• Published 25th Oct 2011
  • 3,661 Views, 131 Comments

Mistaken Arrival - SureFreeD



Two Us Marines are confused when they find themselves in Equestira, Ponyville

  • ...
13
 131
 3,661

Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Anderson woke up.
As his eyes opened he was facing a gray ceiling, he looked to his right to see a metal door with some writing above it.
"Med Bay"
He was in the Marine Corps Medical Bay, he gave a sigh of relief to see that.

"How are you feeling Anderson?" a male voice came from his other side, he turned his head to see the general.
"I'm fine, thank you, what happened?"
"There was an ambush in the alley, all of us survived, but most of them were wounded." the general spoke.

"Wait, what about the ponies, and Equestria?" Anderson quickly turned his mind around.
"Private. what are you talking about, ponies, Equestria, we were ambushed, lots of explosions and flying bullets, remember?"

Anderson's eye pupils went into a tiny size, his eyes widened in surprise, it wasn't real, the ponies and the newly discovered land weren't real, it was all a dream, his mind snapped and looked at the kneecap, it was fine.

He dropped his head on the pillow, brushing his hands against his hair, sighed he looked at his wristwatch.
13:52
Anderson dropped his hand and looked at the general.

"It was all a dream wasn't it, all a lie, just my brain sending fake memories." he spoke.
"Private I think you need more rest" the general stated and walked off.

Anderson closed his eyes, he thought about Twilight and Scootaloo, their expressions and smiles, Twilight's warm hug.
He stood up, and walked outside the med bay.
There he saw marines and a couple of medics gathered around, talking to each other.
Suddenly they all looked at Anderson, their expressions blank, then looked away.

Anderson didn't have anything to do, only to continue his job as a marine then go home to his family.
"No" he mumbled to himself.