• Published 15th Jan 2015
  • 4,698 Views, 93 Comments

The Darker Side of Life - Brony Parasite



Human goes to Equestria as a Sith. He gets powers, and does evil deeds! Enjoy!

  • ...
25
 93
 4,698

Chapter 1 Part 2: ...Folteren. And His Apprentices

[Time Line: Two Day's After Season Two, Episode 2]

[Location: Darth Folteren's Lair]

[Preparations]

[Target List: 99% In Progress]

[Extra Pip-Boy Functions: 100% Complete]

[Droid Control Ship: 98% in Progress]

[CIS Starship Yard: 100%]

[New Armor: 100% Complete]

[CSI Military Factory: 100% Complete]

[Base Modifications: 100% Complete]

[Armored Transports: Continues]

[Time in of the essence...]

------------

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8 )


Walking down the hallway, I see how my base has changed. No longer is it that barren, and metallic, default base.

Yeah...

Now, it has the appearance of a TRUE Sith lair. Dark gray walls, lined with red drapes that have the Sith Empire insignia. The floors and ceiling, an ebony color, was spotless.

I could hear the sound of pistons, and my minions in the distance. I told Sandy to make a Droid Factory, so I have Battle Droid Minions.

I enter my Sith Alter, a new room I made to practice the Force. Looking around, I see a statue of the greatest Sith to ever "live": Darth Revan.

I had played the game, and instantly loved the dark lord, back on Earth. I had almost every Darth Revan piece of merchandise... He is best Sith.

I turn to my left to see my apprentices, Shadow Slash, and Scootaloo.

"Greetings master." Shadow, a white Pegasus with black, red, and purple mane, said Bowing.

The orange Pegasus bowed as well, her purple mane hiding her similarly colored eyes.

"Rise." I imitate Lord Vader from Force Unleashed.

They do as I said, rising up to there full height of about three feat. opening there eyes. One pare is a deep purple, while the other is a vibrant teal.

Time for a pop quiz. "What is the Code of The Sith?" I give quizzes to keep them knowledgeable in the dark side.

They spoke in unison. "Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me."

"Excellent!" I said. I'm still proud of them. I took them in at a young age, Scootaloo was just a newborn, and Shadow, a filly. I took Shadow in first. Her power in the Force was, and is, great. But later, I sensed a more powerful Force Sensitive, Scootaloo. So I took her in as well, I mean, its not like her parents. I never knew ponies could use it... Maybe Jackie had an apprentice... I'll check later.

"You two are exceling in the Force," I said. They smiled. "Which is why you two can stay up late if you want to." Annnnnnd, cue the extremely cute jumping up and down... 'D'awww.'

'D'awww.'

'D'awwwww!'

'Softy.'

'Moron.'

After Whitney shut up, I continued 'D'aww'ing over the girls. If I'm a Sith Lord, then I'm a bad one. But ponies are cute, and even though I'ma kill there Princess. I still think there adorable.

"Now, clean up and get ready for diner." I then leave to do more planning... orrrrrr, I could check up on family... As Clare always told me: "Family comes first! Now lets go poke that dead rat!" To this day I still do not know why that dead rodent had to do with my Moms death...

I walk menacingly towards the Control Room. Droids doing there preparation, and ever since Discord was set free, we were set back by years! God knows what I've done to get this far. 'If he ever gets out, I shall not hurt him... Who am I kidding? I'm going to gut him!'

'Whoa... Harsh!'

'No one cares what you think.'

He seems annoyed about my piercing words.

"Sir!" I hear a Battle Droid shout. 'Is it talking to me?' I think.

I turn to see a yellow-class Battle Droid, with a data pack clutched in its three fingers.

"I thought I told the Admiral to program all Droids to call me Lord Folteren!" I growl, nothing calls me anything less.

"S-sorry Lord Folteren, but our scanners indicate that a rift may open in the near future. Also, it seems Princess Celestia has sensed a possible new threat. How do you wish us to respond!" The Droid reported.

"What do you mean rift?" I asked.

"We don't know, our scanners aren't that advanced! Estimated time of opening is in 1 hour, and 37 minutes" Figures everything is out of date, and my Pip-Boy makes it so when it comes to equipment that I don't use all the time is restricted to CIS designs. So, there gonna have to make do. And so will I.

I sigh. "Fine, but try to locate where it will appear, I might need it." I wonder what I'm going to find.

"Yes, Lord Folteren!"

"And what about the threat?"

"We think she means she knows where we are. She has sent troops to Ponyville(Shudder), and is setting up Dark Magic Wards all around the town." The Droid informed Me.

Really? Dark Magic Ward's? Celestia MUST be kidding. Does she think everything is magic? I groan internally. I may like the Ponies of this world, but I think she is more of a horse then an actual pony.

"Okay, I'll see if I can fix this." I said exasperated.

"Roger, roger." It replied. And then it... Skipped away... 'What did I program them with?'

'Beats me...'

'Quite, my idiotic brain ceil.'

'Hmm!'

I then think of the perfect thing to do.

I'll investigate that dimensional anomaly... I'm bored.

"Sandy, set the map to the estimate coordinates. when you get them."

[As you wish, Lord Folteren.]


--------------


{Scootaloo's POV}


'Master is so AWESOME!!!'

Yeah, I know he is evil, but he's the closest thing I have to a father... I know, cheesy, but true nonetheless. If it wasn't for him, I'd be stuck in an orphanage, and from what Shadow says, there Tartarus.

Shadow's like a sister to me, but she tries not to be. I would have her as my idol, but she isn't as awesome a flyer as Rainbow dash. Sure she'd be able to kill Dash without even trying, but I don't want to be like her. She's kinda... Cold. Her family abandoned her, and unlike mine who died, hers didn't care for her. Its sad, but Master Folteren has taken care of her, and all will be well.

You are probably wondering why I'm not trying to get my Cutie Mark in the Dark Side. I would, but then I'm like Shadow: Hidden.

Her Cutie Mark was the old Sith Symbol, a black circle, with three spikes on ether side, and on both, one spikes was longer which is in the middle.

Me and Shadow leave and return to our rooms. Mine is up above to make it look like I'm normal. My room was a teal color, with a couple of paintings on the walls, one of which was a photo of Rainbow Dash. My bed was a checkered light green, and dark green. Aside from the silver trash can, the room was barren. I trot over to the elevator that takes me to the fake house-Which is basically mine-and press the 'up' button.

"Greeting Scootaloo." I hear a dark voice behind me. I turn to see one of Masters Acolyte's, named Venture.

"What is the Masters pet doing here?" He asks in a snake like tone. Master finds force sensitive ponies that are wanted or imprisoned, and turns them into Proxy's to do his bidding.

"Going to my room to leave. I need some fresh air." I said monotonously. Though I can take him on, I don't have a Lightsaber yet. That's when he lunged at me. I ducked, then kicked him in the knee.

"Stop right now or I will tell Master of you're treachery!" Yelled Shadow. 'Yes!'

He stops, looks over to her, and runs. She has a Lightsaber, and knows more about the Force the Sith Acolyte's. I sigh in relief... and then I feel a crushing hug.

"Are you okay Scootaloo!? Did he hurt you!? I'd kill him if he did!" She announced, being sweet, caring, and menacing at the same time.

"Shadow! You know I don't like it when you do that in public! And I'm fine." I wined.

"S-sorry Scoot... I-I just-" I cut her off with a wave of my hand.

"S'okay, I think I'll just go crusading with my friends, there's still time." I said, getting in the elevator. I wave. "See'ya later!" I yelled.

'Well, here we go.'

--------------------


{Darth Folteren's POV, Five Minutes Until Rift}


I was walking in the Everfree, looking for the Rift.

'I sense something, something familiar...'

'I sense it to.'

I look around as I walk through thorny vines. They don't hurt, I'm wearing my new armor: Mandalorian.

Two things missing though. One: The helmet, I find it useless. Two, the jetpack. in there place, I where a cloak. I have two Blaster Pistol's too.

I trip... 'Owww'

I fell down a curved tunnel, and ended up in a cave.

Getting up, I looked at the glowing pool, illuminating every inch of the cavern. I sense the Rift approach.

'What do you think the Rift is?' Whitney asked.

I was about to respond when the pool turned into a space like vortex. After looking at it for a brief moment, I got closer.

A image appears in the space-like pool. The image of other humans, one with on army of monsters, one looking like a goofy knight, and one that had a trench coat and a pocket watch, just to name a couple. They look like there giving each other personal things, and I hear the words of: "This are Token's, used to aid the Displaced. Give me an object of you're calling." It said.

'More Displaced!?'

'What are you waiting for! You need to help others!'

[This would be quite useful. We could destroy Celestia this way.] Sandy resounded.

'No! There's still good in you! Do this for them, not you!'

It didn't matter ether way, I was still doing this.

"Sandy, make 27 CIS Hologram Projector." I ordered.

[As you wish, Master]

After an hour, they were done.

I activate one, and record myself:

"I am Darth Folteren, Dark Lord of the Sith. Be you hero, or villain, I shall cut down you're enemy's. I may aid you in you're turmoil, and help you in you're darkest and/or loneliest moment. I am here to help my brothers and sisters. May the Dark Side shroud you in you're travels."

I end it, and download it onto the others.

"The Rift will open when you wish to send more." The voice said. I dropped them in, and the pool turned back.

'We're not alone...'

'You made the right choice.'

'Yeah, yeah, laugh it up freak show.'

Whitney went silent, no doubt thinking of ways to annoy me.

"Well... Time to wait."

-------------------


[New Projects:]

[Mirror Pool Base]

[New Sith Assassin Armor]

[Lightsaber Parts]

[Masters New Lightsaber]

[More Hologram Projectors]

[Mission:]

[Destroy Celestia]

[Investigate Mirror Pool]

[Train Shadow, And Scootaloo]

[Help Displaced]

[Study The Whitney Anomaly]

[Locate Jackie and Clare]

Author's Note:

So, I'm trying something new. Color thoughts. Red is Folteren, Blue is Whitney, and orange is Scoots.
If you want to meet Darth Folteren, just contact me. May the Force be with you all.