• Published 21st Apr 2015
  • 739 Views, 34 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: Cybersense - AmpUpHeart



After the thrill of the original Fazbear chain, Hazard and the others are called upon once more to save Equestria from the lingering threats of CREATion.

  • ...
25
 34
 739

Night 1

A void of cyberspace. That's all she knew. What she experienced was merely the view of another. Yet she wasn't even aware. She had never seen light. She had never even had an emotion. She just drifted in a subconscious wait.
.....................

"Fuse's abandoned lab in the Everfree Forest is-- no has been-- back in commission. That has to mean something," Trip said after a few hours. Celestia had returned to Canterlot, but the mane 6 and Spike were still in the lab.

Everyone had gone through introductions (As Trip says, there's no point in unnecessary repetition, so I'll save you the trouble again), and there were some interesting reactions.

"I envy you, Axle," Rainbow Dash said, "You get all of this awesome tech!"

"Did you remember that race the other day?" Axle said, "I may have the bells and whistles, but I still couldn't keep up with you."

As the two kept talking, Twilight turned to Tripwire.
"If you were capable of creating artificial magic and design wings, why did you not give them to those who didn't have them?" She asked, tilting her head slightly towards Hazard.

"I don't view them as robots," Trip answered.
"I don't think all of them would have adjusted to the new appendages. Think about it. Are you used to flight, yet?"

"Somewhat," Twilight answered, "But not entirely. Point taken."

...........................
"Seriously, why did Trip pick us!?" Amplitude asked. She and Mirage were in the office, waiting for Spring Trap's arrival.

"Can we just focu-aaaAAAAHH!" Mirage said as she suddenly saw Spring looking at them through the window.

"And I thought Freddy was creepy," Amp said. The two robotic mares just stood there, staring Spring down for what felt like an eternity, until alarms started going off and the red lights started flashing.

Before Mirage checked the systems, the duo saw what looked like Freddy tiptoeing behind Spring, almost in a dancing fashion.

"Ohh, hello, Freddy! Won't you be my partner tonight," Amplitude said in a singsongy voice.

Suddenly, both Freddy and Spring Trap vanished.

"Something tells me that a living pony would be having a hallucination right now," Mirage said, sort of panicked as she tried to reboot the audio system.

Suddenly, Spring walked into the room with its dearth rattle.

Both mares cringed at the sound.

"Sweet Celestia. Amplitude, try to block it out!" Mirage said.

Amplitude, covering her ears, took to the air, beating her wings in her own "death note," a high-pitched whistle that's barely audible but virtually impossible not to cringe at. Well, unless you're Spring Trap.

Still hissing, that discount Bonnie lunged at Mirage, who fought him off with an electrical pulse fired out of reflex. Just in time for the clock to strike 6 am.

"Thank goodness!" Mirage yelled. She and Amp were about to get back to the lab when when she noticed the bloody box of animatronic parts Hazard had mentioned, and made up her mind to get rid of it.

As she lifted the box, she decided to look through it real quick.

"What's taking you so long? The place is gonna open soon," Amplitude said. Mirage responded with a hush.

She lifted out the parts, surprised to see that there was no blood on the parts themselves. But she saw something at the bottom of the box.

"What the--" she said, "Amp, do you see that?"

When Amplitude looked in the box, she said, "I see it, but I don't know how it's relevant."

"What are you doing?" A voice cut in. The mares turned around to see a pony with sunglasses.
"Wait, I know you... You're the one who sabotaged our operation."

Without a word, Mirage grabbed Amplitude and teleported them both to the lab, making sure that she brought the box.