• Published 30th Sep 2014
  • 419 Views, 4 Comments

Half Life: Equestria - Marc Moses



The story is about Sweetie Belle and her friends earning their cutie marks as scientists on the eve of a reasonance cascade and stopping a huge wave of aliens from invading as they evacuate Black Mesa.

  • ...
 4
 419

the arrival

Princess Luna, even though she raises and lowers the moon, was an employee at Black Mesa.

Princess Cadence while she spreads her love and brightens everyone's day, also was an employee.

Her sister Princess Celestia's voice came through the intercom saying, "Princess Luna and Princess Cadence, you are required in the anomalous materials control room."

A guard pony who was waiting for them said, "Good morning, Princesses. It looks like you two are right on time today."

"Perhaps you were dazzled by our beautiful looks." Princess Luna's Royal Canterlot Voice echoed and the guard pony shook in his hooves a little bit.

"Oh yeah I was dazzled," the guard said. "Good looking and friendly. Everypony in the facilities are going to love you."

"Indeed," Princess Luna replied after lowering the volume of her voice.

After he stopped shaking, The guard pony smiled and said, "Please follow me."

Princess Luna said, "Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm."

The princesses head in, signed their names into the employee sign in sheet, went through the scanning process, and headed straight for the control room.

When they got there, their boss greeted them saying, "Good morning, Princesses, the Cutie Mark Crusaders are running late. Princess Luna, I need you to get the testing samples from the storage and bring it to the freight elevator, and Princess Cadence, I want you to head in to the test chamber and start the machine."

Princess Luna said, "We will do what you ask and we won't fail."