• Published 15th Jan 2015
  • 4,696 Views, 93 Comments

The Darker Side of Life - Brony Parasite



Human goes to Equestria as a Sith. He gets powers, and does evil deeds! Enjoy!

  • ...
25
 93
 4,696

And a New Man Walks Away

[Time: After Wedding]
---
{Scootaloo's POV}

After the wedding, I trotted to Master, who was wearing a saddle bag on his back. My new scooter sitting beside him, and the gold plushy I named Goldie was in the bag.

"Hey Scoots. You were so brave!" He complimented, hugging me. I was caught off guard, and just hung there. He never hugged me!

"Is something wrong Master?" I whispered, trying my best to not to let anyone hear me.

"What would make you say that, sweetheart?" He asked, smiling sweetly.

I gave him a confused look, not getting it. Sure he could get a little fatherly at times, but never like this.

"Lets go home. I think Shadow's gonna be scared stiff." Master chuckled. He then picked me up, depositing me on his back. Goldie jumped out of the bag and sat in front of me.

As we entered the train, I looked over the stuff Mr. Freddy gave me. He was awesome, saving me, beating the changelings, and that catchy song!

Master was looking over the cube he got. He turned it around and around. He was most likely studying it. Once we arrived at Ponyville, we got off the train and went to the house that had the elevator in it.

We reached the final floor, and as soon as we exited, I was tackled to the ground in a hug. Shadow nuzzled my neck.

"I'm so glad you're ok!"

Master laughed, a sad smile showing on his face for the briefest moment. I shrugged it off.

Shadow began asking me about the wedding, and Freddy. I told her about how he saved me, and gave me Goldie.

"I'll see you two later, go to sleep." He said, calmly.

We did as told, and Goldie hugged my neck.

------
{Folteren's POV}

I sat in my throne, grumbling to myself.

How could I? How could I get attached when I told myself never again?

'That was before you became a father you bastard!' Whitney commented.

He was right, I was a father... An overprotective one at that.

'Why? She's just going to die, or betray me! Why do I have to be the bad guy!?' I held back my sobs.

How was I supposed to kill Celestia then!? I had no idea... If I did what Freddy said, I'd live, but Shadow and Scootaloo would hate me. I had no idea what to do.

[Maybe there is another way.] Sandy said from my Pip-Boy.

I perked up, "What do you mean!?" I was so excited, I forgot I was a pony and fell on my snout.

[Indeed, and it would allow you to obtain everything your heart desired.]

I almost died, another way!? 'Wait...'

"Why didn't you tell me about this!" I yelled, angry at the AI for waiting for who knows how long!

[Because, when one door opens, another one closes.]

'The hell?'

'Maybe, you'll end up like Skywalker.'

I thought about what Whitney said, but I didn't know what to do.

Then a thought occurred to me, "What are the doors?"

Sandy paused. After several seconds, she replied, [The door to that would be open, shall grant you revenge, but it will lead to sadness. The other option, you'd have everything, but remain in the shadows.] I could almost hear a smile.

I froze, 'Either revenge, or hiding eternally...'

'Please, this obsession has gone on long enough.'

'You are right... It has gone on for far too long! And I shall end it!'

I heard Whitney's cries, pleading me to stop while I still could. I ignore him, choosing to listen to Sandy.

[Go to the mirror pond, there, I will talk to the one who lurks within.] The AI instructed.

I walked to my newly made launch bay, I hadn't used it yet, and now I'd get to do just that.

As I walked, Venture ran up to me holding his Lightsaber in his mouth.

“What is it Venture, I’m in the middle of something.” I growled, glaring at the assassin-wannabe.

“Where are you going, Lord Folteren?” He asked. And my glare intensified.

“It has nothing to do with you, Venture.” I said, threatening. I didn’t trust him, his cocky attitude. But he was one of the Five Loyal Sith Guards(which include Shadow, Scootaloo, Venture, and three others who were out on a mission). And his lust for power was easily controllable.

He bowed fearfully, “Sorry my Lord, I stepped out of bounds.”

‘That’s right.’ I thought, leaving him there stood. Cocky was one thing, stupid was another.

When I got there, I saw my ride. And. It. Was. Awesome!

It was Vader’s TIE Fighter Advanced x1. If you don’t know, then its that ship Vader shoots Luke in ‘A New Hope’.

“Lord Folteren! Your ship has been prepared!” Yelled one of the maintenance droids.

I kept quiet, decided to enter the ship and fly off before anything else.

I was given the skills to fly all kinds of vehicles during my stasis, so it felt natural.

-------------
[Mirror Pond]

Once I landed, a squad of droids came out and welcomed me, they told me it hadn’t changed since I’d left.

I made my way through to the small body of water. The clear liquid changed to the spacey kind I was used to.

[Walk into the pond.] Sandy ordered.

‘Stop! You don’t know what will happen!’

I ignored him, and stepped into the water. Pain struck me, as if my foot was cut off, and I heard Whitney shriek.

“What’s happening!?” I yelled, trying to pull my leg out to no avail.

[You shall gain the power you want, but only if you fully submerge.]

I cried in pain, the water began pulling violently, and I had already lost my whole left leg. I tried, I really did, but I lost my balance, and fell in.

I was gone, yet still here. I was changing, and once it was finished, I came out a new man.

I wore Revan’s armor, three new Lightsaber's replaced my old ones, and I felt even MORE power. I turned to the droids, and ordered, “Prepare the army! I’m ready to fight Celestia!”

They scrambled, telling my orders to one another.

‘Here I come, Princess!’


{Jackie/Bastila's POV}

I felt a disturbance in the force, one I've hadn't felt before. I opened my eye's, and looked around. I was alone in the Jedi Temple, so I walked over to a pool. It was crystal clear, and I could see my reflection, I looked exactly like Bastila, from the clothes, to my face.

I stood up and walked to the entrance.

"A Darkness is coming. We must prepare."

Author's Note:

Okay, I'm ending it soon, vote on my latest blog what you want me to do.