• Published 27th Nov 2014
  • 535 Views, 26 Comments

The Jets, The Sharks, and The Ponies - Equestrian Career



When the musical West Side Story is introduced to the Mane 6, they travel into the movie! What do they do? What happens to them? And most importantly, who will get shipped with who by the readers? Read the story and find out!

  • ...
8
 26
 535

Chapter 17

Meanwhile, at Doc's Store, the Jets, including Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie were chilling out. All of a sudden, Action came running in, "Can't find him. He isn't anywhere."

Ice smiled, "He's right down in the cellar, safe and sound."

"I found him, and Twilight was with him," Anybodys said with pride.

Action laughed, "What are they doing in the cellar?"

Rainbow Dash shrugged, "Keeping the mice company, I guess."

"No sign of Chino, right?" Baby John asked.

As Ice shook his head, Pinkie Pie spoke to the group, "Rainbow Dash and I will make sure Chino or any of those PRs don't show up."

"Good thinking Daddy-O!" A-Rab said as the two ponies went outside.

Anita was coming down the block. As she saw the ponies she said, "I'd like to speak to Doc."

"Why?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"I need to deliver a message,"

"Are you sure it's so important?"

"Just let me inside."

"I'm sorry but you can't go in!"

"You don't understand! I want to help you!"

Rainbow Dash flew up to her, "I understand that, but we want to help you! Listen, Pinkie and I know that you want to see Tony and tell him Maria is going to be delayed."

Anita was confused, "What? How do you..."

Rainbow Dash continued, "It doesn't matter how we know. What matters is that we are on your side. We know that if you go in there, you will get hurt. We will deliver the message to Tony. Okay?"

Anita sighed, "I shouldn't, but I trust you. Tell Tony that Maria has been detained and can't make it right away." They both nodded and she walked away.

"Great job Rainbow Dash," Pinkie Pie commented, "You really have redeemed yourself from almost ruining the plan at the rumble by trying to beating up AJ."

"Thanks," Rainbow Dash sheepishly smiled "I'll be right back, you keep your eye out for Maria and the others." She flew to the cellar door and opened it, "Tony! Maria is going to be a little late. Is that okay?"

"Yeah..." Tony said, really confused as she flew away. He turned to Twilight, "Is she helping us? I thought she was with the Jets."

"Yeah about that," Twilight frowned "Tony, I think it's time I told you the truth. Why my friends and I are really here."

"I thought you got misplaced here and you don't know how to get back to Equestria."

"I lied to cover up the insane truth. We didn't get misplaced, we chose to come here..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Down the street from Doc's, walking there was Maria and the ponies, having the same conversation as Tony and Twilight. Fluttershy finished, "So, now we are going to help you two escape."

"Do you believe us?" asked Applejack.

Maria laughed, "I can't even thank you enough right now. You came all the way from your world to here to help us?"

"Not at first," said Rarity "But we would feel so guilty if we let Tony die and not do anything to stop it."

"GIRLS! OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!" Pinkie Pie called. She and Rainbow Dash helped the others het down to the cellar.

As Tony and Maria hugged each other, Twilight spoke to the ponies, "I told Tony what we were really doing here."

"We told Maria," Fluttershy said.

Applejack addressed the entire group, "Tony, you got the money from Doc?" He nodded and she continued, "So, all that's left to do is get out of New York. Anypony got a plan?"

"I got one!" said Rainbow Dash "Follow me!" The group followed her out and away from Doc's. she screamed at the top of her lungs, "YO, TAXI!!!!!!"

A taxi pulled up and everyone got in. "Take us to the other side of that bridge," Rarity said to the taxi man, pointing to the George Washington Bridge.

As the taxi passed Doc's, Pinkie Pie shouted, "STOP!!!!" She turned to the passengers, "You're gonna get a laugh out of this!" She rolled down her window and called, "Hey Jets! Look who we have!" The Jets came out of Doc's and saw Tony, Maria, and the ponies in the taxi. Their jaws opened as Pinkie Pie stuck her tongue out at them. "DRIVE!" Pinkie Pie shouted to the taxi man. He continued down the road as everyone laughed.

"Pinkie Pie," said Twilight "Are you sure it was safe to do that?"

"Relax," smiled Pinkie Pie "You worry too much."

"No I don't!"

"You kind of do," smirked Rainbow Dash, causing everyone to laugh again.

Author's Note:

This may seem like the end, but it is not. It's not quite over yet. One or two more chapters to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!