• Published 19th Jan 2014
  • 3,151 Views, 200 Comments

Fallen Equestria; New Beginnings - Endless Nightmares



Five years have passed after the war with the Changelings, an era of peace ushered in. The sun is shining, the birds singing...and the palace lively with two very mischievous fillies. Now with more borscht!

Comments ( 13 )

Th the magically tethered connection aka soul bond
oh Scrivy and Luna and Morgan from the blooming moon chronicles had one two they can be EXTREMELY interesting topics to explore...

8674443

Th the magically tethered connection aka soul bond
oh Scrivy and Luna and Morgan from the blooming moon chronicles had one two they can be EXTREMELY interesting topics to explore...

...what?

i.imgur.com/ITcBh.jpg

8674468
never mind i was attributing what i had read here with something else i had read before
and if your wondering about the blooming moon chronicles than here is a link https://www.fimfiction.net/group/211708/blackroseravens-99-worlds-verse

if you have an extra YEAR on your hands than it is quite a good read...

8674478
In my defense, I have tendon damage to my dominant hand. (Extensor tendons were severed.) Add in severe depression, over exhaustion from a terrible job, etcetera etcetera...its been a rough time. That said, things are better and I'm writing again. Thus was all done in the last few days. I've already outlined the next chapter and plan to start it possibly Friday. (Day off.) Relax, I'll start updating regularly again.


At any rate, what did you like about it?

This was nice chapter to read, after such a long hiatus it's nice to see this story still has people reading it. Throughout most of the battle scenes I was listening to the song 'Supermarine' from the Dunkirk OST, and I think the two complimented each other flawlessly, which is a good thing in my book. The scenery and descriptions was pretty much on par with everything so far, which again, is a good thing! So in essence, I give it a thumbs up.

8674506
ok sorry if it appeared so but I'm not accusing you of anything I was simply confused about what had happened in this story last.

It's good to see this story again! I must say I was excited to see the email saying this updated, and went back to read the last couple chapters to refresh my memory. Hope this means you're feeling better!

I do have one thing to mention being a former member of the Navy myself. Please don't take this the wrong way, but no captain or crew member worth their salt would ever call a vessel the size of the Enterprise a 'boat'. Any naval sea vessel over 100ft in length is considered and called a ship/vessel (with the exception being a submarine, which is still oddly enough at times called a boat).

Like I said, please don't take that the wrong way, as I meant no disrespect. It's just... a bit of a pet peeve of mine when I see that happen.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

8682723
I fixed the mistake, no offense taken. I appreciate you pointing that out. have any favorite scenes of the chapter? perhaps thoughts on the new herd marriage we're inching towards?

8692774
My favorite part of the chapter was the fight with the demon and his horde. I liked the way it played out like a believable battle, and there wasn't any single deus ex machina solution that won the battle

As for the herd relationship, I'm on the fence about it, but leaning towards for it. I'm waiting to see how exactly you handle it, as I've seen some authors handle it very well, and others handle it extremely poorly. I'm hoping you'll be one to handle the it well.

Oh my, one of my favorites got an update! I'm glad to see it again Endless. And it's good to see you're fairing well.

Interesting way to set up a future conflict in this chapter. And one that concerns me. Story wise that is. I hope my feelings about it are unfounded and that it isn't going to end up the way I think it might.

in other words, I really hope Morrigan doesn't turn out to actually be evil. As her smirks and actions while fighting scorch worry me.

Is there going to be another chapter or do I have to call Maverick ??

11707977
I've actually been writing off and on over the last couple of years. I got really sick a couple of years ago and it made life...difficult. That said, there is a chapter that is nearly ready for release. It's as large as the new beginnings chapter at 40k words thus far.

Login or register to comment