• Published 27th Nov 2014
  • 535 Views, 26 Comments

The Jets, The Sharks, and The Ponies - Equestrian Career



When the musical West Side Story is introduced to the Mane 6, they travel into the movie! What do they do? What happens to them? And most importantly, who will get shipped with who by the readers? Read the story and find out!

  • ...
8
 26
 535

Chapter 13

"You need any help getting up?" Baby John asked Pinkie Pie. They were under the main highway, which meant... it was time for the rumble! They only thing standing in their way was... a giant. wall. The Jets could easily hop up, Twilight and Rainbow Dash could fly up, but Baby John was a little concerned about Pinkie Pie (In fact, he was the only Jet who seemed to like the ponies!).

Pinkie Pie laughed, "Don't worry about me! Watch this!" Pinkie Pie jumped and rose all the way up to the top of the wall. As the Jets stood in shock, Twilight and Rainbow Dash flew up. At the ground stood the Sharks and the other ponies. Both gangs stared at each other for a bit before the Jets came down to the ground. Rainbow Dash went in the center, followed by Applejack from the Sharks.

Riff went into the middle as well, "Alright you two freaks of nature, shake han- shake hooves!"

Bernardo pushed Applejack away as she was about to reach Rainbow's hoof, "What for?"

Riff laughed, "Well, that's the way it's done!"

"Ah, more gracious living. Now look here, Every one of you hates every one of us, and we hate you right back!"

"Are you sure?" asked Pinkie Pie "Cause I think Riff and Bernardo have... you know... the feelings."

Everyone stared at Pinkie once again, this time with bewilderment. "Group huddle!" Twilight yelled to break the awkwardness.

"Hey!" Riff yelled back "Only I can call a group huddle. Group huddle!" The Jets got together. Riff addressed Rainbow Dash, "Okay Rainbow. Prove you're useful. Win this for the Jets! Beat the crud out of the apple fetish girl!"

"Anything for you Riff!" smiled Rainbow Dash. She looked over at Twilight. She was motioning for her to come over. "Excuse me for just a moment..." She flew to Twilight and Pinkie Pie.

"Remember, don't hit Applejack. Tony will be here shortly." reminded Twilight.

Rainbow Dash laughed nervously, "Yeah, about that..." She got stern, "You know what, I'm not going to let Riff die! Even if it means I have to beat up Applejack!"

"But Rainbow Dash, what about our plan?" complained Pinkie Pie.

"Forget the plan! We'll figure out a way!" Rainbow Dash flew back to Applejack, "Let's do this!" The two fighting ponies circled around each other. Rainbow Dash was about to make a punch when...

"STOP!!!!!!!!!!" Tony got in the middle of Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

"Tony, what are you doing?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Maybe he's found the guts to fight his own battles." Bernardo responded.

"Alright, cool it!" Riff interrupted "The deal was a fair fight between Rainbow Dash and Applejack."

Bernardo ignored him and turned back to Tony, "Afraid, pretty boy? Are you chicken?" he shoved Tony.

"I don't want to fight! There is nothing to fight about!" Tony cried.

The Sharks gathered around Tony, "Chicken! Chicken! Chicken!"

Riff went up to Bernardo and punched him in the nose. The two gang leaders stared at each other. They drew out pocket knives. Tony tries to stop them, "No stop!" Action and Ice held him back.

"Alright, new plan," Twilight announced, "STOP THEM!!!!!!!!" The ponies tried pulling Riff and Bernardo back, but the gang members got a hold of them first. The next thing they knew, the ponies were behind a fence, with Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy's wings tied back. "I'll try and melt the bars." As Twilight was working, Riff had Bernardo pinned to the ground. He was about to stab him when Tony pulled Riff back. Riff punched Tony and Riff charged toward Bernardo. Unfortunately, Bernardo's knife found its way into Riff's stomach. Riff put his knife into Tony's hands and collapsed onto ground.

"Do it Tony!" Rainbow Dash was leaning against the fence, her face drenched in tears, with many more coming out of her eyes. Tony took one look at Bernardo, and soon enough, Tony's knife was penetrated into Bernardo's back. As he collapsed to the ground, both gangs wrestled each other, like back when the ponies first came into the movie. But, that was soon stopped by the sound of sirens. Both gangs stood for a moment and ran away, leaving Tony, the ponies, and the dead bodies of Riff and Bernardo.

Twilight finally opened a hole in the fence. All the ponies ran to Tony. He kept looking from Riff, to Bernardo, to the knife in his hand. Finally, he broke down and shouted, "MARIA!!!!"

As the ponies rolled their eyes, Twilight went to Tony, "Tony! We have to go!" He nodded and cut Twilight, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash's wings free. Twilight approached her friends, "Alright, Fluttershy, go to Maria and tell her what happened. Applejack, Rarity, send Chino on his wild goose chase. The rest of us need to go find the Jets."

As everyone dispersed, Tony called, "Twilight!" She stopped and turned to him as he continued, "Will you stay with me?" She nodded and walked to Tony. He grabbed her and hugged her very tightly. "Twi... I... can we... go...?"

"You want to see Maria?" Twilight asked almost immediately. Tony nodded. "Okay. Let's get going. The cops are almost here." She cast a teleportation spell just as the car's lights shined on the area.

Author's Note:

I DO ship Riff and Bernardo! (OTP!!!!!!!!!)

I also cried writing Riff's death :'(