• Published 30th Sep 2014
  • 420 Views, 4 Comments

Half Life: Equestria - Marc Moses



The story is about Sweetie Belle and her friends earning their cutie marks as scientists on the eve of a reasonance cascade and stopping a huge wave of aliens from invading as they evacuate Black Mesa.

  • ...
 4
 420

united at last

When they got to sector C, they heard more alarms nearby, joyful screams of the Cutie Mark Crusaders and explosions in the distance.

Rainbow Dash said, "Looks like the Cutie Mark Crusaders are having a grand old time even though this sector blew up."

"YAY!! THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST SCIENTISTS EVER!!" They heard them scream again, plus another explosion.

Princess Celestia's voice was heard on the intercom, "All science personnel, evacuate sector C immediately."

Rainbow dash, Sapphire Shores, and Fluttershy heard the Cutie Mark Crusaders singing Hearts Strong as Horses as they came closer.

"Did you get your cutie marks already?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Yes," Scootaloo said, still laughing at how funny she and her friends sounded when their voices echoed. "We earned it by doing extreme science, but we caused an explosion while doing it."

They showed their cutie marks to Rainbow Dash, who yelled, "WHAT THE-?!"

Her voice echoed in the hallway that they were in.

This time the explosions were two feet away, and That made everyone laugh.

Princess Luna and Princess Cadence came up the walkway.

While they were walking they stopped in front of the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Princess Cadence said, "I hope we're not interrupting anything important."

"You're not interrupting anything at all, Cadence. We were just laughing at how our voices sounded." Sweetie Belle said.

Princess Luna knowing that she wanted to get out of the exploding sector said, "We must leave this sector because I think this sector is unsafe and we must find Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity."

Everyone agreed and they set off to find Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity.