• Published 21st Apr 2015
  • 739 Views, 34 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: Cybersense - AmpUpHeart



After the thrill of the original Fazbear chain, Hazard and the others are called upon once more to save Equestria from the lingering threats of CREATion.

  • ...
25
 34
 739

Night 5 part 4

'Amplitude, what are you doing?' Spark said.

'Is Tesla there?' Amp replied.

'We haven't heard from her for a while, now that you mention it,' Infra said, 'Or Twilight or anyone else in the restaurant.'

'Oh, no,' Amp said, 'But I guess that it's time for plan B.'

She began to zip around the lab, adjusting her wings so they generated the "death note." The lab was complicated, but she kept track of where she had been, much like leaving behind a virtual trail of bread crumbs that you didn't have to worry about getting eaten.

Through the wind in her ears, she heard sounds of scuffling and minor groaning.

'Bingo,' she thought. Just as she heard buttons getting pressed. She froze, and began to spin, sending out super sonic sound waves. The metal trembled, from the floor to the ceiling. She whipped around her wings, sending a huge shockwave through the lab. Then, electromagnetic waves were sent out and hit Amplitude, disorienting her. She tried to reach the others, but her communication lines were messed up. She just hoped that they got her more subtle message.
...........................

Trying to buy Amp some time for whatever she was doing, Mirage kept firing at Cyberlock, who kept dodging the blasts with ease. Suddenly, the ground shook. She turned to the direction of the shockwaves and saw the ground cracking several yards away.

'So is that what she was trying to do?' She thought. She tried sending a signal to the fellow robot, but couldn't get a reply.

'Amplitude needs our help!' She thought to the others, immediately sending a code message that would take too long to think verbally.

Hazard, Mirage, Axle and Fray all gathered near the cracks, but Mirage concealed the cracks with magic.

Cyberlock fired at them, but hit the hidden cracks instead.
...........................

Amplitude felt the blast, but she couldn't look to see what caused it. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Mirage racing towards her.

"Amplitude! Are you alright!?" She said. Amplitude tried to answer, but couldn't.

Hazard approached and put his ear up to Amp's chest, where he could hear the hum of electricity.

"She'll be okay," he said, "Something severed her motor connections." Cyberlock tried to blast the vulnerable ponies, but was blocked by Fray's force field.

Amplitude no longer heard the breathing of the pony. He must've gotten away.

But then, a loud crash ricocheted through the hall. Then there was indistinguishable yelling. One from some unknown pony. The other was from

"Twilight Sparkle?" Axle said, "What's she doing here?"

Shouts could be heard from the rest of the mane six.

"What are we waiting for!?" Axle said, "Let's go!"

The ponies quickly ran to the source of the sound, with all but one unaware that Cyberlock didn't follow them.

They saw Applejack tangling with a bluish purple pony with ragged gray hair. The pony activated a taser of some kind, knocking her off. Then they really saw Vice Militude for the first time. He had deep blue eyes, but his pupils were as empty as Cyberlock's. His cutie mark was covered by a lab coat.

"Well, I'd say that my son has talent that rivals my own," he said, "It makes a father proud, really." He shook his head, saying, "It's a shame that he had to leave us. To turn on us and prevent the spread of our CREATion."

"I can honestly see where he's going with this," Discord said, appearing out of nowhere.

"What are you doing here!?" Hazard said, "Weren't you and Twilight supposed to be helping Tesla contain Spring Trap?"

"She insisted that we help here," said Twilight, "I may be unable to perform magic, but that doesn't mean that I can't help." And with that, she charged toward the purple stallion, cutting him with her horn.

Mirage joined in, firing carefully aimed lightning.

All the ponies began to charge Vice, except for Fluttershy and Hazard.

'Something's not right,' he thought. He then looked at a series of buttons on a dashboard behind Vice.
'Oh no,' he thought.

Vice dodged the ponies and ran toward the board, but Hazard beat him to it. He bucked the dashboard, destroying it.

Vice growled in anger. Suddenly, Twilight began to emit a light from her horn.

"I can use magic again!" She cheered. She and Rarity began to light their auras, along with Mirage.

"You can't stop me that easily!" Vice yelled, running to a platform. He pressed a few buttons, and the platform and the air around it began to glow. A bright light filled the room, and he was gone.

Hazard examined the wreckage.

"That was terrible!" Fluttershy cried.

"Where's that smile?" Pinkie asked, "We made it through, didn't we?"

"Now we need to focus on fixing Amplitude," Axle said, "I say that we look for what caused her motor malfunction."

"I'm glad to see that you're using your head for once," Hazard said.

"Hang on," said Rainbow Dash, "Where IS Amplitude?"

"And where's Fray, for that matter?" Mirage said.

"Let's see..." Discord said, pulling out a telescope that squiggled down the hall, "Hmmmm... It doesn't look good..."

"What do you mean?" Axle said.

Just then, a blast shook the room. The ponies scrambled to where Amp was to see Fray fighting Cyberlock once again.

The two were locked in combat, each firing a single beam at each other. The sparks that ignited at the point of collision grew increasingly brighter and bigger.

"I don't like the look of this," Rarity said.
............

Fray felt exhausted, but she kept going strong. She didn't even notice how tired she was.

The same emotions cycled through her mind:
Rage, fear, courage.

Cyberlock's ray was inching toward her and she didn't even notice.
..................

"What are we standing around for?!" Twilight said. She lit up her horn and fired, her beam fusing with Fray's. Rarity and Mirage joined in. The combination of beams struck Cyberlock, who exploded, still with a smug grin on his face.
..................

The ponies were practically panting, even the robots. The sweat-like coolant dripped down Fray's face as she looked at the fried remains of Cyberlock.


"We may have stopped Cyberlock," Hazard said, "But we still have to fix Amplitude. And how are we supposed to fix Tripwire's problem?"

"Oh, no," Axle said, "We probably destroyed whatever was supposed to fix the glitch! This is bad. This is very bad."

"Relax," Discord said, snapping his claws. Amplitude and Tripwire immediately appeared in front of them, perfectly fine.

"Thank you, Discord," Trip said, "But why didn't you do that as soon as the magic-nullifying energy was stopped?"

"Oh," Discord said, "Must've slipped my mind."

"Of course," Twilight said.

"This isn't over," Hazard said, "We may have destroyed Cyberlock, but Vice got away. It's only a matter of time before he strikes again."

"You know," Pinkie said, "If he's so focused on dominating Equestria, then why does he bother with the animatronics? It's like he's just wasting time with terrorizing fillies and foals, which is not cool."

Suddenly, Infra's voice rang out,
'Guys, you need to get back to Ponyville now! Spark and I just got a distress signal from Tesla. She's been able to use magic again, but she's been having to make her own barrier to keep Spring Trap away. She's been suffering from the hallucinations. Now she's trapped and unable to teleport and the restaurant is burning to the ground!'