• Published 7th Nov 2013
  • 16,358 Views, 179 Comments

Having Your Cake and Eating Her Out Too. - Your Antagonist



Pound Cake has never had much luck with girls, but tonight fate's gunning to break that trend. The only question is: how do you want it to play out?

Comments ( 49 )

Magnificent :pinkiehappy:

*uprising clap*

I tip my hat off to you sir :rainbowdetermined2:

*gushing nosebleed, while cautiously raising hoof*
Can I be Pound?

If the fetishitic nature of a sexually eccentric older woman offends you, then you will never know why Stacie’s mom had it going on.

hahahahahahaha. Oh fucking god! I totally and completely lost it here. I can't stop laughing so much, its to the point where my abdomen hurts. Thanks man, for that laugh. Oh and love your little ending paragraphs. they are just as entertaining as the chapters themselves.

I thought it was 'I give thanks for this meal'

Wow. just wow. This fic has been a blast and more. To be honest, its going into my list of best fics on fimfiction. And yes, this list is surprisingly small due to my impossibly high fic standards. I look forward to reading the rest of your works man. Until then, Do svedania

Okay, I have to admit that the anime tidbits were a little off-putting but all in all, well done regardless. :twilightsmile:

This has been a trip and a half. Thanks a ton antagonist!

Mhm, that chapter was delicious!!

5/5

Fun paths for all.

Dear Celestia the pun! You know if you were going to make so many puns you should sell them by the dozen *cha-Ching, smash*. God, that was horrible...

Not bad, Though I'd have to say the scootaloo path was my favourite.
Solid chapter, just not that big a fan of Pinks.
The A/N cracked me up.

Why can't I give more than one thumbs up?
This story was a blast! (Oh ho! Look what I did there!)

Well, I must say, that's one of the best clop fics I've ever read. From my least to my most favorite are:
-Scoots
-Pinkie
-Sweetie and Silver Spoon
-Pumpkin Cake

When Antagonist opened the vault, all the fucks his master had left to him were gone. Reaching into his pocket, he found one singular fuck, his only fuck in the world if you would, but he just wasn’t willing to give it up. He just couldn’t give that last fuck.

Your talents are wasted on gratuitous clop.

Even if it's really, really, really good gratuitous clop.

Actually, fuck it, your talent is wasted by not being in nearly enough people. I just want more of this brilliance in every way, shape and form.

4254299 If he did, I would hurl myself neck first from the roof of my building, for my purpose in life would finally have been fulfilled and I'd finally be able to rid myself of this feeble mortal coil. But in that respect, some other bro is doing the reading for this fic.

Loathe,
Your Antagonist

Button's mom is officially disappointed that you referenced Stacey's mom instead of her. And Adam Blade deserves to have his crack licked. Kudos to you sir, you have made it onto my Antagonists list... Ill be watching you.

I have all your fucks... i stole them, and they died,...:pinkiecrazy:I DONT GIVE A FUCKING FUCK...OR A DAMN DAMN....:raritywink:meet me at the dam snackbar if you whant 2bury them

Question: You plan on doing a "bounus ending" where he gets them all?:duck:

The beginning comment was awsome. gottal love it.

story was awsomes and hots all the way through. to be pound or not to:ajbemused:...fuck that i want to be pound.:flutterrage:

I don't think I am the only one who wished this was longer.

4274948 I was... I guess I still could...I might... I may as well... maybe probably yes.

Truly amazing job:pinkiehappy:! Really disturbing if Pinkie really does have tape recorders all over town and in people's homes:pinkiecrazy:. Wouldn't surprise me though:pinkiesmile:!

4274948

So, what, a flawless victory chapter? :pinkiehappy:

Edit: Awesome chapter by the way, though I kind of wish you hadn't just gone with the "Pinkie sleeps around with everyone because obviously her loving parties means that's what she does" cliché.

Please make another pinkie x pound follow-up chapter

4282060
It would definitely explain how she always shows up when you say her name

If you're new to this story, allow me to give you the basic premise of the story and all of it's endings.

See that cover pic? Pound Cake has sex with all of those mares. All of them.

There, now that you got that down, read and found out how, where, why, and in what ways. :pinkiehappy:

4493696
Come one come all! Choose what filly you want this 16 year old colt to bang!

4277415
Yes do it! Pound needs to have more sex then the red pony from "banned from equestria daily"!

4246205
Can you tolerate the following:

Fucking your twin sister.

Getting drunk and then screwing the person who used to put you in the hospital on a daily basis.

Impregnateing a famous lesbiain couple that chose you simply because you where "convenient".

BDSM Sex with pinkie pie, as the submissive.

If you can handle all of these then yes, you can be pound.

4837806
Sadly, the only one of those I haven't done is fuck my twin sister, simply because I don't have a twin sister.
Other than that, yeah, It'd be easy for me to be Pound.

3910438
So..... You would prefer pound screwing sweetie bell and SP, scootaloo, pinkie pie, and pumpkin? He would have been a 16 yr old father, that had drunken sex, and did two family members (potentially cheating on pumpkin later) in the span of a few days and one night. ( i would imagine the SB/SP and scoot scene at the night of the party and the rest in the next two days, in that order.) your one sick individual......... I like it, tell me more and i will show you how to imbrace the darkness and you will become unstoppable........

4837816
Wait.... The only thing you haven't done was doing your non existent twin sister? But how did you do the pinkie pie one??!!!

4837871
I found her human equivalent.
Hyperactive, party-loving bakers aren't that rare. Of course, it helps that she was the one always putting me in the hospital.
Sugar Comas are awesome, by the way.

4837937
Let, me guess she was also in a lesbian relationship. Whatever you get to be pound, but you have until the night of the party to do pumpkin..... Otherwise you will revert to your previous life, and miss out on sooo much sex (youd be surprised how much stuff happens a week later.)

I normally don't like older women, but this case Is definitely an exception.

4277415
If you still plan on doing this, I vote for Pumpkin to be Pound's final achievement. Unless you were thinking an orgy, but that (odd to say in a situation like this) seems OOC. My votes to Pumpkin because she's the only one to actually have feelings for Pound here in a relationship sense, rather than only being good for sex/sperm.

5757525 Aww, dammit, how did that one get past me for so long? Thanks for catching that, man.

5783026 Hmm... *glances at disclaimer, reevaluates comment* Yup.

Comment posted by El Comal deleted Jun 8th, 2015

This was a great story, but the best chapter was the second one with Pumpkin. It was the only chapter that had actual loving and care feelings, and the potential of an actual relationship at the end. The sweetie and silver was just pure lust and fantasy. Scootaloo was all debauchery and sex. Before reading, I thought Pinkie would have been loving too, but that was just masturbation fantasy and a questionable ending to if it even happened.

The Twincest ending was the only one actually worth the Romance tag. Wish there was more to it.

Ya know, a bit late on the whole story comment thing, but i'd love to see like a sequel thing on pound and scootaloo. Just saying.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i was half expecting a rarity chapter or apple loom chapter. Or babs or applejack. Now that I think about it it could have gone on forever

Oh sweet Celestia I loved this whole story! :heart: PLEASE tell me you have more stories like this planned!
:rainbowkiss:

7028865 Terribly sorry to disappoint but no. I've only got one more ponyfic left in me before I leave to try my hand in other communities. If it helps, it's a pairing from this story.

7035346
As long as it's like this I don't care I love this story :heart:
I wish you luck in all your other endeavors! :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by BoxenMyBoot deleted Mar 17th, 2016

Not bad. Never seen a multiple endings story play out like this, but I definitely liked it.

Login or register to comment