• Published 30th Sep 2014
  • 420 Views, 4 Comments

Half Life: Equestria - Marc Moses



The story is about Sweetie Belle and her friends earning their cutie marks as scientists on the eve of a reasonance cascade and stopping a huge wave of aliens from invading as they evacuate Black Mesa.

  • ...
 4
 420

power fails

Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were headed passed the front desk when they heard Princess Celestia's voice over the intercom, "Power management personnel, please report to areas 3, 5, and 8 to fix the power terminal."

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy also heard their dispatcher Sapphire Shores say, "Looks like they're having some problems with the main access lift in sector G. Why don't you two go and see what you can do?"

Rainbow Dash said,"I don't about Fluttershy, But for me, danger is my middle name."

Sapphire Shores turned to Fluttershy saying, "Fluttershy, I want you to sound the alarms for when the aliens appear so you can stand behind the one of the desks."

Fluttershy was shaking in her hooves when she said. "I'm just scared of hurting those creatures, but I'll be glad to sound the alarms when the aliens show up."

Fluttershy was still shaking as if it was cold even though Black Mesa is kept at 68 degrees at all times.

"Have you been drinking this morning?" Sapphire Shores asked.

Fluttershy said, "No. Not at all."

"You sure about that honey?" Sapphire Shores asked.

Fluttershy said, "Yes ma'am."

She stopped shaking and remained calm.

Rainbow Dash thought of going but then she said, "On second thought, I'll stay here."