• Published 25th Oct 2011
  • 3,661 Views, 131 Comments

Mistaken Arrival - SureFreeD



Two Us Marines are confused when they find themselves in Equestira, Ponyville

  • ...
13
 131
 3,661

Sorting It Out : 2

Twilight was lying in Canterlot's hospital bed. Currently being diagnosed for any unusual brain activity. At the same thought, a white stallion with a scientific lab coat entered the patient room. With a dissappointed expression on his face.

"Miss Twilight Sparkle, we might have some bad news, it's about your current mental state." Twilight eyed him carefully.
"You have built up 'amnesia' for the past few years, it was caused by anti-socializing, you haven't talked to anypony in years, and this was the result." the stallion continued on. "Also, your brain capacity has significantly dropped to a ridicously small level. It means that your brain could store a specific amount of information, many of the books you have read will be forgotten. Even you won't recognise some of your close friends. Also your nervous system has reflexed upon these changes, making you highly agressive towards others. We're sorry Miss Twilight, there wasn't any magic or surgery that could revert these effects." the white stallion turned around, ready to walk out.

"Wait!"

The stallion looked over his shoulder to Twilight. "Yes, Miss Sparkle?"
She slumped down on the bed, loss for words. The stallion nodded and exited the room, leaving Twilight alone. She sighed.

A few minutes passed until somepony entered the room.
"Umm...Twilight...are you okay...?" that sweet, shy voice that sounded like squeaks could only be long to one, yellow pegasus with a pink mane dandling over her eye. Twilight turned her head to face Fluttershy. "We just came to visit you Twi, how are you feeling?" Fluttershy asked, without receiving an answer from the lavender unicorn. "Come in." Fluttershy spoke as a cyan blue pegasus entered the room, it was Rainbow Dash, followed by Rarity and a orange mare that Twilight did not recall. She was followed by a non-bouncy, not so happy Pinkie Pie.
Twilight looked at the orange mare, her mane was blond, the tip tied up, she was wearing a cowpony hat, freckles at her cheeks, and three red apples as her cutie mark.
"W-who are you?" Twilight asked, exhausted. The five mare's eyes opened went, their irises sunk tiny as Twilight pounced that question.
"Y-you don't remember Applejack?!" Rainbow Dash's eyes began to tear up. "Never heard of a Applejack." Twilight said bluntly. "Y-ya don' remember me?" the orange earth pony took a step back. "Don't ya remember, Ah was the element of honesty!" Applejack began to form tears. "Look, I don't need a random mare stepping in my hospital bed!" Twilight's nervous system began to boil up."How could you say tha'?!" Applejack's eyes released tears. "Ah thought we were friends forever!" Applejack leapt her head into Dash shoulders, tears puring doen freely.

This was causing more pain to everypony, especially the Mane Six, which were five because Twilight's memories were wiped. How could she forget the element of honest? How was it possible.

"Don't worry AJ, I'm sure Twi will come back to her senses." Dash nuzzled Applejack. Applejack and Rainbow Dash exited the room, leaving the four remaining mares behind.
"What happened to you Twilight? How could you possibly forget about Applejack? Pinkie sobbed. "I've built up amensia, anything could trigger it, even now. And a part of my mind was ereased from existance, I forgot about that orange mare because she was the first one I met when I arrived in Ponyville." Twilight dropped her head in defeat and sighed. "That's it then, no more friendship and 'the Elements of Harmony', it was a waste of my life. If it wasn't for you five, this might've never happened, I would still be in the Canterlot library, under the command of Nightmare Moon." there was a slight pause.

"I regret that I met you."

Pinkie backed away from Twilight. "Y-you don't mean it, you're still our friend." Pinkie gave a fake smirk. "I regret every second that I've spent with you, I wish I never met you at the first place." Twilight closed her eyes. Rarity and Fluttershy stood aside in awe at Twilight's words. The friendship bond has been broken, there ws no turning back now. Frienship is not Magic.

A dark cloud rested over Equestria, saying that they were separated, was this the fate of ponykind? Celestia is helpless, without the Elements of Harmony, Equestria was vurnerable for any and all. Celestia had to seek help from someONE, she had no other choice, she needs for Twilight to remember Applejack, she needs them to be in a friendship again. But how? Somepony has to figure this failure.

__

"Twilight, you're bring disobidiant!" her mother scowled.
"I don't give a damn, old hag!" Twilight striked back. Her mother approached her. "Call me that name again, it will be a BIG mistake missy." Twilight's mother whispered in her ear.
"Old. Hag." Twilight mocked her own mother again. Receiving a hoof slap across her face. (Hoof slap? I don't even...)
Twilight growled. "You're a grown mare, and you're still acting like a foal. What has happened to you my dear?" She brushed the slapped cheek. "I'm sorry for that." (Me gusta) Twilight sighed. "Mom, there's something I need to tell you." Twilight began. "Whatever it is dear, you can spill it out dear, I'm always listening." she smiled.

"Mom, I'm-..."

Comments ( 4 )

43851 Is that what you do in real life? Just give up on everything, like throw it in the trash can?
At least I don't, I plan on continuing this fanfic because it keeps my occupied and I enjoy writing. Never say never.
I learned it the hard way. :ajbemused:

Maybe you should go through the older chapters and maybe fix them up a little, like adding a little more detail into the story and filling out the plot holes and shit like that.

if it ain't broke, don't fix it. when will the next update be ready?
Glitchy, if you don't like what the writer made then go read something else. in the world of writing the author is like god, and the reader is one of the many mindless followers.

I'M WHAt?!?!

Login or register to comment