• Published 21st Apr 2015
  • 739 Views, 34 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: Cybersense - AmpUpHeart



After the thrill of the original Fazbear chain, Hazard and the others are called upon once more to save Equestria from the lingering threats of CREATion.

  • ...
25
 34
 739

Day 20

Tesla opened her eyes. Her vision was blurry. All of her senses were.

'Where am I?' She thought. She then heard a familiar voice.

"Tesla?" Mirage asked.

Tesla tried to answer but ended up croaking.

"Here," a strange female voice said, "Maybe this will help." Tesla felt water slipping down her throat, and she drank it thirstily.

"Thank you," she said, now seeing the mare along with Mirage.

"You're lucky to be alive," the mare said, "Had you been in that smoke for much longer, and you would've had irreversible brain damage, or more likely, death. I honestly didn't expect you to wake up."

"How long was I out?" Tesla asked.

"Your organs, primarily your brain, faced problems due to the lack of oxygen. I had to place you into a coma in order for you to recover. You were asleep for two weeks."

"Thank you for tending to her, nurse Redheart," Mirage said.

"You're very welcome, Mirage," Redheart said, "After hearing what you and your friends have been through, I didn't want you to face something like losing your sister. By the way, with all that you've been through, how have you not been expressing any signs of trauma?"

"You'd have to ask Tripwire," Mirage said, "He knows about that stuff."

"So, can I go home now?" Tesla asked.

"You're still a bit woozy from the coma and I want to check you for any signs of stress, although I'm amazed that you're doing so well, too."

"Oh, try telling that to my past self. After Mirage was supposedly killed, I was in a very depressed state. It wasn't until Mirage saved me from Freddy that I began to improve emotionally."

"I had saved her from getting killed at the cost of my own life," Mirage said.

"Survivor's guilt," Redheart said, "I've seen it before."

"Well," Tesla said, "Now that we've gone down memory trail, what happened to Spring Trap?"

"The fireponies put out the blaze. Although they claim that it was caused by faulty wiring, Tripwire scanned the area and determined that it was no accident. Someone set it. But it wasn't Spring Trap. We don't know who it was. But Spring Trap was no where to be found.

"But anyway, some plush animals and other things were salvaged and the owner of the land wanted to discard them."

"Why didn't he?" Tesla asked.

"The Flim-Flam brothers wanted to fetch a pretty bit from those toys, so they held an auction. Literally five ponies came: Flim, Flam, Fancypants, Fleur de Lis, and the filly they just adopted, Serendipity. Fancy and Fleur wanted a child, so they decided to come to the Ponyville orphanage to adopt one. Serendipity fell in love with those toys so they got them for her."

"Doesn't sound quite like rainbows and butterflies, though."

"Yep. Tripwire, however, was speaking with the princesses about further defense from CREATion. He was still in Canterlot when he heard about the auction. He met up with the family when they got back and told them that if they suspected anything wrong that might tie to CREATion, that they should tell him."

"Okay," Tesla said before yawning.

"You get some rest," Mirage said, "I'll return to the lab and let everyone know that you're okay."