• Published 11th Feb 2014
  • 2,654 Views, 43 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.2: I Really Hate My Sister! - trahzo

  • ...
9
 43
 2,654

Ch.19: The Kid & The Out of Her League Adult!

"The 2nd to last ship is...Pumpkin Cake at age 13. Well, that title of the chapter now makes sence!"


*sigh* sighed Pumpkin Cake. "Spike is so handsome, I want him to go out with me!"

"Forget it sis, that's impossible! He's too old & out and I don't just mean out, but I mean 9 Trillion and 5.7 light years out of your league!"

"What do you know Pound Cake? I was born 1st after all!"

"Yeah by technicality, mom said we came out at the same time, but you were ahead by a hoof!"

"I'll show you, that me & him can be together!"

"Yeah, and I'll stop pounding on Mr.Rumble every Sunday on the tennis court!"

"I'll show you!" Then she ran out!

"Pumpkin, get your ass back here, we're supposed to be grounded! Drat...well, if aunt Pinkie was able to smuggle pot into The Bakery, I can get Pumpkin back here before Mom & Dad get back!" Then he left the bakery as well!

Pumpkin followed her heart, not letting anything distract her. She made it to the Golden Oaks Library. She was about to knock till bam, the door hit her in the face, knocking her out.

3 minutes later...

Pumpkin Cake awoke on the couch.

"Finally your up, and aren't you suppose to be grounded?"

She looked to her left, and there he was, Spike, just like how he used to persue rarity, Pumpkin Cake persued Spike. Sometimes unrequited love is sad.

"Oh, hi Spike. (come-on girl this is your chance! Don't blow it!) yeah, I'm grounded, but it didn't want that to stop me from telling you something mui importante!"

"Oh? What would that be kid?"

"Y-you know when I volunteer to help you with your chores and various odd jobs?"

"Yes."

"Well, the reason why I help you with your work, is because I haaah....I haaah...I...have...a crush on..." She was then cut-off.

"Pumpkin, I should've realized that was the reason why, but I'm just too old for you."

"Oh..."

"However."

"However?"

"You remind me of me when I was younger, I used to the same thing with Rarity, because I used to have a crush on her, but all my work all went to waste, but that doesn't mean time is repeating itself with you."

"Wait, d-does that mean?"

"Yes, it does. Even though it seems like pedophilac behavior, let's keep our relationship a secret till you become an adult, agreed?"

"Cross my heart & hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!"

"Good, now come here."

Then, they kissed while standing in the middle of the library, with no witnesses except for an ant.

"Now you should go before your parents get mad."

"Good bye Spike, you'll be in my dreams tonight!"

So she dashed back as fast as she could, her heart was so overjoyed that she didn't realize it till she bumped right into Pound Cake.

"Gah!" grunted by both

"Sorry brother, you okay?"

"Yeah, and hey why do you look so happy? Wait, no way did he say yes?"

"From the wise words of Rarity, a lady never kisses and tells, now come-on, Aunt Pinkie's shift at the Hay Burger is almost over!"


"I'm not gonna complain, Alex Wolff from the Naked Brothers Band had an adult girlfriend on their T.V. Show. Now get me the final letter!"