• Published 21st Apr 2015
  • 739 Views, 34 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: Cybersense - AmpUpHeart



After the thrill of the original Fazbear chain, Hazard and the others are called upon once more to save Equestria from the lingering threats of CREATion.

  • ...
25
 34
 739

Night 5 Part 2

Fray soared above the Canterlot castle. The sky was dark with clouds, although her sensors indicated that the humidity wasn't very high; there was only a 30% chance of rain.

She activated her new visual field (courtesy of Tripwire) and her visual color range immediately shifted to a red-and-black scale.

'Okay, testing,' Fray heard Trip say through the wireless trans-circuit communications.

'I hear you,' she thought-spoke back.

'I think that I'm going insane,' Axle said, 'I'm hearing voices in my head.'

'Shut up, Axle!' Hazard yelled.

'Hazard's right,' Mirage said, 'We need to be serious.'

'I find this conversation oddly entertaining,' Amplitude said.

'I'm here,' Infra said.

'As am I,' Spark added.

'Well, now that we're all online,' Tesla said through an earpiece, 'We know what we have to do, right?'

Everyone was heard agreeing.

'Then let's get to it. We don't have much time. I'm already in the office with Mild, Jasper, Twilight, and Discord. Talking will just distract us. I'm signing off. As you all know, I'll be alerted if one of you needs to talk, as will you with me.' And with that, Tesla's line cut off. One by one, so did the others'. Soon, Fray found herself seemingly alone.
............................

"I have to admit: this place gives me the creeps," Discord said, looking at the black metal ring on his claw.

"Well, at least it's just ONE animatronic we're dealing with," Twilight said, wearing a matching ring on her horn, "But Tesla, are you sure that this thing will keep Spring Trap's energy at bay?"

"We don't have much of a choice," Tesla answered, adjusting the same ring on her horn, "Trip couldn't make any promises, but he did his best. Now it's up to us. Trip is occupied with tracking down Vice."

"I can't help but remember the scenario like this that happened thirty years ago," Mild said.

"Of course," Jasper added, "We had to distract Freddy and the others while Trip and the others took care of Blown Fuse. It appears that we're playing a very similar role today."
.........................

"Okay, we're going in," Trip said. He and the other four robotic ponies at his side wandered into the cave entrance.

"Woah, this place is huge!" Axle said, "But how are we supposed to find the lab entrance?"

'Hang on,' Infra suddenly said, 'I was able to pinpoint the location of the lab. I'm sending you the coordinates now.' Sure enough, everyone suddenly knew where the lab was.

"Alright! An easy break!" Axle said, "I'll see you guys at the entrance." He shot off, but was stopped by Mirage's levitation.

'Thank you, Mirage,' Spark said, 'I just found something else that you might want to be aware of. There are motion-sensing monitors embedded in several of the crystals.'

"I'll take care of that," Mirage replied. Her horn lit up with purple sparks as she fired a violet beam at a crystal. The beam was refracted through the gem and ricocheted throughout the cavern. The light was blinding.

"And for good measure," Amplitude said, taking to the air. She beat her wings harder and harder, until vibrations could be felt everywhere. But never heard. Suddenly, crystals everywhere shattered.

"Be more careful, Axle," Hazard said, "Spark is probably the only reason that you're listening to me talk right now."
............................

A blast shook Canterlot. An explosion was seen in the observatory tower. Fray stopped in mid-flight, looking at the havoc. And she saw him. Cyberlock.

A black alicorn flew out of the rubble. He had a blood red mane and tail with matching eyes and even a metal frame. He had a cutie mark replicating that of Fray's. His eyes, like Fray's, had dark brown pupils, but they lacked any sense of decency. Fray saw that from the moment he looked at her.

"Well, well, well," he said, "I've been expecting you. You must be the pony who was supposed to fight alongside us. It's a shame that you were rewired to hate us. That you actually want to side with these.... inferiors."

Fray was taken aback.
"You mean that robots are the superior race? If it wasn't for natural born ponies, we wouldn't be here," she said, forcing herself to remain calm.

"Not necessarily," Cyberlock said, "For I respect the ponies that created me. On the other hoof, those robots that YOU fight alongside can easily be overlooked." He shook his head. "It's such a shame. You could've had a brilliant life of power and pride. But they had to go and change all that. And here we are. Let me assure you that I'm saving you from yourself when I do this." His horn began to glow.
.............................

"Let's just hope that this doesn't go over like it did last time," Mild said, looking at the cameras.

"What happened?" Discord asked, making a pair of binoculars appear in his paw.

"The power cut off and the animatronics left the pizzeria," Tesla answered. She put the tablet down and gasped. As did everyone else.

They saw a shadowy figure of the Marionette in front of them. Their vision faded in and out of blackness. If they tried to turn away, it would simply reappear right in their line of sight.

"Oh, hayseed," Jasper said, "This is the longest hallucination yet!"

"How do you not get driven insane by this!?" Twilight asked.

"Because Hazard and the others usually take care of it, and the image doesn't reach them," Mild replied.

Just then, the image cleared, and the ponies (and draqonoqueis) looked at the tablet.

"The audio system is down!" Mild said, "That's what distracts Spring Trap!"

Just then, they all saw something move from their peripheral vision.

"I don't want to alarm anypony," Twilight said, "But I think that Spring Trap is here in the room."

"Hang on," Tesla said, "The audio system won't reboot."

"Allow me," Discord said. He snapped his eagle-clawed hand and Balloon Boy's laughter was heard in the other side of the restaurant. The figure was heard walking out of the room.

"Thank Celestia!" Mild said, sighing with relief.

"No," Twilight said, "Thank Discord."

'Don't think that you're done yet,' Infra said over the line, 'This night is just getting started. For all of us.'