• Published 30th Sep 2014
  • 419 Views, 4 Comments

Half Life: Equestria - Marc Moses



The story is about Sweetie Belle and her friends earning their cutie marks as scientists on the eve of a reasonance cascade and stopping a huge wave of aliens from invading as they evacuate Black Mesa.

  • ...
 4
 419

the arrival part 2

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were on their way to the security complex in Black Mesa to meet their co-workers when their train passed by the cutie mark crusaders.

"Scootaloo is back from her training. That's AWESOME!" Rainbow Dash said.

Fluttershy said, "I'm sure they'll be okay."

Rainbow Dash said, "I would love to see them with their cutie marks after doing extreme science."

Fluttershy said "I do too, but we have our jobs to do."

They arrived at their destination, flew out the doors of the train, and were knocking on the malfunctioning doors to the security complex.

A guard pony heard them and she said, "Hold on a minute, the door is not responding to your Pass ID. Let me see if i can get it open on this side."

So the guard pony tried her side and the door would not open.

Rainbow Dash said, "Try it again, ma'am, we are not in a hurry."

The guard pony tried the door again and the door opened.

The guard pony said, "Sorry about that, Rainbow Dash, we've been having problems all over the facility this morning."

Rainbow Dash asked, "So what has happened since we got here?

The guard pony said, "System crashes, plus the security malfunctions. Other than that, it's a wonder this facility hasn't shut down yet.

Rainbow Dash asked, "Is this some kind of joke?

The guard pony answered, "No, Rainbow Dash, it's very serious. My advice to you is to report to Sapphire Shores."

Rainbow Dash obeyed the guard as she and Fluttershy went downstairs.

There they met Sapphire Shores who said, "I heard what was going on about the problems with the access system. I hope you 2 are ready for a long shift."

Rainbow Dash said, "Don't worry about us. We were always ready and we always will be."

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy headed straight to the locker room.