• Published 3rd Sep 2014
  • 6,946 Views, 1,064 Comments

A new world, a new mind. - Thadius0



When your 'father' proclaims you to be the most successful experiment to date, you tend to be angry. When Arceus takes you away from him, you rejoice. When you're turned into an Abra in a Ponyta world, you tend to be confused.

  • ...
49
 1,064
 6,946
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 27 )

Valerie: YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME TO YOUR WEDDING???!!!
And I hope he at least he invited his parents who live in Las Pegasus.

haha! i see that animal crossing reference there!

6869606 Oh and don't the dragon ball z abridged reference.

6869684
yes saw that to XD thanks for the reminder. now someone needs to deck him in the shnoz

6869781 Oh god my sides would've left orbit if Crawler said that.:rainbowlaugh:

If this 'Book One' was printed out into an actual book, I believe it would rival the page count of 'War & Piece'.

6879424 But... its Sp. Attack is too low... Or I haven't used a Gallade for a long time. I prefer Medicham.

Ok just putting it out there.

There has been a serious series of miscomunications. In short:

I was going to change many things here. And also, for the readers of my story.... MASSIVE SPOILERS ALERT And somewhat spoilers for Evo's fic

Question what happened to Midnight she was in this for like 3 chaptere and in these last two it's like she never existed in Vincent and Lucy marriage so what did I miss?

:rainbowderp:holy fuck. That was some messed up shit right there. this was a very interesting read.

Rereading some of these stories, and I come across the second crossover with Brave New World, and now I want a scene with at least James (if not with Jesse [tho probably not Meowth knowing him]) apologizing to Ash&Co before or after visiting Mewtwo.

7758861 that doesn't work competitively.
No items beside held ones.

And even than. Certain gyms/elite 4 would make that extremely difficult.

Wooh! I finally finished it!
While this isn't The Chase, this was still quite a lot.

Good job.
Okay.
1. Donde Midnight?
2. When Gabby evolve?
3. The fuck has Sev been up to?
4. How big was this time jump?
5. Who the fuck are 70% if these characters?

“Snip snip,” Sam said as he flexed his now massive pincers. “This’ll be a snap.”

Whereas Lucy had her eyes closed. “The aura howls,” she said simply. “It is out of balance here.” She charged up an Aura Sphere on both paws. “I shall bring it back by any means necessary.”

I. Fucking. Love. Large scale. Battle scenes.

7934409 Rupert died watching himself become a monster. The man is dead, and only the scientist remained.

Finally caught up!

Overall. this is a good story. There are a few continuity errors in this last crossover bit that leapt out at me, however.

1. Pockets is named in exposition, but never actually introduced before people who haven't heard her name start using it. To be fair, it's Vincent, and he could have lifted it from her mind without trying, but it's just not mentioned. This is a mistake, even if it was deliberate.

2. Christine is a gabite, unless I'm completely off my rocker and repressing memories of her evolving into a garchomp. But it was beaten like a dead ponyta that she would have trouble fitting in her apartment once she evolved, so I'd have been keeping an eye out for that scene because of the opportunity for comedic shenanigans...

3. Vincent already has a garchompite. Seth gave him one ages ago! For when Christine evolves. :)


I was wondering how you were going to evolve a Kadabra into an Alakazam without trading. I had money on something cute to do with Lucy trading him back and forth with Midnight Song. Alas. Sometimes I'm too complicated for my own good. ...where'd she disappear to? She was coming to be one of my favorite characters!

I'd also question how this Shadow Crawler has gotten so far along in his formation of a kidnapped/brainwashed army without Arceus getting all pissy. This serum is far, far, far, far, faaaaaaaar worse than any pokeball or apricorn, and would push his buttons in ways he has no plate to stop. Shadow Crawler would be shadow soup. Eaten and digested by Yveltal. And the results used as fertilizer in Xerneas' garden. Because even nasty things become useful if you process them enough.


I really want to know what is wrong with Ignis, though. There is something being telegraphed there...*worried look*

Why in Hell's name it took me this long to read this chapter i will never know:ajbemused: But by god man that was an awesome chapter looking forward to anything related to the family.:pinkiehappy:

stop making vincent so mary sue

I'm sad this never got finished.

R u coming back to this I hope:pinkiesad2:

10170119
You make a very valid point. But I remember that clear as day in Alpha Sapphire that happening...

10172092
It doesn't change the fact that you have done a monstrous - if necessary - action.
the idea that killing can somehow be excused by it being necessary sends shivers down my spine.

As I said in 'A Brave New World', I hope to one day see these stories reach a true ending and not be left on the edge of a cliff to be forgotten and rot away. They simply don't deserve that fate. But by this point one must be willing to except the VERY harsh reality.

Login or register to comment