• Published 21st Apr 2015
  • 739 Views, 34 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: Cybersense - AmpUpHeart



After the thrill of the original Fazbear chain, Hazard and the others are called upon once more to save Equestria from the lingering threats of CREATion.

  • ...
25
 34
 739

Night 20

"Thank Celestia that Tesla's okay!" Amplitude cheered. Mirage was back in the lab, listening to the whirring of the machines above. After the fire, the Ponyville construction department had cleared the rubble and as a thank you for saving Equestria on more than one occasion, were building a small set of apartments for Tripwire and the other ponies who had to call the lab their home (this includes Trip, Hazard, Axle,Mirage, Tesla, Infra, Spark, Mild, Jasper, Amplitude, Fray, and Glitch).

"She's always been strong willed," Mirage said.

"Got it!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Got what?" Hazard asked.

"Since CREATion has a code name, I figured that you needed one as well."

"Well," Trip said, "It could help when we need to conceal our identities. What do you have?"

"Defending Innocents From Fathomless Evil Ruses Executing Nefarious Codification Effectively. DIFFERENCE."

"Wow," Mirage said, "That took a lot of thinking."

"That title could come in handy," Hazard said, "I have a feeling that CREATion is going to try to go back into hiding. We can't be flamboyant with our actions."

"Perhaps," Trip said, "But CREATion is much larger than I anticipated. If we wipe out Vice, someone will inevitably take his place. If we want to wipe out CREATion, we're going to have to have support from Equestria."

"What are you saying?" Spark said.

"Despite our strengths," Trip replied, "CREATion outnumbers us at least 120 to 1. We can't give CREATion the chance to harm civilians like this again. We need to actually prepare Equestria for what could become of this. I don't believe that we need to raise our numbers to match theirs, but one pony could make the difference between overcoming CREATion or falling to them."

"You're sounding like a paradox, now," Twilight said, "You're saying that we should prepare Equestria from this abomination, but not prepare the citizens for a fight?"

"I hate to say it like this, but I doubt the citizens' abilities to combat the robots. What I'm saying is that they should defend themselves, which might give us an edge over CREATion. We wouldn't have to worry about the ponies getting killed while we attack CREATion, at least not as much. That's the best way I can explain it."

"I suppose that makes sense," Twilight replied, "To some degree."

"We'll need to venture around Equestria, informing ponies about CREATion and what they can do to defend themselves," Trip said, before mentally facehoofing, "I apologize. I just have a lot of things in my mind that I need to sort out. I'm usually not one of redundancy."

"I understand," Twilight said, "But I would recommend that you sort out what you want to do before you tell the others. If you want, I can help."

"That would be appreciated," Trip said.
........................

The plan went that the mane 6, the robots (including Fray, Glitch, and Trip), and Infra, Spark, Mild and Jasper would separate into two groups and go around a mapped route of Equestria to inform the citizens. The robots would hit large cities like Canterlot, Manehatten, and the like. The mane 6 would pair up with Infra and the non-robots to inform Ponyville, Appaloosa, and the more suburban areas. Of course, the nation was divided in half for each group to take on, and they would meet up back at the apartments.

'It's a good plan,' Pinkie thought, 'Now just one more thing I need to take care of...'

Author's Note:

Pinkie is going to pull a prank and I can't think of anything. Hit me with ideas.