• Published 21st Apr 2015
  • 739 Views, 34 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: Cybersense - AmpUpHeart



After the thrill of the original Fazbear chain, Hazard and the others are called upon once more to save Equestria from the lingering threats of CREATion.

  • ...
25
 34
 739

Night 5 Part 3

'We're doing our best,' Trip tried to assure her. He and the others were approaching the lab.

'Tripwire,' Spark said, 'The code to open the door is the date of the bite of '87.'

'Got it,' Trip replied. He tapped the sequence on a touch pad on the door.

331987

The door slid open, revealing a long, empty hallway. The five made their way in.

"I like this," Amplitude said, "It's nice and quiet."

"I don't," Mirage answered, "It's too quiet."

'I've hacked into the cameras. They know that you're here, and they're waiting for you,' Infra said, 'But I've found a fault in their line. I can temporarily make the cameras go offline. And that includes the heat sensors.'

'And I can create illusions to confuse them,' Mirage added.

'Guess history is repeating,' Tesla said.

'What do you mean?' Spark said.

'We'll explain later,' Hazard said.

'Got it,' Infra said, 'Go while you can!'

Axle shot through the lab with Hazard and the others close behind.

"Do we even know where we're going?" Amplitude said.

"Not yet," Tripwire answered, "But it's too dangerous to stay in one place for too long." He paused and added, "This place is a labyrinth. We need to find Vice and his associates."

"How are we supposed to do that?" Mirage said.

'Infra,' Trip thought, 'Can you turn the cameras back on and find him?'

'I'm afraid not,' the mare answered, 'It's a miracle that I was able to shut them down in the first place.'

'I have another idea,' Trip thought.
"I'm going to have to get away from you all."

"Why?" Hazard asked.

"I'm going to tap into the wiring of this place. But doing so might reveal my location to Vice. The cameras could fire up at any moment. If they see you, we would have a hard time fighting the ponies."

"I could stay nearby and encase you in an invisibility spell," Mirage said.

"But there are heat sensors," Trip said, "You need to wait until I know where Vice is. Until then, stay on the move."

Everyone reluctantly nodded and ran off. Tripwire, using some nearby boxes, touched his horn to one of the cameras. But suddenly, he felt like he was having a seizure. His right eye started to go static.

"Dang it," he thought, "I was afraid of this." A virus was attacking his computer systems. He immediately shut them down, immobilizing him. He sent out a brainwave to Tesla.

'You can't talk to me via signal. I was foolish enough for a virus to cause my mechanics to malfunction and I can't let Hazard or anyone else get it. Warn them, and tell them that Vice is after them. Tell them to break a hole to the surface. They'll have the upper hoof then.'

Tesla was about to say, "I'm on it," but remembered that the virus would infect her earpiece if she did.
...........................

Fray was leaking the coolant used when her systems overheat. It was her own version of sweating. She was locked in firing a powerful ray desperately trying to counteract that of Cyberlock. Then, she heard Hazard trying to reach her.

This would divert her attention from the attack, so she played defense. She ceased firing and set up a force field just before the ray hit her. Although it still took energy to keep the protection up, it was less tiring than firing a death blast.

'Tripwire is infected with a virus,' Hazard said, 'He wants us to help you take care of Cyberlock so we can drag Vice out. Where are you?'

Fray gave Hazard the coordinates, and seconds later, the ground beneath the wicked robot collapsed. Cyberlock took flight just before he would've fallen in, but Axle shot out with wing blades drawn and slashed at his foe. But he didn't even scratch him.

"Did you really think that it was going to be that easy?" Cyberlock said.

"For your information," Axle answered, "I don't think. I act."

Cyberlock looked to the ground.
"It appears that I'm outnumbered," he said, taking off, "But I might as well reduce the number of opponents at a time."

Seeing what he was talking about, Amplitude took off with Fray close behind.

"Are you afraid to fight us!?" Amp yelled.

"Cowardice has nothing to do with it," Cyberlock replied, "It's strategic thinking." And with that, he fired a red pulse that almost electrocuted the three airborne ponies, but Fray swooped in and fired a pulse of her own. The result was a blast that hurt everyone airborne except for the target.

"You are all so foolish," Cyberlock said, "I have a flawless design. You all, on the other hoof..." He fired another blast.
..............................

Back on the ground, Mirage and the others were watching.

"He's got to have a weak spot!" Mirage cried out.

Hazard thought.
'Tripwire fell to a virus. If Cyberlock has no physical weak spot, maybe we could take him down with that.'

Hazard raced through the lab until he finally saw the pale blue unicorn laying on the ground, but breathing. The lit up iris of his right eye was no longer on, but his left eye moved to look at Hazard.

"What are you doing here?" Tripwire asked.

"Trip," Hazard said, "Do you think you can fire up your tech and transfer the virus to Cyberlock?"

"Maybe," Trip said, "But I can't move. The virus will send my systems into a spasm."

"Relax," said Mirage, walking up. She lit up her horn and teleported the trip to where Cyberlock was.

The black alicorn saw them.

"Well, well, if it isn't the ringleader of the anti-CREATion," he said, "It's a pleasure to meet you. And it will be even more so to beat you."

"Hazard," said Trip, "Tell Infra to find a way into Cyberlock's mindset. From there, I'll speak with her, and she speak to Cyberlock."

'Did you hear that, Infra?' Hazard asked.

'Yeah,' she said, 'But I'm not finding anything. I think that the only way to transfer it is for you to get to a location in the lab where you can actually do it.'

Amplitude, overhearing the conversation, immediately dove into the hole in the lab.

"Amplitude, what are you doing!?" Hazard yelled.

"I have a plan!" Amp called back, "Just trust me!"