• Published 7th Aug 2013
  • 2,451 Views, 149 Comments

Flarity Group Collab - Jondor



100 - 500 word, prompt based mini-fics by the authors from the Flarity group here on FiMFiction. Because every shipping needs a prompt tag game.

  • ...
22
 149
 2,451

PreviousChapters Next
MIssing You - Dianwei32

Written by: Dianwei32

I still miss you, even after all this time. I let out a sigh and slump down in my chair, poking at the last few peas on my plate with my fork. My eyes drift over to your dress forms, most of which are covered in half finished designs. I idly wonder if they'll ever be completed, but deep down I know they will. It may take you longer than normal, and it might take an extra modeling session that you have to talk me into, but they'll get done.

I take another bite of peas, and there are only a few left. I roll one onto the fork and lift it up, pressing down on the tines with my other hoof. After a moment, I let go and the pea flies through the air. I follow it as it flies, a small frown forming on my lips as it lands short. It hits your desk and rolls the last few inches until it bumps into your mane. I stifle a giggle as I picture your reaction to waking up surrounded by peas.

I still miss you, but my aim is getting better.

PreviousChapters Next