• Published 27th Nov 2014
  • 535 Views, 26 Comments

The Jets, The Sharks, and The Ponies - Equestrian Career



When the musical West Side Story is introduced to the Mane 6, they travel into the movie! What do they do? What happens to them? And most importantly, who will get shipped with who by the readers? Read the story and find out!

  • ...
8
 26
 535

Chapter 15

While all of that was going on, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie were looking for the Jets. "Oh my Celestia, Rainbow Dash!" Pinkie Pie complained "Why are you being such a big baby? You knew Riff was going to die!"

"Shut up!" Rainbow Dash was still crying about... well, you know why "Look! I think I see A-Rab and Baby John!" Sure enough, there they were, in the alley on next to the playground.

"Hey guys!" Pinkie Pie said "Is Baby John crying?"

As A-Rab slapped Pinkie Pie, Baby John addressed the little group, "Did you get a look at their faces?"

"Whose?" asked A-Rab.

"Riff and Bernardo, at the rumble."

Rainbow Dash started sobbing, "I wish it was yesterday!"

"I'm scared," Pinkie Pie started crying too.

Baby John talked again, "What are we going to do?"

A-Rab said, "We're going to find the other Jets and meet up! Rainbow Dash, do you think you can fly up and find the others?"

"I'm on it!" Rainbow Dash flew up and look around the neighborhood. Finally she spotted the other Jets, at a parking lot about 10 blocks away. She called to the other three, "I found them, follow me!"

When they reached the other Jets, Mouthpiece went up to the four, "Have you seen Tony?"

As they shook their heads, Gee-Tar laughed, "Did you see him? He really came through for the Jets. Just like Riff said... he... would."

Everyone hung their heads down for Riff, silenced followed for a minute or two, interrupted only by the sound of Rainbow Dash sniffing. Big Deal broke the silence, "Nobody was supposed to get killed."

"Those Sharks are going to PAY!!!!" Tiger screamed.

"Didn't we have enough for one night?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Are you scared?" Snowboy questioned.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" yelled Rainbow Dash.

The Jets started arguing when a pot came from a window above them. The person in it shouted, "Shut up down there, you dirty good-for-nothings!"

Action yelled back up, "Who are you calling good-for-nothings!?" The Jets started arguing again and Ice pushed them inside the garage. Action ranted, "I swear the next creep who calls me hoodlum, who dares to look at me funny..."

"YOU LAUGH!" Ice turned on headlights from multiple cars as he kept talking, "Yeah, now you all better dig this and dig it good. No matter who or what is eating at you, man you show it and you are dead. You are cutting a hole in yourselves for them to stick in a red hot umbrella and open it wide. You want to get past the cops when they start asking about tonight? Play it cool. You want to live in this lousy world? You play it cool."

"I want to get even!" yelled Rainbow Dash.

"Get cool!" replied Ice.

"I want to bust!" yelled A-Rab.

"Bust cool!" replied Ice.

"I want to go!" yelled Action.

"Go cool!" replied Ice. He started singing, "Boy, boy, crazy boy, get cool, boy! Got a rocket in your pocket, keep coolly cool, boy! Don’t get hot, cause man, you got some high times ahead. Take it slow and Daddy-o, you can live it up and die in bed! Boy, boy, crazy boy, stay loose, boy! Breeze it, buzz it, easy does it, turn off the juice, boy! Go man go, but not like a yo-yo school boy. Just play it cool, boy. Real cool!" Ice started snapping, the rest of the Jets followed him (Rainbow and Pinkie stomped their hooves on the ground to imitate snapping). Action slammed his fist on one of the cars. "Easy, Action," warned Ice. A couple of Jets did a little dance. A-Rab looked like he was going to freak out. Ice turned to him, "Cool it, A-Rab!" A-Rab started dancing The Jets, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie joined him.

After a few minutes of that, everyone in the garage started singing, "Boy, boy, crazy boy, stay loose, boy! Breeze it, buzz it, easy does it, turn off the juice, boy!"

After a little more dancing, Ice finished the song, "Just play it cool, boy. Real cool!" The Jets snapped some and Ice ordered, "Let's go." They all left and started walking down the street. Ice continued, "All right, the first thing we should do is..."

He was interrupted by a loud "HEY!" It was Anybodys, the teenage tomboy who wanted to be a Jet.

Rainbow Dash whispered to Pinkie Pie, "Where was she this whole movie?"

As Pinkie Pie shrugged, Joyboy shrugged off Anybodys, "Go put on a skirt!"

"I got scabby knees, now listen!" Anybodys continued.

Baby John ignored Anybodys and talked to Ice, "Pinkie Pie is right. Didn't we have enough?"

Ice laughed, "The question isn't whether we had enough."

"The question is: where's Tony and what party is looking for him?" Anybodys shouted.

Action turned to her, "What do you know?"

"I know I got to go buy a skirt," Anybodys said.

Rainbow Dash flew up to her, "Come on, spill it!"

"Okay. l hear Chino tell the Sharks something about Tony and Bernardo's sister. And then l hear Chino say, 'lf it's the last thing l do, I'm gonna get that Polack.' And then he pulls out the bad news." Anybodys holds her thumb and pointer finger like a gun.

"Those PRs just won't stop!" Snowboy complained.

"Not until we stop them!" Pinkie Pie proclaimed.

"Hold on!" Ice ordered "Tony came through for us, now we have to come through for him! We need to find Tony before Chino does. A-Rab and Baby John, you cover the river. Snowboy, the docks."

"I'll take the back alleyways!" Action yelled.

"Big Deal and I will take the streets." Tiger proclaimed.

"I'll cover the park." said Joyboy.

"The schoolyard!" Mouthpiece and Gee-Tar said at the same time.

"Pinkie Pie, Ice, and I can wait for you all at Doc's!" Rainbow Dash said.

As everyone ran off Anybodys ran to Ice, "What about me?"

Ice thought for a while, "ln and out of the shadows. Maybe you'll find Tony in one of them." He smiled at Anybodys, "You've done good buddy boy."

Anybodys smiled back, "Thanks, Daddy-O." As she ran off, Ice nodded to the two ponies, signaling them to run with him to Doc's.

Author's Note:

If you like it, be sure to leave a comment! It would mean the world to me. :pinkiehappy::scootangel::twilightsmile::rainbowkiss: