• Published 15th Jan 2015
  • 4,696 Views, 93 Comments

The Darker Side of Life - Brony Parasite



Human goes to Equestria as a Sith. He gets powers, and does evil deeds! Enjoy!

  • ...
25
 93
 4,696

Prouloge: The Pip-Boy, The Deal, And The Sleep

So hello, I am Whitney, and no, I'm not a girl. And this is how I went to Equestria. So, I went to comic-con dressed up as a sith lord, my own design of course. So I wear a black sith robe from head to toe. My Lightsaber's -I have two- are one Obi-Wan Kenobi hilt and one Plo Koon hilt... Look it up!

I went to the convention with my two best -only- friends: Clare & Jackie! Both of which are girls. Jackie was like me, but a Jedi... Scumbag... She wore a female Jedi robe, with a Mace Windu's Lightsaber. She was blond, tan skin, and green eyes. Clare, however, went as a female Lich, with gray skin painting, fading blue eye contacts, black hair, and black arcane robes meant for a mage- er, Lich Queen. She also had a gray longsword with a black handle to top it off.

But anyway, I had gotten us all trinkets from a Merchant. I got Jackie a grapple gun, you know, the one Luke uses in A New Hope? Clare an empty spell book. And I got myself a Pip-Boy with a red screen. Once I put it on, I blacked out.

I woke up in darkness. There was no up, no down, no feeling, no sound... I began to panic. Where was I, what happened?

Then, I heard a voice. It said:

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? No one deserves that." Came a calm, male voice, it was almost soothing. Almost.

"Who are you!? Where am I!? Wh-what happened?" I was on the verge of hyperventilating, but something was preventing me from doing so.

"To answer the first question, you can call me Merchant. To answer the next two questions, I need but two words: You're Dead." He said in a cheerful tone, like he was enjoying this.

I felt like throwing up, but like before, couldn't. Dead? No, I have so much to live for! I was going to ask Sally out, get my sister back for spiting on my toothbrush, and graduate high school! I can't be dead, can I?

"I know it sounds bad. It is! But, there is a way to save you and your friends!" The man assured me.

'What's his angle? What does he want? Eh, what do I have to loose.' I thought. What do I have to loose? I'm dead, my friends are dead, and I want a cookie.

"Sure, why not." I said, not caring what happened next.

"Ok! But no going back." He replied. What?

"This is going to hurt you a lot more then its going to hurt me!" He said, then there was a clicking sound, followed by searing pain.

It was like someone was cutting my brain open and shoving a metal devise in it. While my body began to numb... from the feet up... agonizingly slowly. Hurry up and get to my head, this pain is killing m- Oh, I'm already dead... Well that's depressing.

There was a sound, like a straw sipping the last few drops of a drank. I blacked out.


Opening my eyes to the agonizing sun light, I slap my hand over my eyes to shield them from the accursed element. I could use some painkillers right about now, for I have a headache...

'A headache? A headache! That means I'm alive! Haha, thank you mysterious man!' Sitting up swiftly, I took in the most beautiful landscape I've ever seen! I was on the top of a hill, surrounded by lush green grass. In the distance, I could see a small castle. The castle was kind of old looking, but still in use. And pony century's wher- Wait, WHAT!?

Yes, pony century's where guarding the castle... Am I alive? If so, where am I?

"Halt! who are you!" I heard a male voice. It sounded kinda like the guards in Oblivion, which would normally mean I stole something.

Turning around to look at the... pony, he seems to have a white coat and from the look of his tail, he has blue hair... or whatever horse hair is called. He's warring some kind of gold gladiator armor, with a horn coming out of the helmet. Oh good, a unicorn pony, how... Actually, its quite interesting, and slightly cute. He also had a spear... In his hoof... That's cool, but how!? Its not physically possible!

I heard a groan coming from my right so I looked over to see Jackie doing what I did when I woke up.

"Shut up!" She yelled. The guard seemed surprised, but I didn't blame him. After all, I hade that same face.

"What in Equesrtia are you!?" He yelled in disgust. Why?

'Okay, what's going on? And why is his horn glowin-' My thought was cut short when a ball of blue energy came hurtling towards me.

So I jumped. I jumped twenty feet in the air. I didn't know I could jump that high. Come to think of it, I don't think humans can jump this high. Only-

Ow... I hit the ground in ten seconds flat, a new record! Luckily its grass, so yay for me.

The first thought that comes to my head is 'Testing time!'. So, without further waiting, I push my hand out. The following things happen, one: I fall on my butt. Two: the guard goes out of the park. And three: Jackie punches me in the gut.

As I'm trying to get some oxygen in me, Jackie stands up an looks around.

"Where are we?" Jackie Said, looking around the lush grass.

"I don't know. One minute we're at comic con, the next... We're hear..." I said, after regaining my breath. Thinking it best not to tell her about dying or the deal.

I decided to look myself over. I was wearing the same sith robes, but more... real. Before it was a cheap fabric. Now, it was a smooth and comfortable leather. My Lightsabers, which where once plastic, are now metal. Are they real? Taking the Plo Koon Lightsaber-Which I use in my left hand- I checked to see if I could turn it on, after fumbling with it for a couple seconds, I found the switch and flicked it. A red beam shot out of the hilt, making the sound of a Lightsaber turning on. 'Holy crap!'

Jackie heard it, and turned around. The look on her face was priceless!

"What the frak!?" Were the words of an awestruck girl. And then she ruined it by fan girling out. Man she knows how to scream...

That was when I remembered something... or, someone. Clare.

"Wait, where's Clare!?" I asked, then I saw it. "Pffffft, ahahahahahahah!" My laughter was directed at a gray unicorn with black hair, glowing blue eyes, and Clare's costume. The pony was hiding behind a large rock. It was Clare as a Lich pony!

"Not funny!" She yelled, blushing from embarrassment. She looked sooooo cute! I just wanted to pinch thoughs checks!

Stopping myself from doing something I would regret, I searched my robe for instructions. To my luck, I found a note in an inside pocket. I pulled it out, opened it, and read:

'Dear Whitney, I see you've found my note. So, let me tell you what you need to know! Princess Celestia is an evil tyrant who has a plan to kill you and your friends! I've left you a present in that castle in front of where you woke up! Its underneath the princesses bed! Once you get it, go to the location I've marked on your Pip-Boy. Have fun!
-Mercant
P.S: I put a music player in your head!'

'He WHAT!?' As I thought this, a song began playing.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTNyyiKiZeU)

"Where's that music coming from!?" Shouted a surprised Jackie. They can hear it to?

"What's happening!?" Yelped Clare. Yep, they hear it to.

"Girls, its me! Don't worry, I have a music player!" I lied, trying to calm them down and me. It didn't work.

"This is weird, why's Clare a horse?" Jackie said. Hmm, she doesn't seem that freaked out. Then again, why am I not freaking out!?

"There not horses, there ponies. There too small to be horses." I calmly stated. Jackie was not amused.

"Ok, 'pony'. Clare's a pony, we don't know where we are, and you've got a real Lightsaber! Turn it off!" Jackie yelled. I realized I forgot to turn it off and clicked the switch, shutting the red beam off.

"Check yours." I said simply.

"What?" Jackie said anger obvious in her tone.

"Check your Lightsaber, its bound to be real!" I nonchalantly say. 'Please Vender guy, let hers be real'

Jackie pulled her Lightsaber out and found the switch easier then me. She flicked it, and a green beam shot out of it. Her eyes widen, and she dropped it, automatically shutting it off.

"Ok, I need you two to stay hear while I get something. Understand?" I asked. They nodded.

'Ok, going into enemy territory for something that could be useless... I've done worse.' Not really, but any confidents I can muster is good for me!

----------------------

'These guys are morons, pin heads, brainless animals' Ok, that last one was uncalled for. Mostly. But when I get seen, and hide, they say things like "I thought I saw something" or "I'm just tired" and my personal favorite "It was probably a cat or something", people these days.

The only problem I had was that dark blue one, she's not as incompetent as the lame excuse for guards.

But other than that, I found the chambers of the princess relatively quick. I opened the door, and seeing no one was home, I decided to walk in.

'Oh. My. Gosh.'

The room was bigger than my house, white walls, floors and celling's. A big white bed with what looked like a small sun on the bed poste. 'Gezz, pure much?'

I looked under the bed to find a silver capsule, about the size and shape of a canteen.

There was another note on the capsule, I read what was on it.

'Hello once again. Now, I'm going to cut to the chase. The stuff in this capsule are what you call Nanites, these little bugs will build whatever you want, with the exception of life. You control them with the Pip-Boy, like everything else. Good luck, and may the force be with you.
-Merchant
P.S: Do not open them until you get to the location on the Pip-Boy.'

'Nanites!? Ah heck yeah!'

I turned to leave when I saw the weirdest sight, a large white unicorn with wings stood right in front of me.

"Crap..." I muttered before running for my life. I heard a "Wait", but didn't stop.

I ran right, left, right, left, strait, left and ran into guards. I turned around to see the blue menace herself, which also had a horn and wings.

"Surrender beast, or we shall slay they!" The blue one said. Rather loudly I might add.

"I surrender!" I yell as I raise my hands. I feel the force flowing though me, as if I know all there is to know about the force and how to use it. Its like instinct. I pull my hands back, point them in either directions, and push. The motion feels almost natural. The guards went flying in all directions, while the blue one smashes into the wall. 'Bingo!'

I looked around and saw a window at the end of the hall. 'Perfect'

I already had a running start, so I just ran. I had the force, what could go wrong!

And that was the greatest moment of my life! When I jumped out the window, I felt a rush of air, and freedom! I felt so alive!

But alas, it was not meant to be. I hit the ground. Face first. 'Ow...'

But now is not the time to be whimpering like a wimp. I got up to see blood coming down my face. I checked where the blood was coming from. 'A cut, nothing more, nothing le-' My thought was cut short be a large pain in my right arm. I looked at my Pip-Boy to see that my arm was disabled. 'Crap, need a medic!'

I looked up from my Pip-Boy to see my friends rushing over to me.

"What happened!?" Clare asked in shock.

"N-nothing, just got something! Lets g-go!" I said in pain.

They looked at me with concern, but nodded nonetheless. And so, we ran.


We reached the place on the map, it was a land of grass... There wasn't much else to say. We reached the middle, I sat down.

"How did you know to come here?" Jackie asked.

"It was in the Pip-Boy map. I followed it hear." I Answered simply.

"Why was it on the map?" She pressed.

"The man told me to-" I slipped. 'Crap'

"And you just trust him!?" Jackie yelled.

"He helped us! We were dead and he saved us!" I yell, not realizing what I had just said.

Jackie's eyes were wide. She began shaking. Not in anger, but sorrow. She turned and ran.

"Wait!" I called. I tried to make chase but a hoof stopped me. I turned to see Clare with a knowing look.

"Give her time." Clare said.

"How can you be so calm!" I questioned, wondering why one of the most scardy cat in my school was so mellow.

"As you can see, I'm dead." Clare gestured to herself. "I'll go see if she's ok."

I nodded. Once she left, I took out the present. I began unscrewing the lid. After I finished, a puff of silver smoke hit directly in my face. And I backed out.


[Cryogenic Sleep, Activate.]

[Base Complete.]

[All systems operational.]

[Set Time For Awakening.]

[Time: 990 Years.]