• Published 11th Feb 2014
  • 2,659 Views, 43 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.2: I Really Hate My Sister! - trahzo

  • ...
9
 43
 2,659

Chapter Siete: It's The Mooooo Uh Oooooo No You Can't Come!

"Now that certainly is strange, next is Daisy joe!"


"Moooo, thanks for doing this Spike! I've been overloading don't you know?" said Daisy Joe

"Yeah, well, someone's gotta do this. (Poor Big Mac, going insane and milking these ladies for sexual pleasure, then eventually being busted by the cops and is now facing years of rehab. I guess you don't take Smarty Pants or Cheerilee away from him, ever!)"

Yes, Big Mac was forced to give back Smarty Pants and forced to admit defeat and let Lucky Clover marry Ms.Cheerilee, and the loss of his 2 true loves changed Big Mac into a pervert, molesting the farm animals during chores. Like he felt up the sheep when he sheered them! He fondled the cows' udders, he even sometimes milked them by mouth. I don't even want to tell you what he did to the pigs during his crazy induced perverted rampage! Okay I'll tell you, he introduced them to something horrible and monsterous! He introduced them to the worst thing ever! He introduced them to...Myspace! DUN, DUN, DUNNNNN! That monster! So yeah, with Big Mac in rehab and Princess Twilight Going on an around the world tour as one of Rarity's fashion models, Spike decided to takeover Big Mac's chores.

"(Oh, he has a much better touch than Big Mac! That feels so good!)" Daisy thought. She had to contain her moans but not her moos, so Spike doesn't suspect anyth... How come yo mama is in a cow costume over there on the left? Moving on from that st...Oh God, your dad just walked in dressed as a farmer & now they're role playing! I'm looking away I'm just gonna ignore your parents right now even though your mom is actually hotter than Button's Mom.

"ah, Spike!" she then covered her mouth.

"Pardon, did you say something?" He said with curious suspiscion.

"No, I was just sorta itchy on my face don't yah know. (Please believe my fib)"

Spike looked at her and she looked back with a fake smile. Ha, guess he figured you out Daisy Joe. Spike then tried something to see if the theory in his head was true. He put his face an inch away from her's then kissed her. The cow was surprised at 1st, but accepted and then Spike rubbed his palms across Daisy Joe's coat, creating a mixture of moos & moans, proving he was right.

"So, you actually do like this do yah."

"Just yours hun. It's so gentle."

"Well, A.J. is taking her family out to dinner. I'll be back to give you more of my touch but in naughty places."

"Oh you scoundrel." She teased.

So they spent night not knowing which of the white splatters on the walls & floors were milk or sperm.


"...I apologize if you wont be drinking milk in a while, Next letter please."