• Published 30th Sep 2014
  • 420 Views, 4 Comments

Half Life: Equestria - Marc Moses



The story is about Sweetie Belle and her friends earning their cutie marks as scientists on the eve of a reasonance cascade and stopping a huge wave of aliens from invading as they evacuate Black Mesa.

  • ...
 4
 420

evacuation part 4

Rainbow Dash heard the alarm and she said, "Time to take out the adorable trash!"

She got out her weapon and flew at top speed holding her weapon in her hooves.

She flew to where Fluttershy and Sapphire Shores were and saw that they were busy evacuating everyone from their rooms while Fluttershy yelled while shooting her weapon at the aliens, "You're going to LOVE ME!!"

The aliens fell on their backs, sides, and on their stomachs.

"Oh, my," Fluttershy said. "Who's going to clean up the bodies?"

"There's no time," Sapphire Shores said. "We need to get out of here. Don't stick your hoof in those dead bodies. That's trifling. We could have Equestria Defense Force soldiers coming to secure the facilities."

And Princess Celestia's voice said over the intercom, "Security personnel, please report to sector C immediately."

Upon hearing this, Fluttershy, Sapphire Shores, and Rainbow Dash headed to where the Cutie Mark Crusaders are.

They picked up Sapphire Shores, because the transit system was out, and flew to sector C.