• Published 15th Jan 2015
  • 4,698 Views, 93 Comments

The Darker Side of Life - Brony Parasite



Human goes to Equestria as a Sith. He gets powers, and does evil deeds! Enjoy!

  • ...
25
 93
 4,698

End Of A Journey... Wait, WHAT HAPPENED!?!?

{Folteren's POV}

And that was how I met Shadow, the Displaced, beat Celly, created an army and took the capital of Equestria.

But that was not the end. No.

My army spread out until about half Epuestria was under my control. The other nations either joined me, like the Griffons, Bat Ponies, and, to my surprise, Changelings. Once I let their Queen free, she seemed all too willing to join me. She even gave me her best squad. Which included a red one I took a liking to. Blood, the princess of her race.

Celestia fled into hiding. No doubt saddened by the lose of Luna. Oh, yeah. Heres what happened to the Princess of the Moon.

After Pegasus beat Luna, she was put in critical contusion. So I used my Nanites to heal her wounds, but she was hurt to bad I had to reset her mind. In short, she lost most of her memory. That was good, but I decided a new Apprentice was in order, so I did what Freddy did. I turned back her clock. Now, I can do this, how do you think I stayed this age. Answer: Nanites. She was now a filly, about Scootaloo's age, and has no memory of her sister. I renamed her Darth Night Terror.

I finally let Scoots build her own Lightsaber. A standard hilt, with a red synthetic crystal. And I let her, Shadow, and Luna/Night Terror call me their father.

Scoot... I, am your father.

NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!! *Ahem* Sorry... I couldn't resist.

As for Boomer... Still an idiot.

Waffles has his pond near my room, so there's that...

... Um...

I- Uh...

Huh.

Oh! And I heard Bastila's making a rebellion. The morons.

Wait, I hope they don't get Shadow to turn on me like Vader...

Nah! Loyal to the bone that girl is. And speaking of loyalty.

The mare six have taken a liking to this! Rainbow's in charge of my new unit Delta Squad, the red Changeling(Blood, I think her name was) was in it. Along with them, a Bat Pony named Mangle, and a Griffon named Vex. They would deal with the important stuff my droids wouldn't be able.

Applejack took care of Ponyville. Lord knows they have a tendency to freak out, and AJ is the perfect pony to help.

As for Pinkie. Lets just say that Luna isn't the only pony to turn to the dark side.

And as for me? Well, I'm finally happy. Nothing could dampen my mood, not now, not ever!

"Lord Folteren! We were attacked by a Rebellion attack team! They took Scootaloo!" A droid informed. Before it could continue, it's head was crushed as my hand tightened.

My eye's turn red.

Author's Note:

And that is it! Thank you all for reading, the sequel will be out!

I hope...

Comments ( 19 )

Oh my. I wonder what will happen next.

A little short even if it was a good idea, weaponize the fillies and you have Equestria.

Waiting for the sequel...

Will always remember this journey it's been fun and very interesting cant wait for sequel and remember we have that little contract my friend.

Well while not much of a fan myself I am interested in the light saber. Personally I would use the inquisitor light saber. Neutral version that is. Based off the toy because the show accurate one would not work out. Might try and combine it with that light saber kit thing called blade builders you know the things like that. Colors I would have chosen would resemble the night for the blades. Great now your getting me to think up another displaced story while I already got two up and a third in progress. Anyway if your doing a sequel I'm up for a crossover for both my displaced stories. Though only one is going to be acessable first. My gokaiger guys need basco's trumpet in order to have their token before I do anything with them. May be a while before they become eligible for crossovers.

5998111 I'll love one. I'm working on the first chapter of the sequel. If you want some information, check my blog: Sequel

5998579 my only crossover eligible displaced story right now is a key in equestria. Keyblade wielder basically. If you need my token it's in the summoning thread. I'm working on my star wars displaced right now. I'm going to call it A Neutral Force for the title. It will give me a reason to test out a new oc of mine. I'll send a link for when I get it up. If your guy worships Darth Revan you do know revan is the only sith that had a Jedi mindset. Protect the weak and that kind of thought. He's possibly the only sith I like on a personal level.

I just lol'd the entire way through the story, while listening to Bob Rovsky's remix of the Trololo song on repeat!

Here it is, simply for epic listening pleasure and ultimate use for trollage:

6143115 Mind whip? Nononononono... Mind altering.

5961735 More like you go to a con dressed up as a character from a game or cartoon. Other instances are apart of the power lottery.

6411287 I recently learned the difference. I'll fix it when I can.

How does this have less likes then my story?

Aha, here's the story! Folteren, I hereby pledge The Warriors of Chaos, also known as The Three Warlords of The Old Lunar Republic, and The Leader's of the New Black Legion, to your service in this war. By the powers of chaos, your foe will fall before our armies!

Also, we can supply your army with special Astartes weapons, as well as Imperial Guard Weaponry. We have the armies of our universe's Griffon Kingdom, Changeling Hive, Zebra Nation, and the Great Dragon Tribes at our disposal upon our space vessel, The Scion of Prospero.

We eagerly await your reply.
End Transmission.

6486191 I accept your offer. I'll summon you when it is most befitting

6730683 Close, but Whitney IS the alter ego. He doesn't act like he should be in charge. Whitney's what's left of what he used to be.

6860565 Do you have a problem with my first fic? Before this, I had no experience.

Dem rebels dun fucked up.
Rest in pesto, you did your besto

After that last sentence scoots been taken.

The entire brony Pegasisters community went bad s*** crazy

9855227
I'd have to reread the fic to get a better idea of the details and context( it has been four years) but from the skimming, I'm pretty sure Folteren outright murdered a person via mind whip there. "Erase her mind and age" is a big difference from an "Obliviate," which I'm pretty opposed to anyway. So its less a question of "would I want to live with the knowledge that I'd been betrayed and abandoned by my only family if I could instead live without it," and more "would I want to die if I learned I'd been abandoned by my only family." Either way, I'd much rather suffer than die. And if I've got to die, at least give me the dignity of killing me, you know? Make it fast, make is painless, but don't pervert or desecrate what am I and was. Respect my life, my choices, and my existence even as you're ending it. If that's the only dignity I'm gonna get, then I'd rather take that than the other option.

Login or register to comment