• Published 30th Sep 2014
  • 420 Views, 4 Comments

Half Life: Equestria - Marc Moses



The story is about Sweetie Belle and her friends earning their cutie marks as scientists on the eve of a reasonance cascade and stopping a huge wave of aliens from invading as they evacuate Black Mesa.

  • ...
 4
 420

working together as scientists

The Cutie Mark Crusaders were headed towards the control room with 3 scientists.

When they got through the doors, one scientist pony said, "Hey, Cutie Mark Crusaders! We just sent the sample down to the test chamber."

The second scientist pony said, "We boosted the spectrometer to 105%. A bit of a gamble but we needed the extra resolution."

The third scientist pony said, "The Princess is very concerned that we get a conclusive analysis of today's sample. I gather she went to some lengths to get it."

The first scientist pony said, "They're waiting for you three in the test chamber."

The Cutie Mark Crusaders were shown to the door that leads to the test chamber.

The first scientist pony said, "Testing, testing... everything seems to be in order."

The second scientist pony said, "All right, Sweetie Belle, you and your friend's dresses should keep you comfortable through all this. the specimen would be deliver to you in a few moments. If you would climb up and start the rotors we could bring the anti mass spectrometer to 80% and hold it there until the carrier arrives."