• Published 11th Feb 2014
  • 2,654 Views, 43 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.2: I Really Hate My Sister! - trahzo

  • ...
9
 43
 2,654

Ch.VIII: Are You Suri That This Ship Will Work?

"Ooh goody, Spike shall be shipped with Rarity's rival in fashion. Suri Polomare."


"Mr. Narrator, do yuo intend to ship Spike with every female villain of G4?" Pinkie wondered.

"Who are you talking to Pinks?" Raibow asked, concerned her friend is becoming Pinkamena AGAIN!

Also, shut-up Pinkie, your in the middle of spying. Yes, the girls were hired by Rarity to keep a close eye on Suri Polomare. She claims to have turned a new leaf. She claims to promise to never steal Rarity's ideas again. She claims that she isnt dating Spike to get info outta him and give her the key that Rarity herself entrusted to him while she's away on her anniversary with ironicly, a stallion named Spikey Back & what's more ironic, he looked like the pony version of Spike in every detail. That doesn't matter now, what's importante, is that Spike fell in love with Suri, a week after Rarity & Spikey Back's wedding in Manehattan. Suri at 1st thought herself was important, but then began feeling regret that she hasn't given her parents grandchildren. Yeah, Spike offored his love, Suri was torn between 2 things after this: would she use Spike to steal all of Rarity's ideas, or give this guy all of your love & he'll become the greatest being in all of Equestria to you. Ofcourse she went with the romantic choice! Are you stupid crazy or crazy stupid? You might be if you went with the devious choice. So Spike introduced the gang too his mare friend, Suri, but they didn't really trust her, because of that incident in the episode : "Rarity Takes Manehattan ". Regardless, they trust Spike. Especially Twilight, because Spike has become very grownup throughout the years, he didn't even shed a molecule sized tear when Rarity announced she was going out with Spikey Back. Now, lets get back to present day where Spike & Suri where at thier favorite resteraunt. Eyes locked into each other (Cheesy), heads tilted & smiles curled fully (Corny), Spike's claw holding Suri's hoof from across the table (Seriously, remember everytime you've seen that! Whether it be IRL or in media.). Their focus was eventually broken when the waiter brouggt their food. Then, they ate in semi silence, because they would giggle at eachothe every once in a while, when they looke up from their meals and try to sneak a peek at one another.

"Oh, Suri, you got some crumbs on yor face, hold on, I'll get it."

"Please do." She then presented her face to Spike, he wiped the crumbs off with his own hanky, while he caressed Suri's chin and cheek with his free claw. The whole resteraunt thought this was cute & so did Pinkie, Rainbow Dash and Shogun Deezutra, the ones who are in charge of spying on Suri today. Ow!, who did that?

"Sorry boss, I skipped lunch today, I'm a little destracted by all the ponies eatung food." Explained the guy holding the boom mic.

Don't skip lunch ever again. Okay? Okay. So the couple finished thier meals & had a little chat before the bill arrived.

"Suri Polomare, we've been dating for 2 years, 9 weeks, 10 days, 4 hours, 7 minutes, and 33 seconds in counting."

"Whoa, did you make that up or is it really that long?" She was impressed.

"It has been that long, yeah, grow being raised by a book worm, and you automatically skip 7 grades. heh heh. But anyway, There is something important I must ask you."

"What would that be? (Is he proposing?)"

Spike got upfrom his seat, got down on 1 knee while avoiding to drop that dun dun dun hey, don't drop that dun dun dun...oops, I got distracted. He then held her hoof, then presented h Suri a small box.

"Wi..." Spike was cutoff, she didn't need to say anything, she just answered him with a kiss.


"Well, the guy complaining about disturbing chapters should stop now. Bring the next letter."