• Published 30th Oct 2013
  • 11,035 Views, 821 Comments

House Sparkle - Fusion Fool the 3rd



Twilight inherits the title of Duchess of Everfree; bring on the MARES!

Comments ( 20 )

I will keep a close eye on those who take this story under their wing.

Wow it's been so long sense I saw anything for this I forgot about it good to see this getting a update though not the kind of update I expected hopefully this gets picked up by someone it is a really interesting story that I think could be a great one if put in the right direction

If anyone does try to pick it up, I would like to know. So, I would definitely appreciate it if they were to respond to this comment.

Dood, don't tempt me. I've already just started a Harry Potter fic, which is distracting me from my Tenchi Muyo fic, which is distracting me from my Transformers fic, which is distracting me from my Daria fic, which is distracting me from about three Twilight Sparkle fics. If I wasn't so far behind on my other stuff, I'd take it on, if only because of all the work I put in helping you with this one. I say again, do not tempt me. :facehoof:

So you won't mind if I give it a try?

11455754
Knock yourself out, dood. All I ask is that Twilight remains a dickgirl...

And that she bangs tons of pussy.

11456278
Ha! Don't worry, my friend, that would be the last thing I would ever do, and also trying to decide how many women is enough for Twilight.

Also, can you tell me something about AJ? Like, what did you plan for her and her farm? I have some ideas to get it back, but I wouldn't mind hearing another idea.

11456383

There were no plans for the farm at all at the time because I wanted AJ to stay employed as a bodyguard, dood. If you want to have AJ have that back then, go for it.

11456520
Thank you!

I need to think more on how to work it out.

11456520
One more thing, what happened to Celestine and Luna? are they gone, still around ruling Equestria, or something else?

11456990

Gosh dang, been a while, dood.

They're still around, if my memory is correct, Luna is still on the Moon as Nightmare Moon and Celestia leads a council of 'Several-ish' others, including Ponies, Diamond Dogs, and whatever other race I forgot exist as part of Equestria(Griffins, Dragons, Changlings, and Elk(?) have their own country and the idea of adding humans to the story was so revolting to the proof-readers that they got scrapped and their role as the mysterious evil race that no one likes was pushed onto the Changelings.

Heck, Trixie is Celestia's apprentice in this story and butt heads with Blueblood, dood. Though, I don't think I ever revealed or mentioned Celestia's council, dood.

11457163

That's a lot to take in... But I can still make it work. However, I will make Twilight stronger, far stronger than Trixie and explain why she wasn't scouted by Celestine. Though I'm still debating whether to keep the physical form the way they are or make them more human-looking with added traits that differentiate the species without making them look like a mishmash of a rainbow crayon box. But I might still keep the original.

11457916
To make things simpler, you can disregard all that since I never added it and you can make them anthro or real ponies, dood. I did Anthro to make the sex scenes easier for me.

11457989
I rather stick with the Anthros or Humans with powers. But the other ideas gives me more options to go with nonetheless.

11455754
Thank you for removing the temptation. I look forward to your addition to the story.

11459492
No Prob.

I'm actually getting really invested in this story and how to plan it out.

11465011
I'm heavily tempted to give Twilight a Satsuki personality for her business face.

Hey Fusion, did you have any plans for Rarity?

11473037
Can you pm me? I don't want to give out any more spoilers.

Login or register to comment