• Published 7th Aug 2013
  • 2,451 Views, 149 Comments

Flarity Group Collab - Jondor



100 - 500 word, prompt based mini-fics by the authors from the Flarity group here on FiMFiction. Because every shipping needs a prompt tag game.

  • ...
22
 149
 2,451

PreviousChapters Next
Boastful - RariShyZealot

Written by: RariShyZealot

“Well, I choose truth.”

The Elements of Harmony were currently gathered in Pinkie Pies room as, after hearing about Twilight’s slumber party with Applejack and Rarity, the pink party-planner had decided to host one of her own. They were lying on the floor, arranged in a circle and in the middle of a game of truth-or-dare. Twilight surveyed her friends, tapping a hoof to her chin in an exaggerated show of being deep in thought. Suddenly she squinted her eyes and smiled, looking at Rarity, who was propped up on a mountain of pillows, underneath which was probably a mattress.

“Okay, Rarity.... she paused, mouth open as if she was looking for the right word as she eyed the others,
“Name one pony in this room you would sleep with if you had to choose.”

This challenge received a mixed response from the others. Fluttershy was blushing and attempting to hide underneath her forelegs; Rainbow Dash was hanging a head with a sigh; Applejack shrugged and Pinkie Pie leaned in towards the unicorn, a suggestive “ooooh” escaping her lips. Rarity herself craned her neck backwards, honestly surprised by the question. Then she recovered and pointed a hoof at the yellow pegasus desperately trying to disappear into her sleeping bag on the other side of the circle.

“Fluttershy, obviously.”

Now it was Twilight’s turn to be surprised. The question was supposed to be awkward as payback for a certain embarrassing debacle Rarity had caused her, involving a banana and a black rooster. She definitely didn’t expect an answer so quickly.

“Uhm... W-why Fluttershy?” she asked, both confused and curious. She knew of course that Rarity and Fluttershy were closer friends than any other two in their little group, and that Fluttershy sometimes helped Rarity in her work by standing model, but she never even considered it might be some sort of attraction involved.

Rarity let out an amused snicker. “Why anypony else? Fluttershy is kind, sweet, and the most beautiful pony in this room. No offence.”

If the half-hearted shrugs and chorus of “Yeah, sure.” No offence was taken, except possibly by Fluttershy, who was now actively trying her hardest to vanish into thin air. Twilight, on the other hoof, was not satisfied with the answer.

“Wait, you’re just okay with talking about that? Just like that?” admittedly she had only lived in Ponyville in a few weeks, but she’d like to imagine the ponies here at least kept their friends and their lovers separate. The answer she got, however, both answered her question, and deposited a new one.

Rarity shot a smile at the red-faced pegasus and said “Well now, I wouldn’t be much of a marefriend if I did not find her attractive nor entertain the thought of sleeping with her, would I now?”

Twilight sucked in air through her teeth and massaged her brow with one hoof, feeling a headache coming on. “Hold on, you’re telling me the two of you are dating?”

“Well of course, we have been a happy couple for about four years now, our anniversary is in December.”

Besides suddenly feeling very sorry for Spike, Twilight, trained by years of being both a science fiction fan and the student of a goddess, immediately spotted two holes in that claim, which she proceeded to point out.

“If you’re dating, why do you keep calling each other just ‘friends’? And what about your crush on Prince Blueblood?”

During this question, Rarity had begun to make her way across the floor, finally laying down next to Fluttershy in an attempt to calm the poor thing down. “Well, Fluttershy is extremely uncomfortable about it, what with her memories of being shut out and bullied for it in school. As for the se-” Rarity suddenly interrupted herself with an “oh” as Fluttershy attempted to bury her face in Rarity’s neck and/or chest.

She cleared her throat and continued.

“As for the second question, Fluttershy actually seems to want me to keep fantasies about stallions. She claimed that it would be unfair for her, who does not like stallions at all, to keep me from thinking of them, or even aspiring towards them.”

Rarity then reached down and kissed Fluttershy’s forehead, exactly where her horn would be, had she been a unicorn. “Not that I would actually trade any stallion for you, sweetie. I’ve never seen anypony, filly or colt, who is as sweet, gentle or sexy as you.”

The comment seemed to make Fluttershy even more embarrassed, causing her to press herself closer, which was perhaps the point. It also caused Rainbow Dash to roll her eyes with an annoyed grunt. “Just get a room.”

Rarity, seeing an opportunity to tease Rainbow Dash, for once trading the usual roles played, rested her head on top of Fluttershy’s, softly stroking her wing. “Aw, you’re just jealous that Fluttershy is the perfect special somepony.”

“Perfect? Please, any stallion in town would pick me. Because I’m just awesome like that.” Came the response as Rainbow rolled around, laying on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the cloud she had brought in as a bed.

Rarity scoffed, raising her head from its resting place and putting a foreleg around her pegasus. “That may be, but even the most gallant and gentle stallion would be to rough for my sweetheart. No, her beautiful form requires a lady’s touch.” She exclaimed in an over-dramatic fashion, clearly getting into the idea of over-selling Fluttershy as the best pony to ever exist. “Which is not to say,” she continued, “That she’s averse to getting ‘roughed up’, as it were.” She then whispered “the little minx”, purposely too loud, causing everypony else to cringe.

“Yeesh, thanks for that mental picture...” Rainbow Dash groaned.

“Yes, thanks Rarity!” exclaimed Pinkie Pie, who seemed to not realize what her friend had been talking about. “Anyway, you were next Rarity!”

Rarity once again cleared her throat and glanced around the room. “Okay, let’s see... Applejack, truth or dare?”

PreviousChapters Next