• Published 30th Sep 2014
  • 420 Views, 4 Comments

Half Life: Equestria - Marc Moses



The story is about Sweetie Belle and her friends earning their cutie marks as scientists on the eve of a reasonance cascade and stopping a huge wave of aliens from invading as they evacuate Black Mesa.

  • ...
 4
 420

the arrival part 3

"Just look the size of this place." Applebloom said as the cutie mark crusaders arrived the Equestrian styled Black Mesa transit system. "Where's Sector C?"

" I asked a guard pony and he said that we need to go past the mountains and past the slime," Scootaloo said as she checked the map of the Black Mesa facility. "How long have we been here?"

"Let's see," Sweetie Belle said. "We spent all day and half the night training and we passed the training. So it's been 48 hours since we joined."

"Well, What in the hay are we waiting for," Applebloom shouted, "Let's earn our cutie marks!!"

Their train arrived and the Cutie Mark Crusaders were filled with joy as they hopped on the train. They passed by Scootaloo's mentor who was still knocking. They saw scientists who were walking, working, reading the foal free press, and even enjoying breakfast at restaurants.

After they left their level 3 dormitories, they passed by an area where they saw mountains, lakes, rivers, streams, gardens, Valleys and fields.

They passed above the slime and they arrived at the sector C test labs and control facilities. That was when a security guard approached the train and said, "Morning, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Looks like you're running late."

The guard pony escorted them to the door while Sweetie Belle said, "I can't wait to get started on doing extreme science. Scootaloo, what do you think we could do?"

Scootaloo said in reply, "How about we sing after the experiment? I would bet everyone would like that if they survive."

Applebloom said to Scootaloo, "You got a deal!"

They get to the door and the guard pony entered the code and Sweetie Belle and her friends went in.

When they got into the facility another guard at the desk greeted them saying, "Hey Ms. Belle, I had a bunch of messages for you and your friends, but we had a system crash about 20 minutes ago, and I'm still trying to find my files. It's just going to be one of those days I guess."

She looked down at the papers on her desk, and she looked back at Sweetie Belle saying, "They were having some problems down in the test chamber too, but that's all straightened out now. They wanted you, Applebloom, and Scootaloo to get down to the test chamber as soon as you got into your hazard dresses."

Sweetie Belle bowed her head and said, "Thank you."

Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Sweetie Belle were in the halls to the locker room when 1 of their co-workers greeted them with respect. he said, "Good morning, Sweetie Belle."

Sweetie Belle said, "Good morning, sir, I hope you are ready for the test results when they come."

The scientist pony said, "I wouldn't miss it as long as I survive."

When the got into the locker room, a scientist said, "Why do we all have to wear these ridiculous ties?"

"No idea," Scootaloo replied as they got into their hazard dresses, "Try asking Pinkie Pie because she thought of the idea of making employees wear ties."

On their way to the control room, they heard Princess Celestia's voice on the intercom saying, "Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Sweetie Belle, report to the test chamber."