• Published 11th Feb 2014
  • 2,660 Views, 43 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.2: I Really Hate My Sister! - trahzo

  • ...
9
 43
 2,660

Ch 20: Dinky-Dinky Doooooooo!

"And the final leading lady for this final chapter for this story is...Dinky Doo!"


Dinky Doo, the daughter of Ditzy Doo/Derpy Hooves awoke in her bed room and next to her was her husband Spike. A long time ago, Derpy Hooves left with the Dr. after Dinky turned 22. Sadly, Dinky was incapable of watching herself. She couldn't cook, finding a job was difficult, and stallions kept on hitting on her! She felt like it was the end, like she was doomed...but then a glimmer of hope that shined like emeralds stepped in. Spike walked up to her when he saw her looking so depressed at the Hay Burger. He asked what was wrong. She explained her pain, and Spike rescued her. Dinky put Spike at the top of her list of nicest people after that and once they got married, Dinky's life improved. Stallions backed off, she found a job, Spike taught her how to cook, and eventually, they had kids. She was sad her mom and dad weren't there, but if they were, then she knows they'd smile! At least her sisters Dipsy, Muffin, and Amethyst Star attended the life changing wedding. Look back at Season 2 Dipsy & Muffin are background characters! She caressed her savior's cheek. She kissed his forehead, causing him to awake.

"Good morning Spike."

"Good morning Dinky."

"What do you want to do today? We both have the day off."

"Well, I heard it was a certain hero's birthday today."

"Hmph, I love you Dinky."

"Me too Spike, you saved me from danger & changed my life! Days like this make me happy that you're with me."

"I know, you remind me whenever it's our B-days, anniversaries,or Linky Spine's Birthday."

"I do don't I?"

Then Spike wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm happy that you do that. It's your words that made me keep on going whenever I'm worried this marriage wouldn't work out! I'm not just you're hero, you...are my hero Dinky Doo."

"Aww Spiiike!"

Then they embraced eachother tightly, but then had to stop hugging when their daughter came in.

"Mom, Dad, Uncle Deezutra is here and he's demanding breakfast!"

*Sigh!*

"Fine, I'll make him breakfast. Love you my dear!"

"Love you too honey."

"Eck! Old people love!"


"So very heartwarming, thank you for reading this story, now I must go & wipe my tears."