vibrating and the light was now blinding. Tripwire was straining.
..................................
A huge jolt. Darkness. Quiet. The first sights and sounds.
She felt her own body for the first time.
She had to figure out where she was.
Her first thought.
.................................

Tripwire stepped away from the maneframe, falling over out of dizziness.

"Trip, are you okay?" Hazard asked, peeking in.

"I'm fine," Tripwire replied, "Just extremely dizzy."

"Oh... My..." Fluttershy whispered, terrified. The pony that they all had been hunting down was now in the same room as them. She had the distinct cutie mark, the navy blue coat, and the mane, like in the simulation, were copper.

"Guys, she's waking up," Twilight said.

Then Tripwire saw something no one had seen before: her eyes. They were as copper as her mane and tail, but unlike Hazard and the others, her whites were a synthetic white, rather than black. Her pupils, though, weren't quite black; they were a dark brown.

The pony stirred, and saw the others. She immediately stood up in a defensive pose, legs slightly apart and wings spread.

"We're no one you need to be afraid of," Tripwire said. All the ponies started coming out, looking curiously at the new robot. Infra and Spark, however, moved slowly and looked at the alicorn suspiciously.

Luna was the first to approach the pony, who has been silent until now.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"The lunar princess," Luna replied, "I must ask the same for you."

"395248," the pony replied. She then turned to the others. "And you must be Tripwire, Hazard, Amplitude, Mirage, and Axle."

"Whoa whoa, hang on!" Axle said, "How do you know who we are!?"

"Programming," the pony replied, "I know the five of you by name and face, but nothing more about you."

"I don't like this," Rainbow Dash said.

"Neither do I," Axle added.

"Slow down, both of you," Hazard replied.

"I agree," Applejack said.

"This is why I want you guys here," Trip said, "I think that you can help me get 395248 adjusted to a real Equestrian life."

"Are we going to have to call her 395248?" Twilight said.

"I was never given a proper name," the pony said.

"Well, then I say we should give you one!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed. "A frayed circuit had kept you from becoming all evil and rampagey and stuff like that, if that gives you any ideas!"

"I have to admit," the pony said in return, "Circuit Fray sounds like an ideal name."

"All right then, Fray," Tripwire said, "Let me show you around."

Author's Note:

I'm trying to avoid posting chapters on a daily basis. You can probably tell which chapters I took time on versus those I didn't.