• Published 22nd Feb 2013
  • 428 Views, 16 Comments

The Tail Of Endless Night - EndlessKnight980



This Story Begin back when Equestria was still young. The war of the Unicorn and Pegasus is over. A time of peace fall over the land of Equestria But dark times are a head Dragon take rule over the lands. only 1 pony can stop them. but he only a colt

  • ...
13
 16
 428

Chapter 16: Flight of the Dragons

Endless was wake up by the sound or Dragons roaring.

“ No one talk. Not a sound. Don’t even move.” Red Will said. Endless could hear more roars from above.

“There got to be at lest a 100 of them out there.” Berry whisper as she pull her head in.

“Witch way are they heading?” he ask pulling out a map and compass. Endless and Star watch them as the dragon’s roar overhead.

“They heading north east by they current heading.” She whisper. Red Will let out a sigh of relieve.

“They heading to Dragon mountain.” he said. Berry face went red and let out a little laugh. Endless was a little confuse.

“What dragon mountain?” Star ask.

“Well. It a place were dragon go once a year and make other dragons.” His red face went a bright red. Berry giggle lightly. It was hard not to laugh out loud as the dragon flew overhead.

After a few hour’s the dragons stop. They took the tent down and headed out. There was less dragons in the air as they travel. They only stop one time when they came across a group of young dragons. Endless never see dragons so small. They were still big. Twice the size of Red Will. After the dragons left they walk until they reach a large tower that had a hole in part of it roof and wall.

“We should make camp here. Then leave in the morning.” Berry said Endless was happy they had a building they could stay in. The wall made him feel safer. The tower was small but had many floors. On one of the floors there was bed’s. Endless and star found another room full of weapons. Star pick up a bow and look at it.

“Careful with that Star.” Berry said.

“It ok I use a toy one before.” He said drawing the bow back.

“Yes but that the real thing.” she said taking it from him.

“Listen. A weapon is not a toy. If you wield it you need to know how to use it properly or you’re the one it hurts.” Endless only hear his mother ever scold him like that before. The last time was when he ate all the yellow apples his father got for her to make a pie.

Endless and Star continue to look around the tower. They open a door on the top floor. Endless jaw drop. It was a library. There was a whole in the ceiling and part of the wall but the rest was fill with books. There was table and map table in the middle. There were paper all over the floor. He step in. looking at everything. All of the sudden he was hit hard from above. Within seconds he was on the other side of the room facing Star. He was screaming. Berry enter the room sword drawn. Red Will right behind.

“Put the boy down.” she order. Endless look up and saw a young Red dragon with a Green scale.

“Now Listen here. I’m taking this Alicorn and your not going to do a think. Now put down the sword.” he said putting his claw to Endless neck.

“I’ll put down the sword. but your not leaving with him.” she said setting the sword down.

“He coming with me and the grand dragon will reward me. Now move away from the door.” he said as a flash of lightning and Tunder eco the air and as it started to rain.

“Endless Just stay calm. We’ll get you out of this.” she said trying to calm him. Lightning flash again. He watch as they back down the stair. Star ran ahead and opening doors. Red Will Was trying to think of a way to get him out of this mess. Berry watch the dragon for any moment that she could strike. The rain was coming down hard as Red Will open the door out. Star was no when to be seen.

“Ok. we’re leaving. Your going to close this door. If I see any pony’s following. Well. One less Alicorn in Equestria.” Berry did as he said.

“Now my little Alicorn. you and me are heading off to Dragon Keep and then....” The dragon Loosen his grip. Endless slid out and jump back a few feet and turn and face him. He wonder why he let go and soon saw why. The Dragon had an arrow through his Scale on his head. He was screaming. Lightning flash again.

“You! It all your fault! Your going to pay!” He said rasing his claw. He then remember something his father told him.

“Don’t let fear rule you. If you do then fear win’s” He jump back as he swag at him. he quickly cast the water spell and sent a stream of water into his face. The Dragon rear back and then charge through the water. A gust of wind fill the air. Endless quickly cast the ice spell on the rain. It beat on top the dragon head. He cover his head and cry out in pain. He ran at him in a full charge. He took a step back and fell over a root. The dragon screaming as he charge. The dragon suddenly fell onto his face. He saw and arrow in the ground that trip him. The dragon wipe the mud from his face and stood up.

“NOW I”M MAD!!!!” He yell breathing fire out the edge of his mouth. Endless quickly cast a fire spell shooting fire into his face. He sit still and smile.

“I”m a dragon. Fire doesn’t work on me.” he said laughing as lightning flash. That when he had an idea. His heart was beating fast. One mistake and he be worst off.

“Now you done for.” he said bearing down on him. The lightning flash and Endless focuses on the lightning the same way he did the any Element spell. it came down and hit his horn. then shot out of it. He close his eye’s from the bright light. he open his eyes a second later. The dragon was standing there. Black burn mark on his body. He spit out a little smoke from his mouth and fell backward. He stood up and look at the dragon. Berry and Red Will came running up.

"Are you ok?" They ask.

“ya. Thank. If you wasn’t shooting arrows at him. Then I be a goner.” He said to Berry.

“That wasn’t me.” she said confuse and looking over to Red Will.

“Don’t look at me. i use magic.” he said putting his hooves up.

“oooooooooowwwww” They look down at the Dragon.

“We need to take care if this first.” Red Will said floating the dragon into the air. They enter the tower. Star came running down the stair. A bow hanging on one wing and a quiver with arrow on the other.

“Endless are you ok? I saw the whole Thing. That was Amazing. I never saw anyone cast magic like that. You didn’t even flinch. And the lightning that was amazing.” He said as fast as Gem Stone would. Red Will pull rope out of his bag and tie the Dragon up. Berry look at Star, who was putting the Bow and quiver down.

“So you’re the one shooting arrows.” She said looking at Star in disbelieve.

“Ya I learn a long time ago.” he said with half a smile that quickly disappear. The dragon moan again.

“This It nice. everyone is calm. But I would like to know what we’re going to do with him.” Red Will said stuffing the dragon mouth with his pillow. Star smile.

“We can put him on plate. because he well done.” Star laugh. but no one else did.

“You been hanging around Gem Stone to long?” Endless Laugh. In the end they left him tie to a tree with a pillow stuff in his mouth. They left that morning. Berry let Star take the bow and quiver. Red Will Continue to ask Endless about the lightning and what if felt like. He told him to the best way he could. They stop at the top of a hill. Endless stop talking.

“There she is. The royal City." Red said. Endless was in shock of how big it was. In the middle was a large castle. The city was a large circle and had a large magic shield over it.

“So is this were Master Zend is?” he ask. Red Will look down at Endless.

“Yes.”

Author's Note:

Fix# 16. Here we go. made it in one piece. by the way. can any guess were star joke came from?