• Published 21st Apr 2015
  • 739 Views, 34 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: Cybersense - AmpUpHeart



After the thrill of the original Fazbear chain, Hazard and the others are called upon once more to save Equestria from the lingering threats of CREATion.

  • ...
25
 34
 739

Day 4

"First stop: The Crystal Empire," Tripwire said.

"Shouldn't we go to Canterlot first?" Spike, who until now hadn't been paying attention, asked.

"We're not ready to take on Canterlot," Hazard said, "I don't know why, but I can tell."

"I know why," Spark said, "The lab beneath Canterlot is the center point of CREATion. There are sensors, traps, ponies, and security everywhere. Not to mention that the place is like a labyrinth. Fuse's lab pales in comparison to it."

"Plus, the mastermind behind all of this is there," Infra said, "And this organization is like a hydra. If you take out the mastermind, someone else is sure to take the lead. We need to have enough backup to annihilate CREATion all at once."

"Right," said Trip, "If we can take down the lab in the Crystal Empire, it'll weaken the organization."

"And find that abandoned prototype," Circuit Fray said.

"And I can say hi to Cadance and my brother!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Well then, let's get going!" Axle said.

"Do you think that we can take the train?" Mirage asked, "It would be nice to not be running around for once."
She received nods from Fluttershy, Rarity, and Tesla.
.........................
'I knew that Twilight's castle looked like the Crystal Empire,' Hazard thought. Everything, from the plants to the ponies, sparkled. Things were either in a shade of blue, pink, or purple. There were even some ponies on ladders, polishing their houses.

"Snap out of it," Amplitude said, "Here comes Cadance!"

Hazard turned to see the pink alicorn walking everyone's way. Out of the ponies, two did not bow; Tripwire, who merely bent down his head, and Twilight, who ran up to her sister in law.

As the two were chanting their childhood rhyme, "Sunshine Sunshine, ladybugs awake, clap your hooves and do a little shake," a white unicorn stallion with a blue mane and tail walked up.

"BBBFF!" Twilight exclaimed, leaping up to hug her brother.

"Twily!" Shining Armor said.

Meanwhile, Cadance started talking to the others.

"So, although I know what brought you here, could you explain it a bit more?"

"I can explain, princess," Tripwire said.
.................
One recap of the story you've been reading later...
...................
"Wow," Cadance said, "You've all been going through a lot."

Everyone nodded in agreement except for Rainbow and Axle.

"I've been loving the thrill!" Dash said.

"Same here!" Axle added.

"Well, for the rest of you, you could probably use a break," Shining said.

"You guys go ahead," Trip said, "I'm going to scout out possible entrances for the lab."

"Are you sure?" Fluttershy asked, "You've been running yourself harder than any of us."

"I appreciate your concern, Fluttershy," Trip said, "But trust me; I would be less at ease relaxing than I would be doing this."

"I believe you, Trip," Mirage said, "You go do what you need to do."

Trip smiled in gratitude, and slowly walked off.

"This is a real honor, your highness," Jasper said.

"Oh, it's nothing," Cadance replied, "To be honest, the Crystal Empire could use a bit of excitement. Anyway, what do you guys like to do?"

"If you don't mind, princess, I'd like to see the pasture and see how the sheep are doing," Fluttershy said.

"I, for one, would like to go to the spa. I need the relief from the drab lab," Rarity chimed in.

"I'd like to see how the crystal berry orchard's commin' along, and if anypony there needs help," Applejack said.

"Oo! Oo!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed, "I could gather things for a 'First Crystal Empire Visit for Hazard, Axle, Mirage, Tesla, Mild Soul, Jasper Gemini, Tripwire, Circuit Fray, Infra Scope, and Spark Chopper party!'"

After taking several deep breaths, she said, "Maybe I should come up with a shorter title."

"You guys go ahead," Cadance said, and everyone went on their way.

"No offense, princess," Rainbow Dash said, "But I'd much rather be practicing flying. The crystal clouds here make unique obstacles."

"Oh! Maybe you could show me some of your techniques!" Axle said.

"Sure," Rainbow replied, "As long as you can keep up." The two then took off and were gone.

"Okay," Tesla said, annoyed, "Anyone else?"

Everyone replied with shaking heads.

"Do you think that you could show us around?" Mirage asked.

"Sure," Cadance said.

"I can't," Shining Armor said, "If this is like what happened back then, but worse, then I better organize the guards in case of an attack."

After hugging Cadance and Twilight, he headed to his post, rounding up the guards.

"It's been a while since we last talked," Twilight said, "I'm glad that we have the chance to talk again."

"Without Discord in the way," Cadance added, "You know, Circuit Fray, do you have powers equivalent to that of an alicorn?"

"I wish, but no," Fray replied, "Trip scanned my system. Although I'm more powerful than the everyday unicorn, I simply have the bells and whistles of both robotic pegasi and unicorns."

"How do you feel thinking that you're not alone?" Spike asked.

"I feel amazed, and terrified," Fray replied.

"So anyway, let me show you guys around," Cadance said.
..................................
"How could I get in?" Trip thought out loud, "I'm practically standing on the signal, but my scans revealed nothing."

'Wait, what if I shouldn't use a tech scan?' He recalled back when Twilight fired the beam of dark energy at the Crystal Throne, revealing a secret passageway. Did the lab adopt the same method?

He combined his magic with his tech scan to scour the area for any potential active areas, and sure enough, he came across something.

'Bingo,' he thought, 'Once I regroup the others, we can come here and raid the lab. Wether we find anything or not, I'll learn something about the new branch of CREATion, and maybe even the mastermind.'

Author's Note:

This is filler/introduction/stuff to help me get my bearings.