• Published 27th Nov 2014
  • 533 Views, 26 Comments

The Jets, The Sharks, and The Ponies - Equestrian Career



When the musical West Side Story is introduced to the Mane 6, they travel into the movie! What do they do? What happens to them? And most importantly, who will get shipped with who by the readers? Read the story and find out!

  • ...
8
 26
 533

Chapter 3

Riff was talking with the Jets about what to do with the Sharks. "We're going to decide who's the best once and for all!"

"What are you going to do?" Twilight, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash were standing by them.

"Beat it ponies!" shouted the Jets.

"Are you sure you don't want our help?" asked Pinkie Pie. She got out her party cannon, Twilight shot a laser at a wall, and Rainbow Dash performed a Sonic Rainboom.

"Maybe we would let them in," said Tiger. The other Jets nodded in agreement.

"What are you going to do about the Sharks?" Rainbow Dash repeated.

"We're going for an all out rumble!" Riff proclaimed "And there's only one man who can helps us: Tony."

"TONY?????" shouted the Jets.

Riff said to the ponies, "Tony is my best friend and fellow founder of the Jets."

"Before he ditched us for "a normal life"" Action added.

"Tony doesn't belong anymore." Baby John said.

"Tony has always came through for us and he always will." Riff started singing, "When you’re a Jet, you’re a Jet all the way from your first cigarette to your last dyin’ day. When you’re a Jet, let them do what they can, you got brothers around, you’re a family man! You’re never alone, you’re never disconnected! You’re home with your own-- when company’s expected, you’re well protected!
Then you are set with a capital J, which you’ll never forget till they cart you away. When you’re a Jet, you stay a Jet!" The ponies beamed.

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need!" Twilight shouted.

"Exactly!" Riff said "How about you ponies come with me to see Tony?"

"Sure!" Twilight said.

"Were are you going to find Bernardo? It isn't safe to go into PR territory," asked Snowboy.

"He'll be at the dance tonight at the gym." Riff explained.

"Yeah, but the gym is neutral territory." A-Rab replied.

"I'm gonna make nice with him. I'm only going to challenge him! Meet me, Tony and... these techno colored talking horses... at the gym at 10! And walk tall! Come on you ponies." Twilight, Pinkie, and Rainbow were slightly offended, but walked with him anyway. They found Tony at the side of Doc's.

Tony saw the ponies and screamed, "AHH!!!! WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT RIFF?????????"

"It's all right Tony, they're cool. They're with me and the Jets. This is Twihard, Rainbow Crash, and Stinky Pie."

"Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie!" Twilight shouted.

"We wanted to let you know if you wanted to come to this party with the Jets and challenge the Sharks!" Pinkie Pie squealed.

"Oh, I don't do that anymore," Tony calmly reveled.

"Come on Tonster! You mind if I call you Tonster?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"No. If meeting talking ponies is the thing, then I must ask why?"

"What thing?" asked Riff.

Tony pulled them to the side. "Every day for the past while, I've been thinking that something great is coming. I actually wrote a song about it. Do you want to hear it?"

"NO!!!!!!!!!" all four shouted.

"Now, listen Tony, I told the other guys you would be there," said Riff "If you don't show up, you'll be marked lousy."

Tony sat, thinking. "What time did you tell them?" he asked finally. The ponies lit up.

"10, For me Tony, for Riff!"

"Yeah, for Riff!" shouted Rainbow Dash.

"Womb to tomb?" Riff asked, holding out his hand.

Tony shook it, "Birth to Earth, and I'll live to regret this."

"Who knows?" asked Pinkie "Maybe that thing you're waiting for will be at the dance tonight." She started humming "Tonight". Rainbow Dash shoved her.

As the others left, Twilight went up to Tony, "You made the right decision."

"Thanks, talking purple horse," thanked Tony.

"My name is Twilight," she replied. As she walked away, she could swear she heard someone singing, "Could be... who knows...?"

Author's Note:

What is Tony's amazing song? Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu7sRdRrm_w