• Published 30th Sep 2014
  • 420 Views, 4 Comments

Half Life: Equestria - Marc Moses



The story is about Sweetie Belle and her friends earning their cutie marks as scientists on the eve of a reasonance cascade and stopping a huge wave of aliens from invading as they evacuate Black Mesa.

  • ...
 4
 420

resonance cascade parts 1&2 combined

Meanwhile, Sweetie Belle said to her friends, "Scootaloo, Applebloom, are you ready to do this?"

They answered at the same time saying that they were ready and they pushed the cart into the anomalous array.

Princess Luna looked away from the view-screen and said, "They pushed the cart in so quickly. The debris is about to hit us so we better get out of the way."

The power turned green and the beam struck everywhere and there were several explosions that followed above and below the test chamber.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders got away from the beam just like the scientist pony instructed.

The princesses under the exploding test chamber got away from the falling debris that was right above their heads.

In the test chamber, the Cutie Mark Crusaders checked their work.

While they were doing that their cutie marks appeared.

“YAY!! OUR CUTIE MARKS APPEARED!! WE ARE SCIENTISTS!!" the Cutie Mark Crusaders screamed at the top of their lungs, their screams of happiness echoing.