• Published 11th Feb 2014
  • 2,660 Views, 43 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.2: I Really Hate My Sister! - trahzo

  • ...
9
 43
 2,660

Ch.10.5: Short Intermission.


"Princess, The author has sent us a letter."

"Really? Let me read it? ...It says here that the next 5 chapters will feature humanized cougars. Oh boy, I'm worried now." Then she got up from her seat.

"Princess, where are you going?" Asked Shogun Deezutra with great concern.

"Don't worry about me loyal subject, I just need some time alone."

As Luna walked by herself on a full moon in Canterlot, she did some very intense thinking wondering if she should continue to host the story. Then, after getting some encouragin words from 2 elementary aged twins. She knew what she had to do. She flew through the night sky telling all of the kids & teenagers to come with her to Canterlot Castle. Wait, is she really gonna tell children 5 stories about cougars? Well, maybe they'll think she means the wild cat. So she returns to Princess Celestia's private study.

"Thank goodness your back Luna, but what are all thes youths doing here?"

"To hear the 2nd half of this story, so have someone bring snacks, sodas, and blankets for it'll be a long night!"

"Yes ma'm!"