• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,627 Views, 12 Comments

Ponyville Incident - no sh*t sherlock



Heres a good rule to live by: If you find something interesting in the Everfree Forest, leave it there.

  • ...
4
 12
 1,627

Fluttershy Interrogation Audio Transcript

Ponyville Incident

PROPERTY OF THE UNITED EQUESTRIAN GOVERNMENT

Canterlot Archive File #381060: Audio transcript of Fluttershy Interrogation during restoration. HVI has important information regarding PONYVILLE INCIDENT

Location: Classified
Time: 2200 hours
Date: 2xxx, May 5th [Restoration Period]
Interrogator: Shining Armor

Shining Armor: Okay its running now. Fluttershy, I'm just going to ask you some questions so we-

Crying

Shining Armor: Oh please, Fluttershy. Please don't cry, you're not in any trouble. I know you're in a lot of pain from your injuries and I want to get you back in your room and resting as soon as possible. But First we just need to ask you some questions so we can have a better idea of how this happened, okay?

Silence

Fluttershy: um..okay. I'm ready to go on.

Shining Armor: How would you describe Twilight Sparkle in the weeks leading up to May 1st?

Fluttershy: I didn't really see much of her, none of us really did. We all knew that she loved to keep busy studying and doing research, but this time she was much more absent. When we did see her, she didn't speak much at all about what she was doing.

Shining Armor: So you had no idea what she was raising? None at all?

Fluttershy: Well...sometime in mid April, the store owner that I buy my feed from said that Twilight had bought maybe a few hundred pounds of feed from him. He said he could barely keep up. I just assumed that Spike was getting bigger. I thought I could always trust that if she needed my help she wouldn't have any trouble in asking. I can't believe I was so stupid....

Shining Armor: But she did come to you, right? The night of April 30th, Twilight Sparkle came to visit you Tell me about that.

Fluttershy: Well um, it was actually very early morning when she I don't even know why I was still up....

Silence

Shining Armor: Fluttershy?

Fluttershy: ...I'm sorry. Anyway when she showed up, I could tell she was in a rush and that something was very wrong. She said she needed me back at the Library immediately. It was obvious she needed help with something really bad so we left as soon as we could. On the way back, we barely spoke and she wouldn't tell me what it was that she needed. I trusted Twilight, she's one of my best friends...if she needs help, I'm going to give it to her no matter what. But I couldn't even imagine that she'd be hiding something like that from me.

Shining Armor: Hmm... What happened when you got to her lab in the basement?

Fluttershy: Crying We...we never made it to her lab. We never even made it inside!"

Shining Armor: Tell me what happened, Fluttershy. Tell me what you saw."

Fluttershy: We were just walking towards the door. Everything was fine. And then, all the sudden, the whole front wall seemed like it exploded! The whole side of the tree just seemed to break off and fall towards us! Twilight tried a spell to block it, but...it wasn't enough...Crying I got hit by a limb and then buried under branches. I couldn't see what happened to Twilight...

Shining Armor: But did you SEE it?

Fluttershy: No, I didn't see it fully... but I heard it. While I was buried under branches, I could feel something moving towards me. I knew it was big because I could feel the ground shake with every step it took. All the sudden the moonlight that was just barely shining through the leaves was covered up at once. I knew it was standing over me. Its breathing sounded heavy and rumbling, almost like hearing thunder in the distance. It stood over me for a moment before It jumped away. When I finally had a second to think is when I finally felt the pain from getting hit. And I just fainted..

Shining Armor: You didn't hear Twilight at all? No screams, no shouts, nothing?

Fluttershy: I couldn't hear anything over the sound of that thing breathing.

Crying

Shining Armor: Its okay, we're almost done here. So am I correct in saying you missed all the events on the morning of May 1st?

Fluttershy: No I did not. Please tell me... Is Twilight okay?

SIlence

Shining Armor: ...Okay Thank you Fluttershy. You can return to your room now. I wish you a speedy recovery.

End of Canterlot Archive File #380160 HVI currently held in Canterlot Medical Facility room 0XX

PROPERTY OF THE UNITED EQUESTRIAN GOVERMENT

Author's Note: