• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,626 Views, 12 Comments

Ponyville Incident - no sh*t sherlock



Heres a good rule to live by: If you find something interesting in the Everfree Forest, leave it there.

  • ...
4
 12
 1,626

Rainbow Dash Interrogation Audio Transcript

Ponyville Incident

PROPERTY OF THE UNITED EQUESTRIAN GOVERNMENT

Canterlot Archive File #381062: Audio transcript of Rainbow Dash Interrogation during restoration. HVI has important information regarding PONYVILLE INCIDENT

Location: Canterlot Hospital Lvl 3 Rm 23
Time: 0200 hours
Date: 2xxx, May 6th [Restoration Period]
Interrogator: Shining Armor

Shining Armor: First of all I just want to thank you on behalf of all Equestrians for what you did last week. You were forced into a situation that only a solider should see and you truly went above and beyond. You truly are a hero

Rainbow Dash: If my fellow ponies need me then I'm there. I just wish I could have a rematch.

Shining Armor: I am so sorry about your leg. We are going to do whatever we can to make things right. If you ever need anything, we will be there for you.

Rainbow Dash: I've always preferred to fly rather than walk anyway. Lets just get through this so I can get out of here. I hate hospitals...

Shining Armor: Absolutely. clears throat How did you hear the news about what was happening in Ponyvllle?

Rainbow Dash: Well I was asleep in Cloudsdale, but I was awoken by the sirens like everyone else. When I went outside to see what was happening, I got word something bad was happening in Ponyville, but no one knew any specifics. But I didn't need them. All I knew was that my best friends were down there so here was no decision to make. I gathered up a couple other pegasus and we went down to help.

Shining Armor: What was the state of Ponyville as you approached from the air?

Rainbow Dash: Well the weather teams weren't up yet, so there were some pretty low clouds over the town. By the time we got through them we were very close to the ground. There were fires, some buildings destroyed and it didn't take us very long to find what caused them.

Shining Armor: So you saw the creature?

Rainbow Dash: Oooh Yeah...I saw it.

Shining Armor: Describe it.

Rainbow Dash: Big. I mean it was really big. He was so big he was standing in the ruins of building. It was kinda like a giant cat, but way more muscular. As we flew towards it, it "looked" at us, but it didn't have a face. No eyes, It looked like it was just a big mouth.

Shining Armor: Dear Celestia...

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, I don't think any of us expected to see that down there. But we started fighting it anyway. I flew down and rammed it as fast as I could, but he barely budged. He just turned around and started snapping his massive jaws at me. He was so close to getting me, I could practically count the teeth in his mouth. And thats when he got hit by this purple blast of magic. I looked down and saw Twilight running in from behind him.

Shining Armor: So Twilight was active in this fight?

Rainbow Dash: Oh heck yeah! I've never seen her so intense. She had been fighting it completely on her own before we showed up. But it did look like she had gotten beaten up pretty bad. That thing turned towards her with its mouth all the way open. I thought he was gonna snap her up for sure, but she teleported to another roof top and hit him with another blast. The other pegasi and I kept ramming into him aiming for his legs and the top of his head. He was roaring and whipping his body al around trying to focus in on one of us. All the while, Twilight was continually hitting him with these incredible blasts of magic. I really thought we were close to taking him down.

Shining Armor: What happened?

Rainbow Dash: All the sudden this thing jumps in the air like 50 feet and snaps a pegasus straight out of the sky. I flew higher to scope out where I'd hit his body next. I watched another pegasus try to go for his feet, but the creature suddenly turned and he ended up flying straight into his mouth. Including myself, there were only three other pegasus in the air. I flew around behind him and went in for an attack. As I was flying towards him, I watched him turn towards Twilight. Before I could get to him he jumped at her. He crashed into the entire building and thrashed his limbs and tail around completely destroying it. I had to break off my attack because of all the debris flying everywhere.

Shining Armor: Did you see her teleport?

SIlence

Rainbow Dash: ....I didn't. She might have, but I just didn't see it.

Shining Armor: Hmm..

Rainbow Dash: Is she...is she STILL missing?

Shining Armor: Silence...Tell me about how you got injured.

Rainbow Dash: Sigh After it destroyed the building a cloud of dust covered the area. And like an idiot I flew into it. I was looking for Twilight, but flew straight into that things side. He turned and tried to chomp me, but I ducked and tried to move clear. I thought I had distance between me and him, but suddenly it whipped around and hit me hard with its tail. I was knocked really far away and crashed into a fruit stand in the market. Immediately I knew something was wrong. I look down and BOOM I'm minus one leg. The cut was so clean I couldn't believe that it had actually happened. I knew I needed to stop the bleeding, but it was just coming out so fast, spilling all over and I just passed out. I...I thought I was gonna die..

Shining Armor: And You don't remember anything else from that morning?

Rainbow Dash: No, nothing. The next thing I knew I was waking up in the hospital.

Shining Armor: Hmm. Well I think thats all we need. Again I just want to thank you personally for what you did today. The ponies of Equestria will never forget it.

Rainbow Dash: Please...just find Twilight...

End of Canterlot Archive File #380162 HVI currently held in unclassified location to be released by 5/15/2xxx

PROPERTY OF THE UNITED EQUESTRIAN GOVERNMENT

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment