• Published 29th Apr 2012
  • 1,735 Views, 112 Comments

Aliens: New World - Armalite



Twilight uses a spell to bring objects from other universes, but too bad it doesn't close.

  • ...
9
 112
 1,735
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 33 )

Holy shit, I'd completely forgotten about this story

shit is gona hit the fan

1038284 Guess that means I gotta try harder!:ajsmug:

“Nah, too much work, I'll just live with the homeless. I have a fucking rifle, I could get whatever the fuck I wanted on the street.” After devising his foolproof retirement plan, Hudson rounded the corner of the hallway, and started down the next.

You, Sir, are fucking hilarious :rainbowlaugh:
I laughed most of the way through this chapter.
Excited to see how diplomacy between the two races goes, and Hudson's retribution? I'm sure it'll be amazing :yay:

I can't wait for the next installment, so please don't make me... please? :fluttercry:

I'm sorry I lost it at "Mommy" That was hysterical.

1038561 I'll try not to! And yeah, I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, Will Hudson is such a fun character to write. Sheckly and Samuels are the only two that come close to him, but Sheckly is just a jackass, and Samuels is just sort of a joker. And Hudson's retribution will be filled with a holy fire.

At last im finally able to sink my imaginary teeth into this long awaited chapter, and it was delicious. I had a lot of laughs with this one, especially towards the end with the interactions between the guards and marines.

As always armalite, im looking forward to more.

WOO! the humans are finally here in force:pinkiehappy: now lets watch the fireworks fly:pinkiecrazy::trollestia:

This is damn fu.king good!

Now we just need a GMOD movie of this. And voice-actors. Alas, I have neither Gary's Mod, nor a computer that I trust to run it without freezing, not any exp making movies of any kind. :fluttershysad:

1048853 I've spent over 1400 hours on Gmod, and like ten on the Gmod 13 beta. I think it would look better in Source Filmmaker though. You should look it up, it's really an amazing animation tool.

This idea sounds a helluva lot like Half-Life. Don't get me wrong, I love it. Just stating.

1376578 Yeah, except the humans were brought there while in Half-Life, they went there on their own accord.

1376624 Except for the fact that here, the Ponies are like the humans, and the aliens are like the aliens! :trollestia:

1376694 Ponies are humans, aliens are aliens, humans are predators, and predators are ponies. That's how this world works.

1376759 Yes! I will write a fic like that.

1376829 That could actually work. Ponies send ships into space, they're attacked by aliens, humans start hunting ponies for sport, and predators... try to get everyone to cooporate? Okay, maybe that last part is a bit sketchy.

1376863 But it is a kickass idea. More like a trollfic idea, but yea. That would be kickass.

1376887 Pony marines are the best kind of marines because pony marines are pony!

1433911 Think if during the Dark Ages, war and the Black Death just wiped us all out. So they had simillar history to ours, but never made it to the Renisance.

1806642 Thanks for the review! I wrote this during my stage where I had a tendency to introduce each character at one time and in an overly descriptive manner, and looking back I see how awkward it is. semicolons are the bane of my existence, and I have a habit of writing a sentence; going back, adding and removing comas, to the point that it butchers the sentence. I've always worried about my character personalities, but no one ever comments about them, so I'm glad you did!

I'll go through and spice them up, IE: defining Samuels from Sheckly and such. I've been reading a lot of war stories that really represent soldier's emotions and actions: If I Die In a Combat Zone, Generation Kill, Band of Brothers, Jarhead, ect.

There are many plot holes and story details I forgot to add later in the story, so I'll run through it all and clean it up.

Thanks again for taking the time to review!:twilightsmile:

1807120
Not a problem. When you've revised it, feel free to toss me a PM. I'd love to see the improvements.

2434755 Yeah, this was done a while back. I started editing it, but never got around to finish it. I kind of dug myself into a hole with the plot, so I've found it really hard to advance. I'm glad you like my work though, just out of curiosity, how did you find out about me?

I know you feel like you've written yourself into a corner, but considering how much firepower Hudson has at his disposal, and Twilight's horn flares, it stands to reason that he would rig up an explosive device that Twilight would accidentally bring to Equestria, which the displaced marines would then have to disarm.

Please make a update soon. I love this story.

3576525 Sorry man, this story's dead. Reading through the comments I feel like an asshole, but I started this story with no outline at all. Because of this, the story has nowhere to go.

3576627

...............damm.....................somebody could take over................

3576637 I suppose, but I just don't see that working out.

3576678

There goes a very good story.....

Personally, if I knew there were xenomorphs on the grounds, I would rather gun down the entire Royal Guard and the princesses than allow myself to be arrested and disarmed. Really, that is basically suicide.

Their retribution is at hand.

Beautiful! :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment