• Published 16th Jul 2014
  • 5,357 Views, 174 Comments

Playing The Heartstrings - Orion97



After so long I finally get to meet a human! But first I have to clear my search history...

  • ...
17
 174
 5,357
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

faved just for the image/

7853651 Thanks, hope you'll take the time to read it too! Art isn't mine btw, it was created by John Joseco (has some great art for sure though)

A few typos, but alas, this was a greatchapter!
And I was quite pleased to see it still living

Nice job

7854002 Thank you! Just had to kinda find my groove again but I'm going to finish up and polish up chapters for a few other stories and publish those tomorrow. If things really go well tomorrow I might be able to get another chapter up for this story even. I either write a lot or can hardly write at all sometimes

7854032
Hahah, yeah I know how you feel. Same way with my own fanfiction.
I wish you luck!

Hmm the sequence of time is a bit unclear...
So they go to sleep, Lyra ties off one hoof of Bon Bon and then go to sleep herself and is woken up by the music from the MP3 Player ?the next morning? they get to talk a bit Bon Bon wakes up, they fight Samantha arrives an they go back to bed? as in is evening again? Or Samantha arrived late evening?
I'm confused...

7854662 To answer your other two comments first. Thanks I'll fix it later today. Second, yeah there's a lot of vegetarian alternatives in Equestria but fewer once you'd get out to places like the gryphon kingdom, I'll try to make that more clear in the future. I'll go through with a fine comb this evening after class and let you know personally. I can't say for certain if it's an honest mistake or my part or perhaps you misinterpreted how I put it (either way could probably use a little polish) Thanks for pointing it out though!

Login or register to comment