• Published 11th Feb 2014
  • 2,654 Views, 43 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.2: I Really Hate My Sister! - trahzo

  • ...
9
 43
 2,654

CH. 12: A Torch at the Beach

"Next is...Torch Song as our 2nd cougar. wait, she was that other female isinger in the ponytones right?"

"Yes Princess."

"Alrighty, without any further ado, begin."


What? 1st Rainbow Dash's #1 fan is Scootaloo, now Rarity becomes the only one in the ponytones that gets a #1 fan AKA Spike? Who's next? Well, it seems some pony intends to take Spike's eyes away from Rarity. Her name is Torch Song. I'd like to see her try, No one has ever been able to do that. But lets see how she does.

"Phase 1 of taking Rarity's #1 fan: Just me & him at the Beach."

That one's pretty self explanatory, she's gonna use the ancient art of seduction to make Spike want her! Infact, no one could believe he was here with such a hot woman, you know I don't believe I actually saw a humanized picture of her. Well she was in a recent ep, it may take some time.So Spike and Torch lounged around for a while until.

"Oh Spike, would you please rub sun tan lotion on me?"

"!!!" He couldn't comprehend what she had just asked. But he fought back against the naughty thoughts & just did.

"Phase 2 rub every where boy."

Wait, when she said every where did she actually...

"Now don't be shy Spike, and rub that on here as well" Torch Song then grabbed Spike's hands and had his riggt grasping her right breast, and his lef grasping her left buttcheek.

Spike was not about to faint, besides, when does a chance like this ever come right? Never. Ihate to admit it, but looks like Spike is warming up to her, uh, figure of speech. Spike made sure to put that lotion all over her. Ooh, it was over from there, hey have you guys seen the movie Bad Teacher? Well Torch was gonna use this one certain scene from there as her Final Phase

"Phase 3 Get Him Home. Oh Spike?"

"Yes Torch Song." Spike said while not being able to comprehend what he had just done to her.

"You've done an excellent job, so after were done here, please come to my house tonight, I have a special reward for you."

"O-okay (Oh my Celestia, what coukd she want?)"

"Well looks like this cougar is leading the prey to her den figuratively of course."

Pinkie, get outta here, you're not the narrator! Well, as she stated, Spike cameover ther at 8.

*Ding Dong*

Torch Song's final Phase was about to happen right now.

"Phase 4 Take His Dry Virginity."

She opens the door, Spike was sweating, with anticipation.

"Hi."

"Hey Spike, come in & take a seat."

Spike sat down on her couch, and she was standing iinfront of him. She strategically shook her ass at him.

"So, have you ever heard of dry humping?"

"I'm scared to ask what it means, but go ahead."

"Well, it's when you hump me without taking off iour clothes, and we cum in our pants."

"Oh, s-so is that my reward? The safest possible form of safe sex?"

"Yes."

Spike did not hesitate and grinded hard against Torch's ass. Does this count as adult since I am now explainin the sex in detail even though it's dry humping? You know what, why haven't you people who aren't at that base yet with your boyfriends & girlfriends? I bet they'll except & for the married people & people who are at that base, it should be pretty kinky wouldn't you agree? Well I digress, Spike then flipped Torch Song over & started grinding her vag, They the proceded by kissing eachothe with tounge. They were squeezing against eachothe & Spike's hard-on got harder because his chest was pressing her E-cups. Spike broke the kiss gasping for air while telling, well trying to tell her, but she just went in and gave the poor youngman no mercy. So without warning, they both jizzed in their pants. Wow were they sweaty after that.

"Mission Complete, Spike is mine." She said to herself. She originally intended to steal Spike from Rarity, but her conscious was telling her that she can't live without Spike's touch. So she made the wait & eventually married him for real sex.

"And that's the story, well my story of how your father & I became a couple."

"Wow mom, didn't know you had it in yah."


"Hmm. Maybe me & Big Mac could try dry humping when it's not safe. His long Mac can't fit in my ass anyway. Now that I'm done with my thoughts, get me the next letter."