• Published 21st Apr 2015
  • 739 Views, 34 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: Cybersense - AmpUpHeart



After the thrill of the original Fazbear chain, Hazard and the others are called upon once more to save Equestria from the lingering threats of CREATion.

  • ...
25
 34
 739

Night 5 part 1

Author's Note:

I'm sorry. It's very short and I know it. But I couldn't picture any fighting going on in this chapter. This is more like another introduction. If you haven't read my latest blog, the writing has been slow-going. But I know that I get driven crazy when too much time elapses between posted chapters for stories that I like, so this also serves as a way to say, "Please know that I haven't given up on this yet."

"Well, hello, Fluttershy," Discord said.

"Thank you for coming," Fluttershy said, "We could really use the help."

"Wait, what in tarnation is goin' on here!?" Applejack said.

"You didn't know I was coming?" Discord said, "Fluttershy wrote to me, saying what was happening, asking me to come."

"He really COULD be a great help," Tripwire said.

"And really annoying!" Axle shot back.

"Hay, just be glad that he's not like how he was BEFORE the reign of Tiereck!" Hazard said.

"Hazard's right," Twilight said, "Although Fluttershy reformed him years ago, he truly became good after he saw the true light of friendship."

"Yeah," Rainbow Dash said, "Even I've gotten less annoyed by him than usual."

"By the way," Discord said, snapping his fingers. A cotton candy cloud appeared above Pinkie and began to shower her with chocolate milk rain. Yet as soon as it hit the floor, it vanished.
"Just being considerate with the computers," he said.

"Uh.... Thanks?" Tripwire said.
..............................

"So what's the deal?" Axle said, "With the lord of chaos on our side, it should be an instant win, right?"

"It's not that simple," Spark said, looking at the computer with Infra, "The Canterlot base is protected by a force field of the magic-nullifying energy. Discord COULD shut down all the generators, if it wasn't for the fact that the force field nullifies magic."

"What about Spring Trap? And Cyberlock?" Fray asked.

"And how are we supposed to combat without magic?" Twilight asked.

"I don't know," Tripwire said, "The only thing I can think of as capable of counteracting the negative energy is you and your friends in your rainbow power forms. And I doubt that even that could take it on."

"Hmmmm," Hazard muttered.

"Come on, Trip!" Pinkie said, "Where's a positive attitude?"

Trip sighed, and managed a small smile of appreciation of the sympathy.


"I have a plan," Hazard said,
"We have three targets: Spring Trap, The Canterlot base, and that robot.

I could take on the lab with Mirage, Amp, Trip, and Axle. Fray could take on the robot, since the two of them likely match one another in terms of skill. Infra and Spark could keep tabs on the lab and, hopefully, hack into something that could help us. The others could work together to keep Spring Trap out of the way.

Don't try to combat Spring Trap. It's too strong. Magic is rendered useless by the energy, so we'll have to destroy the source. Once we do, the rest should be relatively smooth sailing, although you never know with CREATion."

"What about Tripwire's device? You know, the one that can counteract the energy?" Tesla asked.

"I already tested it. It can withstand up to five hundred watts. The energy at the lab far exceeds five thousand. I can rework the wiring, but it would take days AND be too large to wear," Trip answered.

"What's Spring Trap's wattage?" Amplitude asked.

"Around 650," Trip said, "Although the device could work against the field, it's too much to attempt to attack. You could only use spells on yourself."

"Like teleportation?" Twilight asked.

"Exactly," Trip replied.

"Then it looks like a diversion is the best course of action."

"Okay, now let's go over specifics..."