• Published 7th Aug 2013
  • 2,451 Views, 149 Comments

Flarity Group Collab - Jondor



100 - 500 word, prompt based mini-fics by the authors from the Flarity group here on FiMFiction. Because every shipping needs a prompt tag game.

  • ...
22
 149
 2,451

PreviousChapters Next
Ferocity - Dr.Fayz

Written by: Dr.Fayz

"Fluttershy...I-I have a confession to make," Rarity sighed, as she pour herself another glass juice.

"Oh?" Fluttershy asked surprised, vexed by Rarity's anxious expression.

It was date night, and Rarity had asked they'd spend their evening at her place. Though this was nothing strange, Fluttershy realized now that Rarity had purposely placed herself in her comfort zone to share something she didn't want or wasn't comfortable sharing.

Rarity fiddled with her hooves as she kept her eyes on her glass of delicious juice, "You see... Well, first off, this isn't something I'd ever share with anypony, but... I'd rather you found out this way than any other."

Fluttershy gulped, "Whatever it is Rarity, I'm sure it's fine."

"Alright..." Rarity nodded, "You know that super villain who's been causing havoc lately all through out Equestria?"

Fluttershy stared. She knew.

"Well, the truth is..." Rarity spoke silently, carrying a slight sinister tone in her voice, "I'm her. I'm Ferocity!"

Fluttershy eyes widen as she sucked in the air around her into an audible gasp. She tried to find words, tried to say anything, but nothing came out.

It had been her all along. Rarity.

Rarity stared at her marefriend in silence, "It's true..." she finally spoke, "Ever since I was a foal, all I've ever wanted to do in life was to take over the world and when I final got the resources to do it, I had no choice but to try achieve that dream," Rarity continued, "But, to do that I had to become a super villain. I had to become... Ferocity!"

"B-But, Rarity..." Fluttershy stuttered, as a heavy blush began to grow, "T-That means—"

"I'm sorry, Fluttershy," Rarity sighed, staring sadly at the ground, "If only my ambitions for world domination weren't so darn huge, we might've—"

"No! You don't understand!" Fluttershy exclaimed as she ran into the arms of her marefriend, "I'm a super villain too! I'm...

"I'm Evilshy!"

"What?!", Rarity gasped, "Evilshy?! But that's my... I mean, that's Ferocity's evil secret love interest!"

Fluttershy nodded, as she peered up at Rarity who'd grown a heavy blush of her own, "I know."

"B-But that can't be!"

"But, it's true," Fluttershy blushed and looked away, "Every time I say I have to go home early to take care of my animals, I actually venture out at night to commit evil crimes and unruly violence to innocent ponies."

Rarity continued to blush as a single tear roll down her cheek. Her marefriend was evil...

"Fluttershy..." Rarity whispered, lifting her marefriend's resting head up to her own, "That's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard you say."

As on cue, the two ponies kissed. Sharing both love and admiration for each other and their sinister ways. They were close now. And unbeknown to this moment, they had been for a long time.

When the kiss ended, Fluttershy stared curiously at Rarity who had begun a giggling fit.

"Rarity?"

"I'm sorry," Rarity laughed, wiping her tears away, "This is all just so perfect," Rarity smiled, "I can't believe I was actually planning on killing you tonight."

Author's Note:

:rainbowhuh:

PreviousChapters Next